So where do you think we will be technologically in around 2030 ? what should we expect...

so where do you think we will be technologically in around 2030 ? what should we expect ? no jokes lets have some genuine realistic answers

Attached: 1524179975383.jpg (750x488, 70K)

nevermind then

Laser rifles

You want a realistic answer? Well there you go.

>After the nuclear war electricity and oil will be scarce
>There wont be cars
>No tvs or internet
>Working electronic devices will be extremely rare as the electromagnetic waves and radiation will destroy most of them
>The only remaining technology will be radios and short range walkie talkies
>They wont be accessible to everyone only a few civilians and will have them
>A few high end devices will survive but they will belong to the elites who could afford bunkers and their own generators

>4k television is standard
>16 core new iPhone X5 with required mood sensor to operate
> Internet pass tied to your person required to access the internet
> 32%
> 2031 is the year of the linux desktop

The same as now with more gimmicks.

Its 2018 now; 2030 is only 12 years from now.

Based on my experience so far, 2030 will hand all the technology we have boners for now, but it won't be nearly ad revolutionary as we think it might be.

AI, quantum computers; a little more Sci/Fi and still somehow just the same as always, as long as the economy stays OK.

>censored pic
Just how much of a cuck are you

AR pushed by Apple
self driving cars everywhere
sex dolls with AI

More botnet

Unavoidable botnet light bulbs, botnet doorknobs, botnet powersockets, botnet in literally everything

The only real progress I can think of is that by that time they'll have to start moving away from silicon semiconductors for high performance applications as it won't be possible to shrink the processes any further (at least not in a way that would make the resulting tech any better, you can see it already today with intel's 10nm vs 14nm).
Although I have my doubts if they can solve all the problems with graphene (mostly being able to produce it in sufficient size and quantity) in just 12 years. So 2030 will be probably in the middle of era of stagnation for electronics, too late for silicon, too early for anything else

i think the joke is that facebook censored that very image

Nice digits.

Attached: mad_comfy.png (800x759, 869K)

> by then, bows and traps, and farming equipments (hoes, plows, way of digging irrigation canals) will be the most important technologies
needle stitching, woodcarving, blacksmithing, and toolmaking may also come back in vogue

I guess that went over my head. I don't use faceberg so fuck if i know.

linus will poisons himself accidentally with plutonium circa 2028

>wants to see little kid penis

Kill yourself you pedo homosexual.

fusion will be ten years away

nanotechnology will be ten years away

people will still be arguing about AI and moving the goalposts

Reminder we're closer to 2030 than 2005

>Being such an illiterate dumb cunt.
It's a girl not a boy, if you took at least one class of history retard.

>it's ok if it's a girl

kill
your
self

This cat looks dead

A brainlet such as yourself should be banned from internet. Don't ever speak to me low IQ.

>After the nuclear war electricity and oil will be scarce
Well yeah oil probably, as it becoming scarce would probably be one of main reasons for the war in the first place. Not so much electricity, because it's fairly easy to generate without combustion or advanced electronics.

>There wont be cars
There will be cars, just rare, expensive and not very ecological to run. Steam trains on tracks and wood gas cars on the roads.

>Working electronic devices will be extremely rare as the electromagnetic waves and radiation will destroy most of them
Ehh nuclear weapons EMP is hugely overrated. Only very high altitude blasts are really THAT dangerous to electronics, also really only the devices that are being actively powered are likely to get fucked.

> by then, bows and traps, and farming equipments (hoes, plows, way of digging irrigation canals) will be the most important technologies needle stitching, woodcarving, blacksmithing, and toolmaking may also come back in vogue

To some extent yes, but in large scale only if there is some sort of nearly sci-fi social movement that decides to destroy all the pre-war knowledge on post-industrial technology. Not gonna happen I'd reckon.