Do you have a case on your phone, Jow Forums?

Do you have a case on your phone, Jow Forums?

Attached: images (1).jpg (265x554, 19K)

Yes, I just went into Australian Kmart and got the least shitty case they have there that fits.

Yes

Attached: Question of the Day - Cellphone Gun_7893851_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 12K)

No, because all the cases for the blackberry Priv are shit.

Yes, I had a cheaper case on my phone until last week when I replaced it with an Otterbox defender.

Yes. Cause I’d rather pay $20 for a case than pay $200 to replace the screen.

I bought a Samsung brand case for my S7 Edge, pretty tough.

Attached: Pdpgallery-ef-zg935cbegus-600x600-C1-052016?$product-details-jpg$.jpg (800x600, 40K)

i bought a $15 case off ebay

Something like this

Attached: 61xYDWq+LzL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

No, because I mostly use my company's phone and my personal one is an ancient semi-functional LG, so I don't care if I break either.

Also, I'm not retarded enough to drop phones on the ground.

I shattered my 7+ last week even though I have a case on it. It fell like three feet and landed straight down. Guess I need a better case and a screen protector.

Yes because curved display and glass rear side are both really fucking retarded.
Lens are almost as retarded, but the case itself snaps firmly and has just right thickness and grip while keeping volume buttons unobstructed (muh manga page scrolling)

Attached: N7.jpg (700x700, 93K)

>his phone is so poorly designed that it needs a case
hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 9k.png (206x245, 53K)

yep, that exact same one

Getting pic related for my iphone 7

Attached: boxwave-keyboard-case-57ff7c965f9b5805c24abbe0.jpg (768x472, 37K)

No, I use a dbrand(tm) skin to show off that beautiful design of my iPhone 8 and to add extra grip. Just slap one into any phone and you're ready to go. Check out the link below. Anyways thanks for watching guys and as always, have a good one. Peace!

No, I'm not an autist who drops my phone.

Fuck off Marques

No, but I'll probably get one for my new phone once I get it.

I have it, it's shit, doesn't protect at all when phone is falling screen down.

I don't. Sometimes I use the flip open one with a neat builtin display or one from peel to add a little grip.

Currently no case though because the flip open one kind of gets annoying if you ever want to use the camera or look at shit while it's on the wireless charger (easier to push the home button vs open the case)

I work outside with my phone in my pocket, so yeah.

yes

Attached: T2VEC6XxpaXXXXXXXX_!!1800520644.jpg (760x700, 45K)

Does this one act as a smart case? I'd prefer my s7 to switch off by itself when the case closes.

this, I remember my lumia 800 fell like 30cm and the glass cracked (still used for 2-3 years later on) because the case was shit.

You NEED a case that has a bit of height between the screen and it's protective case, otherwise imo the case isn't worth at all.

Attached: Sigen-Ultra-Hybrid-Nexus-5-Pic6-700x525.jpg (700x525, 47K)

I had that one, solid case but no front protection which I prefer.

Just learn how to hold a fucking phone you autists

People who NEVER drop their phone are unironically the autists.

>hold phone perfectly
>someone bumps your hand
>lol oops

It's supposed to with Samsung software, but since I use Lineage OS, it doesn't work.

Yeah, even better is covering bezels with sensor and button cutouts.

I used to be a retard and agreed with youtubers that cases are absolute shit and that a phone is meant to be used without one etc. without realising that they get new phones every year and manufacturers like it when you wreck your phone. I dropped my S8 and it shattered, but thankfully the cracks aren’t all that visible. Literally went straight to a store and bought a case. Fuck tech reviewing youtubers!

Nope. I drive for Uber and Lyft sometimes so overheating is a much bigger issue than dropping the phone for me. Granted, I could just put it in a case when I leave the car but I’m lazy and forgetful.

This. Always have an Otterbox on my last 7 phones. Never dropped any of them once. They're all in mint condition. Autismo Supreme.

Sadly its necessary.

