Confess

Attached: 1525973852154.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqpg34PymKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

fuck off

fpbp

I used to bring in sizable shipments of something but got caught now i program. It wasnt a pleasant experience but wasnt the worst either. Least life isnt boring.

no u

Installed gentoo

>put a raw chicken into the washing machine and chicken salt / spice mix into the powder tray because i was drunk and wanted to make soup.

When i was 12 i raped the priest. He still is not able to walk normally. Please forgive me father.

Holy shit lol.

I blacked out and made stew with cabbage carrots potatoes and a roast complete with seasoning. Woke up to a few empty bowls and was like what the fuck is that in these bowls oh god my head.

Went into the kitchen and there was zero mess, shit was divided into portions in the fridge.

Lizard mode alcoholic genes D:

I have EA Origin Access

Attached: 1465320439460.jpg (419x419, 152K)

it's not sunday father

i use pgup/pgdn/home/end in vim

I use the Nvidia binary drivers because I got fed up with trying to get Nouveau working properly. Also despite it being nonfree I still run Irfanview under Wine for looking at and performing minor edits to images.

Were you smuggling KinderEggs in the US?

Forgive me for using macs to do architecure projects and workstation duties.

I post my dream builds in /pcbg/ because I'm a poorfag

Attached: 1510868969459.jpg (900x600, 88K)

I broke the dam.

I still have Windows 10 installed because I just cannot stop playing shitty Blizzard games and there is 0 chance that ANY of them gets ported go Gnu+Linux. Force >=dx11 ain't making things easier too.

Attached: 1472401126881.jpg (1200x1300, 151K)

I've never written my own interrupt routine.

Called the GNU system "linux" by accident.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqpg34PymKU

I don't know anything, I just trick brainlets into thinking I do.

Attached: 1524851720470.jpg (806x938, 337K)

The only reason I don't use Void Linux MUSL is games.
Even GOG only has ones built against glibc.

Attached: 15259008828130-b.jpg (604x604, 80K)

Attached: 1524969968735.jpg (327x346, 62K)

I use Vis like nano. I don't really know why. I should learn to use it properly.

I post on Jow Forums...

Attached: 1518160964499.png (448x240, 49K)

SPOOKY GOAST CAR

Attached: 1431802296948.jpg (650x487, 44K)

DXVT can run overwatch.

I browse this fucking website.

>there are still people falling for this meme

I have a subscription to Apple Music™

>>there are still people falling for this meme
It's mostly true, though.
There is no reason for Stallmann to try and leech from the great kernel that is Linux only because he is incapable of writing his own.

Attached: file.png (961x991, 789K)

I unironically like windows 10 pro, both at home and at work.

I'm awful at my job. I have no idea what I'm doing. Nothing I try works. I doubt I'll last much longer

Attached: 1517805569508.png (600x500, 98K)

I navigate in vim with the arrow keys occasionally

I use enigma-g on my phone

I used to DDOS my own router when I was around 14-15. Obviously a pointless thing to do, but it made the WiFi go down and I was the only person in my family who knew that turning the router off and on solved the problem. My mom was always proud of me when I "fixed" the WiFi and it provided relief from the endless boredom, so it was sort of just harmless fun

I hate Unix as in form of BSDs and (slightly less) Linux.
I hate Berkeley sockets.
I hate pty design, terminfo and all terminal emulators.
I hate shell languages, they are even crap for what their purpose is (although pipes are ok).
I hate Xorg and think Wayland is no progression. All window managers are crap in consequence.
I hate GTK and Qt.
I hate BigFootDE and KDE.
I hate most GNU codebases and stupid standards.
I dislike (not hate) GCC.
I hate C, and not in favor of C++.
I hate GIL and every language having it. Python twice as much.
I hate make (and every other build tool I tried for C and C++).
I hate both Vim and Emacs.
I hate LaTeX and also broken toolchain around roff.
I hate POSIX specifications, so fucking much.
I hate USB.
I hate webshit, http and browsers.
I hate little endian.
I hate email.
I hate IRC protocol.
I hate English.
mpv isn't minimal, it just lacks graphical bars, otherwise it's a fucking bloated piece of shit software.

Obviously I hate many other things as well but I'm good at avoiding those. It's so hard to self-identify for what you like and not for what you hate when everything is such trash.

Attached: gnulinuxstory.jpg (1245x1035, 671K)

I'm a brainlet chad

굼동이...
That means you're a literal nig.
Enjoy your life in hell. Only so many sins can be forgiven.

Attached: image.jpg (599x451, 198K)

Stallman doesn't ask you to call Linux GNU/Linux. He asks you to call the combination of the GNU system and the Linux kernel GNU/Linux.

Where are the like and subscribe buttons for this post?

Maybe used misleading pic, I'm not pro M$. That belongs to the things I'm avoiding category.

I don't seed.

Attached: Untitled.png (496x424, 45K)

Ok I confess!
I have a foot fetish.

Attached: imsohardrightnow.png (467x564, 598K)

Yeah, except not every Linux distribution (which is an OS) is packed full of gnu software.
Let's be honestonist, even the ones that do don't have that much of gnu software to justify putting it in the name.

