NPC Proof

The test for the NPC isn't whether or not you have inner dialogue, it's if that inner dialogue can render in 3D, and quick enough to understand a complex problem.
If you don't understand this meme you are a 1D or 2D thinker, a prototype NPC.

Attached: CapitalIsNametag.jpg (1504x1106, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3678767/
youtube.com/watch?v=bSK0oMGDQMo
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5PcIUcdUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's if you can have an inner DIALOGUE, meaning you can kick around ideas in your head in a speech tense

Most people have some sort of visual learning capacity so your 3d vs 2d vs 1d nonsense is just that

>t. NPC
>it's if that inner dialogue can render in 3D
Nice job outing yourself.

>leaf
leaf

And our first .5D thinker, ladies and gentlemen.
Here's your special prize.

Attached: 4ChanElite.jpg (1486x1101, 529K)

Wait so are there actually people without a continuous inner monologue/daydream capability? That would make life so shitty

who can't do that?

Psychology study said that only 24% of people had an inner dialogue.
Which is what birthed the NPC meme.

Speaking of non-npc, it feels like this reality is more of an exam

>this reality is more of an exam
Life is a test.

Attached: 1538091328060.jpg (720x720, 49K)

i know what you're hinting at, OP !
nice

Attached: 1538580207201.png (500x485, 42K)

so what did NPCs think was happening when homer was talking without moving his mouth?

Attached: 164597.jpg (640x480, 30K)

For the longest time I thought my inner dialogue meant I wasn't right. Talking to yourself is one thing. Talking like there's another person in your head seems nannes

I'm switched on 80% of the time is very tiresome desu

Very good. There does seem to be some hollow-earth thinkers out there, as if their thoughts really are just spewing out from nothingness.

They thought he was talking out loud and that no one could hear him

Attached: featured1.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

A Giant meteor hit a Yucatán dinosaur and made the world flat

Yes, there's a matter of control involved as well. Clearly if you become too absorbed by this dialogue you could end up with problems. Schizophrenia, or even autism seems like it may be related to becoming lost in this inner rationalisation.
Sports and work seem to function differently, where you need to function more with your body, and only very quickly order tasks and switch between dialogue and visualising. That's a difficult problem to put into words.

They dont think
Thats whats so terrifying and horrifying

Attached: 1537939602958.png (548x1266, 164K)

>leaf
NPC status: guaranteed

Attached: 69C9AE52-14F3-4893-A15F-51D32DDF2DC8.jpg (1024x682, 145K)

Holy shit! Only 24 percent??? Is it really that rare? Wtf everyone in my family has it tho

Literally a disgusting ciashill
NEWFAGS LISTEN UP: anyone who shills against hollow earth physically works for the CIA. This is the one topic they FREAK out about everytime, so be on the lookout. They like to use flat earth psyops to try to muddle the waters as well.

Do you have a source for that study?

It's not that people *can't* do it, it's that people don't do it because it's fucking slow. However 24% of people are basically braindead and stuck with being forced to use inner dialogue.

>being mean to anonymous people online to feel better about being an NPC
like pottery

here is the article from psychology today. sources at bottom

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Schizophrenia is the opposite of autism, which is why you can't be both. Autists are extra-lucid. Schizophrenics are anti-lucid.

>posts Canadian bird
Imagine being this obsessed and one-dimensional.

That doesn’t make any sense shill
You feel scared? You know shills are going to be locked up too right?

Thanks man.
I found this
"Ninety-six percent of adults report engaging in an ongoing internal dialogue (Winsler, Feder, Way, & Manfra, 2006)"

From this source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3678767/

No sign of any suspicion

Attached: 4BE5196A-3F0F-4774-A882-2EA5687CDCA8.jpg (306x165, 10K)

The NPC meme is a Jewish psyop designed to control the range and scope of thoughts that you are capable of having. Wake up Jow Forums.

Canarios definitely

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that they are the same, only that they both seem to be problems where the inner dialogue becomes messed up.

>Speaking of non-npc, it feels like this reality is more of an exam

I feel this as well. The kosmic trial must be completed.

What are you even saying?

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)

doesn't site sample populations location or anything about who 96% means...

what

Attached: Mozambique Statement.png (709x1085, 288K)

Attached: HowToKYS.jpg (1378x1105, 413K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=bSK0oMGDQMo

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5PcIUcdUE

my inner 'dialogue' is a room full of history's greatest minds, a hyperintelligent AI from a trillion years in the future and a peanut gallery full of raving lunatics