What is it with Linux and Windows users?

What is it with Linux and Windows users?
What's their problem and quarrel with each other?
Why don't they get along so well?

Attached: 2688943823_b95b169bca.jpg (500x400, 55K)

Is there a version of this with Linux as well?

Attached: gnu+car.jpg (576x382, 57K)

What is it with Mac users?
What's their problem and quarrel with Windows and Linux users?
Why do they need to falseflag so hard?

I can only speculate that they have to feel smug about things usually not breaking... if only it were not because they can't do much to begin with though.
Then again those who can actually make use of it by actually treating it as the UNIX it is aren't the ones doing that dumb shit.

Is it comfy as UNIX?

t. Literally never used any apple OS.

this pic is accurate because apple can just switch your device on or off

No.

Attached: 1502425335060.png (1368x768, 553K)

Look at this smug bastard
Little does he know that in a couple months he's going to have to pay half the total value of his car in repairs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-110057_01.jpg (283x251, 18K)

I don't get it. There's no way to cycle through them using your keyboard?

What? Do you know what expose is?

Don't get me wrong I prefer Windows or Linux if you dont game, but don't be a tard.

No there are various ways of getting to it, This guy is just retarded.

Three finger swipe up shows all open windows.
You could also map this function to a key combination of your choice or to an function key.
Whoever made this picture must be mentally handicapped, I don't even own a mac but this shit is just wrong.

Attached: 686bc7bf8dde8b2118a4c86ae9b8127827cdbd8df949efe76dfbab3ae7a4ceee.jpg (894x894, 293K)

What? Do you know what a single mouse click is?

>b-b-b-but look at all these assfuck retarded solutions to my shitOS's shortcomings!!!
topjej m8

Attached: 1496014854737.png (787x2673, 174K)

>having to view a flashy animation for a second and spend a few more picking it out from the constantly changing, disorganised pile of them
Thank you, Mr Jobs!

Attached: Troy McClure, Simpsons, Perfect.jpg (480x358, 31K)

Microsoft Windows and GNU+Linux do not have this problem.

Attached: 1499361430858.webm (882x651, 268K)

Seek mental help, everyone you know probably thinks this but won't tell you, especially your parents who are very concerned about your behavior.

Attached: you.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

three fingers up

Seek mental help, everyone you know probably thinks this but won't tell you, especially your parents who are very concerned about your behavior.

Attached: 1501451191593.jpg (996x954, 299K)

also windows can't do this and if you have two windows behind each other on multiple screens and that screen doesn't have a taskbar you need to use a keyboard shortcut or move all the way to the screen your taskbar is on to pull that window up

It's okay m8, having a shouting contest about consumer electronics onsome vietnamese knitting forum will ease the pain of knowing that you're a complete failure who will never experience love.

Attached: 1526317562110.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

>mactoddler brainlet doesn't know how to flip a simple setting to have windows/linux duplicate the taskbar across all screens
smhtbhfam

The first answer for any macos related problem is ALWAYS "why would you want to do this?"
It shows how much Apple has taken over those people's thinking. "how dare you trying to do things our Apple overlords haven't thought of? Don't do it the way that is standard in any other OS! THINK DIFFERENT GOD DAMN IT!"
God how I hate these people

Attached: A-more-realistic-analogy.png (1400x1522, 1.51M)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1508088131671.png (3000x2933, 242K)

Attached: 1496659458358.jpg (1000x360, 125K)

>I have nothing of value in my life so I'll hate people for irrelevant things and let this shit affect my mental health to the point where everyone I know hates me for my agressive rants on comple bullshit topics nobody fucking cares about

Attached: 1525869396047.png (220x229, 9K)

>I have nothing of value in my life so I'll worship corporations for irrelevant things and let this shit affect my mental health to the point where everyone I know hates me for my aggressive evangelism on complete bullshit topics nobody fucking cares about

Attached: 1502962213110.jpg (400x815, 125K)

>three fingers up
>Mactoddlers would depend this as a good UX
So that's why you value your touchpad so much. You can't really use your OS without it.

the chad GNU hackermobile vs the virgin microsoft car

Best I've seen in a while.
>GNU
Best OS suiting your needs
>Windows
The default; ugly and without any personality
>macOS
Fisherprise walled garden on top of outdated GNU and BSD software

10/10

lol
>using windows 10
Yeah I know about that feature, at least they did one thing right aye
why squander good i/o devices. it really does just werk

This. fagOS is literally unusable trash without all these crutches apple built into it.