Systemd has more right to be there than gnu at this point.

feet are absolutely adorable! :3

Attached: 5a976f4f90ecf_hisIG198taken20180114CrossStudio.jpg.48d1e8a7b1b76941d54738d7e6a1fd28.jpg (1512x2160, 280K)

> I like Apple and Android. I own an Iphone X and Galaxy s8. Both are the best phones I've ever owned.
> I hate linux, ios and windows equally. For one thing I like about them, I can list 10 things I hate about them.
> I failed at a debian install and now run mint. FML
> My job and university killed my passion for engineering. Am now a mindless wage slave looking for a slight glimmer of hope or inspiration in my job.
> I don't sport a neckbeard and not overweight, I think the other programmers in my office hate me.

using utorrent is a much bigger sin

>Blizzard games
I was stuck in that trap for years. Get out while you're still young, they will hook you for life if they can.

It's a shame simpler systems never caught on, I blame the hardware vendors

Me too user, me too

Forgive me Father because I've sinned.
I've installed windows 10 once and it wasn't the LTSB version.

I like windows for dev now that bash for Ubuntu exists

Pic related.

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 40K)

Name some software or other computer equipment that you like. Not things that you merely don't hate, things that you actively like.

Hnnnng
I agree.

Attached: 1489697225073.jpg (1523x2030, 1.72M)

Microsoft gave me a free Windows 10 pro license, and I'm happy for it

You don't put GNU in front of Linux because there is GNU software in Linux. GNU is a system and it happens to be most commonly used in combination with the kernel Linux, hence GNU/Linux. Other combinations like GNU/kFreeBSD or GNU/Linux-libre aren't that common, but it's useful to know which combination you run.

based user

technically since linux-libre is a gnu project you can call that combination just gnu

I'm stupid and poor

I bought a new laptop, wanted to dual boot lubuntu and windows but I'll just run lubuntu on a vm inside windows. Less hassle. Need windows for general gaymes and photoshop

Become an android app developer.

I'm getting old too, 29 now :(

I use Windows exclusively as my desktop OS now. I used to use *nix exclusively but I didn't install it once I got a new desktop. I don't miss it.

You're never too old for happyness.

I'm both a winfag and a macfag

I'm using W7 and after having several bad expediences with W10 in the past I'm thinking about giving it another chance installing it again soon

nothing wrong with you, me too

I have cryptography fetish so noise protocol framework is really nice and nearly everything designed and implemented by djb (too bad most of his proposals never made it) and bunch of random algorithms.
I like everything is a file approach and especially in a way of Plan 9.
utf-8 is really nice, would be better in big endian
Serial port is comfy interface and writing driver for it is nothing.
I like good type system although still actively educating myself on this topic so no final consensus on which is the ultimate one. Static type checking for me though.
the way of composable commands in pipes. I only dislike terminal for it's implementation and shell language, not in the brainlet way of "memorizing muh commands two hard"
i like people and there is bunch of them on the Internet and computers help me to connect with them, even if it's on "anonymous" image board
I bet some video/audio/compression methods are really neat, I don't know the bleeding edge methods though.
few games for their design and few game designers for their games
few OpenBSD software: sndio, signify, libtls

I wish there were more things I actively like, I'm pretty minimalistic in what I actively use and big portion of it is on the hatred list.

Shots fired. I'm grabbing that...

Not sure what you mean

I'm about to buy a G4560. That price to value ratio is just good for me.

I do all my professional work in a web-based cloud IDE.

Oldfag here

I hate pepe, pics like in OP, and other stupid shit like it. It's ruined Jow Forums. Get off my lawn.

I procrastinate way too fucking much. Please help me anons. I wanna know how to stop procrastinating.

just be urself

XD

what's your standpoint on baneposting?

Attached: 1513635704798.png (968x745, 933K)

Shitposting is still shitposting

Attached: s3mn4tdixuu01.jpg (1280x600, 122K)

TL;DR you hate technology.

I spent $850 on my latest CIEMs

I used windows 10 nonironically for months

Attached: 1523889640135.png (1066x600, 276K)

I like and use Apple products because they actually understand user experience. I use Windows too, and hate the mess that is Linux.
>inb4 "I'd just like to interject..."

I cry myself to sleep at least once a week

>inb4s hilarious sikrit klub meme to one-up people who rightfully point out that you can achieve mac os-like levels of UX on linux if you know what you're
First time I'm 100% convinced somebody is coming from reddit.

Wtf? Are kinder eggs banned in USA?
REALLY?

Attached: tapestry.png (699x699, 611K)

They were. Not anymore.

I use Windows and Android. Google knows more about me than I can remember at times.

>I like good type system although still actively educating myself on this topic so no final consensus on which is the ultimate one.
yes, well, we'll all be waiting with baited breath to learn what the best type system is according to an anonymous autistic ESL faggot on a chinese cartoon imageboard who is incapable of understanding why everything isn't designed perfectly and that some things are a matter of opinion.
someone please tell me how to subscribe/follow.

>be born brown
who here /85iq/ can't into math or programming

>he doesn't even know what the interjection is
First time I'm 100% sure of a newfag

>GNU is a system and it happens to be most commonly used in combination with the kernel Linux
So it's GNU software? Or what do you refer to exactly, when you say "Gnu is a system"?

Once again, Linux distribution might have miniscule parts of gnu software or even none at all. This doesn't make it "not OS". It's just a Linux (distribution) OS.

So, when I say I'm running Linux, I'm referring both to the kernel (Linux) and the OS (Linux distribution). It's not Void gnu/Linux, it's simply Void Linux.

DXVT uses Vulkan to play DX11 games natively if I'm not mistaken. You can play Blizzard games in wine with it.

This isn't yu-gi-oh, faggot, you don't inb4 something and you're covered, it doesn't work like that

Attached: you.png (800x290, 176K)

Pepe forgives your sin.

Same, I do this when I’m distracted while still in insert mode

$30 a year isn't it?