WHAT A DEAL!

WHAT A DEAL!

Attached: VFrzaLALMdOlTMT1zf5ba3YsVwxdmKvS5gjrWMam4S0.jpg (432x768, 68K)

Where do I sign up?

Attached: 1523848932754.png (1300x2000, 288K)

When the console has to update, do they have to wait there for hours?

is this a desirable and effectively advertised service for normal humans ?

If a normal human can't set up your console you should really rethink your product design

not implying that the PS4 setup is difficult, it's fairly simple actually

I didn't know consoles need an update or they won't work. Kind if sucks. For $69 it's not bad.

they probably have a better internet connection than most people.

They don't. They need an update if you want to play a game that requires a newer OS than your console has or if you want to go online.

>69 dollars to download a free update
>not bad

Kill yourself

>/v/tards can't click next several times and enter an email and password
And these "people" are allowed to vote and live on their own. Absolutely fantastic.

If a normal human can't set up your console, you need to rethink your target audience.

I got a PS4 last month to play GT sport and I had to leave the console and the game updating for almost an entire fucking day before I could actually play. It's insane.

>see sign in bestbuy advertising that they will set up your new computer for $80
>also says that for extra money they will remove all the generic shitty programs and games the computer comes installed with

Attached: GWENOHLAWD.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Imagine a world where people are so impatient (inept?) that they spend like $80 to have some fucking Best Buy lackey set up their console.

>buy a console
>it works
>buy a game
>you can play it

Only oldfags will remember this.

They update it with a usb stick.

Imagine a world where you can make $80 a pop by updating people's Vidya game systems.
Literally getting paid to sit on your ass.

Most places offer shit like this to cash in on lazy retards. I've been in the market for a new TV recently and everywhere has a massively-overpriced "installation" option that essentially involves plugging in your HDMI cables for you and showing you how the remote works.

Entirely inept, it's a console for god sakes.

>Imagine a world where you can make $80 a pop by updating people's Vidya game systems.
>Literally getting paid to sit on your ass.

I do stuff like this, and set up big screes, and new computers, and fix the older ones, and make everything talk to each other most days of the week, but it's 80/hr for on site. Love it.

Its $40 now, $80 for data transfer.

>buy new AAA game
>ps2 firmware update included
That was sweet

>buy new console
>can't even get to the main screen without creating an account
>have to download 10 years worth of updates
>console finally is able to get to main screen
>have to sign into your account you literately just created
>sorry your username or password is incorrect
>reset password
>sorry no account with that email was found would you like to create an account?
>recreate account
>sorry an account with that email was already found inner system would you like to reset your password?
>use different email
>finally get logged in
>have to sit through a 5 day orientation introducing you to the console and all it's services
>finally get to dashboard
>inset game disk
>more updates
>game finally launches
>have to create another account otherwise you can't save
>create an account
>spend another 3 days going through the game orientation
>finally start the game
>it's online only
>sorry all our servers our you position in queue is...
>finally,after hours get into game
>100% game in less time than it took you actually to get into the fucking game

Fuck modern games

GOG > Steam

If this guy gets paid 70 euro dollars for hitting next a few times, how much would people pay me to install gentoo?

pretty smart desu

I know lots of people that would do this, farmers and rural normies with shit internet, plus if it's an hour's drive to the local electronics store then you sure as hell aren't going back in a hurry to have broken shit replaced.

>Feelix' brain is the boner
Whoa, deep.
Piracy ≥ GOG

>consoles
There is your problem. Only illiterate dudebros that pay for shit like this play with recent consoles.

>ps2 firmware update included
how young are you? ps2's don't get firmware updates, the system is an actual rom, it's not updatable
the only thing that could be updated was the dvd player, which is done by having it placed on the memory card, i'm not sure under what circumstances this was done, but even that functionality was removed in the last ps2 models, as it's the basis of how freemcboot (softmod) works

ok i'll fix my statement
Pirated GOG > Pirated Steam > GOG > Steam
how's that?

Attached: yao_ming_pirate.jpg (300x296, 33K)

How slow is your shit internet?

What about desura?

>desura
dead

Then use a v to denote that it's buried

bot detected

10mbps, average