Has the hammerhead eagle thrust made it to production?

I never owned a single Apple products besides an iPod 10 years ago. Doesn't mean I won't call you out on being completely fucking wrong. You're just so fucking pathetic trying to focus your hatred on a billion dollat company on Jow Forums, it's just so fucking sad and it's quite obvious that you're a complete pussy dude.

Attached: 1525899585963.png (1024x1024, 1.83M)

Because both of the OSes are drastically opposed in ideology. That's why I use a Mac now. I'm so done with all the bawwwwww on both sides. Ironically, I have Windows 10 ltsb, Ubuntu and macOS on my macbook

t. Someone that hasn't used macOS for any real length of time

The only thing I can think of that Linux can to that you can't do in macOS is change your DE/WM. Meanwhile, macOS does everything *and* runs most commercial software natively

Literally a button on the keyboard that activates exposé. You don't even have to map anything.

Attached: expose_keyboard20090608.jpg (309x165, 10K)

I don't hate that company. Really don't care much about them, actually think they make some fine trolls.
I hate their users for being too retarded to realize they're being trolled by their religious leaders. They are the reason I have to spend a ton of extra time working on making shit, that works flawlessly on all other systems, work on the absolute clusterfuck that is macOS

Imagine having so little going on in your life that you feel superior to others for using a certain operating system.

Can we do it with JDM cars now?

Open Source Hardware car when? It would be awesome desu

And a few weeks after that, he'll pay twice the price of the car to buy the next (((improved))) model.

>The first answer for any macos related problem is ALWAYS "why would you want to do this?"
>It shows how much Apple has taken over those people's thinking. "how dare you trying to do things our Apple overlords haven't thought of? Don't do it the way that is standard in any other OS! THINK DIFFERENT GOD DAMN IT!"
are you retarded
that is literally the generic response from retards who want to bump their post count
ever wondered why every "how can I do X" has "why would you want to do this" as one of the first replies?
it's not exclusive to apple product problems

After a year that engine on/off switch permanently clicks to off

Solution: buy new car

>that blacked poster in the background

Attached: 1492047901993.jpg (261x283, 16K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1494442010336.jpg (458x324, 39K)

Underrated.

If you know how you can build your own already.

>0 (zero) people posted the aftermath of this pic

Attached: 1ff.jpg (500x400, 53K)

Windows 8 was the very best version.

I've only used it when trying to fix other peoples' Macs, but from that experience I'd say no. It's bad in pretty much exactly the same way as Linux with Gnome and systemd is bad.

Attached: crapple-3.jpg (525x808, 103K)

That being said, it's still nicer than Windows simply because it has a semi-usable shell. That's just not saying a whole lot.

If only KDE had a calculator(at all) this beautiful..

That picture. Imagine being this much of a shill.

actually we do

Attached: ms_loves_linux.png (653x367, 10K)

Unix was a proprietary OS in the 70s. Nobody uses Unix anymore.

>A tattoo of the world's most successful computer salesman

Attached: pure comedy.jpg (496x465, 31K)

This. I wish it was on win7 because I loved that on the school Macs back in the day.

You can also just press F3, it will show all the windows you have up

>What is it with Linux and Windows users?
>What's their problem and quarrel with each other?

Microsoft has been involved in linux & FOSS for years now, probably the only upside from the company.Give them shit where is due: no support for w7 anymore, shitty w10 privacy concerns, but they've added things like WSL, VS support for linux and other things that just makes your statement false.