What are some techs that definitly improve your quality of life ?

What are some techs that definitly improve your quality of life ?

Attached: come on in.png (339x383, 143K)

None, your life will always be shit

App controlled vibrating dragon dildos with LED lighting.

Why would you need a led on your bad dragon ?

sex bots

A gf

Dumb arse how you gonna find it/play with it in dark

Trackball, rollerblades/excercise, non computer hobbies, cutting gaming to less then 1hr/day, limiting social media use and turning your smartphone into a pseudodumbphone using a launcher.

Literally been off the chan for 8 months, but I'm depressed so here we are lol.

Monitors that play flashy motion pictures so that I am distracted from killing myself.

Low key this.

Attached: 1514132267281.png (908x960, 674K)

pic unrelated

>>>/mgtow/

how do I come on in?

Attached: 13.png (409x409, 157K)

You don't, it was only a dream. The closest you will ever get to women is on the subway during rush hours.

we don't have an /mgtow/ sub you fucking newfag

>>>/reddit/

YET

Hello roastie :^). You almost got me with that undeserved child support until I fought for a court orderer paternity test, HOE.

Enjoy dying alone

He's a girl? well, I dont even want to come on in anymore now, and FYI, I get pretty close to women everyday, too bad i have to use keyboard and stuff to even touch her, but still

Attached: 6.jpg (1000x800, 50K)

I will, very comfortably without having to pay a total of over $200,000 in child support, Valerie.

Xamarin.. Ahh yes
No need to work with one the ugliest PL in existence (swift) or boilerplate java.

Be careful Jow Forumsoys, if you think credit card companies or same day loans are evil wait until you get child support. These whores know what they're doing, why work when you can get child support from like 5 different guys + housing/food from the government and do the absolute bare minimum to raise children and spend the rest on shopping sprees?

Attached: imrs.jpg (480x503, 43K)

>sub
Jesus fucking Christ >>>/reddit/ get the fuck out of here