Is there a distributed/p2p chan engine?

Is there a distributed/p2p chan engine?

Attached: taki wygląd jest fanów stallmana jebanych debili.jpg (612x556, 127K)

the lock is there for corporations, not users, which in turn gives greater freedom and availability of software to end users
it may seem like bsd/mit/etc is the most free and in many senses it is, which is why companies like google and apple are quite content to use as much bsd/mit licenced software as they can as they don't need to 'give back' to the community like they do with the gpl, and if your only goal is to have people using your software without conditions then bsd/mit is a success
if your goal is to create something like a kernel that will be perpetually free and available to end users while receiving contributions back from said large companies then it simply cannot be done without something like the gpl unless you have a very dedicated group of individuals, which is always going to lead to a more niche product, the strength of the linux kernel is that many of the largest developers and contributors are monumental corporations like intel, samsung, ibm, microsoft, google, etc

thats not what he asked about

>distributed/p2p chan engine?
Fucking why?

ask this again next week

nntpchan

>p2p chan engine
im not hosting your bait piss off

Maybe he shouldn't have used an image more interesting than the thread topic

the good ol' "but what about my freedom to own slaves?"

Attached: licenses.jpg (1200x1500, 297K)

Attached: 1417644148823.png (793x1972, 130K)

>the lock is there for developers, not users,
ftfy, since most big corporations are the ones shitting out code for Linux.

Possibly zeronet in the future.

Here's the actual legitimate answer and nobody bats an eye.

SYSCOIN

>Is there a distributed/p2p chan engine?
Yea.
Millchan.
It's on the zeronet.

Attached: Millchan - ZeroNet - 127.0.0.1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA.png (1351x557, 42K)

For when hiroshima inevitably accepts a large sum of money to shut down the hacker known as Jow Forums before he interferes in hilary's 2020 campaign

>nntpchan
Isn't nntp usenet? And doesn't usenet need to connect to a single server? And isn't ssl on usenet simply a bolt on to provide a weak layer of encryption to a transparent protocol?

Seems hinkey or snake oil to me.

Attached: z7PKsvx.jpg (3357x1489, 2.58M)

barely anyone on there though.

There was one on ZeroNet, but I didn't like it. Maybe someone developed one for freenet.

I don't recall any lawsuit on innocent programmers. The only times these happen is when some corporation uses GPL'd code and doesn't give it back.

Still is.
v
zerochan dev didn't have time to continue to develop/was lazy and now redirects to millchan.

NNTP is a protocol. The lack of protocol security is seen as a non-issue when NNTP-chan is hosted over I2P and Tor