The iphone 6 is the perfect size for me without a case, with a case its too big.

So I am biding my time for the SE2.

My screen broke without shattering when my phone landed flat on the non screen side.

But at least the camera didnt break due to the case. Since now most phones have camera lenses sticking out.

Who makes that case with the threads for cameras? Looks nice

Texting landscape is so much less comfy than texting in profile. More reach for your thumbs.

No. I use a Verizon Galaxy S5 and it's damn near indestructible with decent water resistance. It's still running Android 7 and will probably get 8 through Linage OS. I'll probably get about 3-4 more years of use before the charging port goes or I write the flash memory to death. Best phone I ever bought. I got a Lifeproof case for it that I rarely ever use.

I never dropped a phone for 10 years until this past 12 months ive broke the screen twice. Is my autism being cured?

>My screen broke without shattering when my phone landed flat on the non screen side
What the fuck that’s just unlucky.

.22, probably even .22 short
You might as well spit at your attacker. Costs less, has more effect.

I use this, keep a few cards in it too

Attached: 61IXqA6C69L._SY606_.jpg (327x606, 45K)

Yeah, it didnt shatter either it just went blood red and began to have inconsistent touch response. It was an official apple screen too.

Now I got a cheap chink screen because fuck it, the phone is old so im not paying $150 for a screen when the phone is probably worth sub $300 now.

>Who makes that case with the threads for cameras?
Mine is samsung original "lens cover". Pretty sure only S7 (edge) and Note7 (FE) got those, "S8 lens cover" in google only shows chinkshit that looks really really cheap and/or have sticking out huge metal ring with thread.

Attached: OFFICIAL-SAMSUNG-Lens-Cover-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-BLACK.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Of course not

I have a Galaxy s8 active so the case is just a formality

I'm buying this

Attached: Love-Mei-Galaxy-A9-Powerful-Case-11.jpg (750x603, 63K)

some lifeproof for my pixel 2
>be me
>out for a run
>lose footing due to unexpected little rock chunks
>lunge forward because momentum
>fall
>phone in hand because i was choosing a song
>drop phone because it caught me off guard
>phone slides facedown across bits of rock
>ohshitnigger.jpeg
>pick up phone expecting to see a huge crack in the screen
>just a few little barely noticeable scratches on the screen protector
without the case my phone would be absolutely fucked
let this be a lesson that you can never say you "never drop your phone"

This. I have these Sprigen carbon fibre cases on both of my phones, they are the best.

This. I've dropped so many phones but the only ones that were so fragile that I needed a case were an iPhone and a OnePlus

I remember having one of those for my old Moto G gen1. Phone was a fucking brick, I could break someone's skull with it and the phone would be fine

No. I never drop the phone, because I'm not a retard, so I don't need a cover.

Been using the phone for two years already. Doesn't even have a major scratch yet.

>lose footing due to unexpected little rock chunks
> ...
>phone in hand because i was choosing a song

...sorry, but you missed the many lessons of your experience.

yes i know, i shouldve been paying attention and i should've gone handsfree but that's not the point. my point is that everyone needs a case because your phone can drop when you least expect it, even with the firmest of hands

Yes!

Attached: ringke-fusion-LG-G5-700x700.jpg (700x700, 74K)

I just got an s7 active and didn't bother putting a case, because even if it's a little bulky it's still less bulky than a thin phone + case

No, my phone came with a case but it makes it feel like shit to use so I don't. I've knocked it off my desk a half dozen times or so but it's perfectly fine. I thought cases were just a meme until I saw how normies treat their phones like absolute dogshit.

I never used one with my iPhone 4S but my OnePlus 3T is slippery so I have a minimal black case on it.

I prefer not to use a case when I'm at home or sitting around at work, but when I'm out and about I use pic related. I almost never drop my phones, but it did save my Pixel 2 from a nasty corner drop on asphalt once. I also like to drop it to freak out my sister for lulz.

Attached: 61O2KfK 4-L._SL1000_.jpg (800x1000, 93K)