Google is EVIL now:

Google is EVIL now:
gizmodo.com/google-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-19 Gizmodo - We come from the future .png (387x217, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2h8ujX6T0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(Terminator)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A business is not a person. It can't have morality.

>using (((Google))) phones, computers, software, and services
I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Don't even use the captcha. Buy a pass.

I am seriously advocating extreme violence and torture against anyone working or supplying ANY kind of service to alphabet, facebook, twatter and jewtube.

Not like that loser vegan whore Nasim, who went to youtube and killed ZERO.

I am talking about CHARLIE HEBDO level of violence, including BATACLAN level of torture and mutilation.

All on HD video for the world to see what happens when you try to censor free speech.

Unfortunately, after that whore went to jewtube, the security has been increased dramatically but there is hope: the first and easiest targets should be the buses carrying employees to work. They cannot protect them all, and its an easy carnage with a few weapons, very abundant in the USA. That would be a good start. Oh before i forget, families and kids are fair game too. They must die. MAKE IT SCARY TO WORK FOR COMPANIES THAT CENSOR FREE SPEECH MAKE IT CLEAR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE YOU HOLD DEAR INCLUDING WOMEN AND KIDS.

Why do they even remove it, is it some kind of Jewish ritual?

>A business is not a person
In the US it is though...

Don't be evil or our new AI will want to lock you up.

>jizzmodo
really, nibba?

It's not even Google's final form.

And give your bank details, nice joke.

kek

Come on, Google pays too much to refuse. Don't blame the employees. If the choice is either working for people's freedoms and the FSF or making $200k at Google the choice is easy. It's not the employees fault that Google pays the most, and happens to make tons of money from data collection.

Google is now working with the Pentagon on IA drones. That motto wouldn't stand.

inb4 denial

It seems a bit gauche to remove it now. I mean, they've been the cyber arm of the military-industrial complex for more than a decade now...

This.

Are you fucking retarded? Go to the store and buy a pre-paid card. Who the fuck puts their real credit/debit cards anywhere on the internet?

No, it isn't.

I'd rather let Google know what I'm posting than financially support a jew.

me :^( spending ~$5 fee adds up

Good. This is an important step towards ending the oppression of black dragonkin.

It's employees can be held to a code of conduct however which is what the don't be evil motto was targeted at. If you wanted to create controversy you could claim that morality is a social construct and the concept of evil is impossible to categorically be defined.

Fake news, last line of the updated CoC is “And remember… don’t be evil, and if you see something that you think isn’t right – speak up!”

the concept of evil is itself evil. there is absolutely nothing that shouldn't be allowed, as circumstances require
this is a good thing

Well, that's underwhelming.
>the concept of evil is itself evil
This is also true, and it's kind of amazing just how true it is. Fighting over resources has been benign compared to "fighting evil".
>there is absolutely nothing that shouldn't be allowed
It's more useful to talk about this is terms of frequency or probability. There are things that should not be done in 99.99999% of the cases.

Under law it is and a business can be found guilty of crimes just like a person.

>now

But unlike a person most of the people at the top pin the blame on people below them and get away with it too.

>implying moot still runs this joint

Hiro is an astronomically bigger jew than moot could ever hope to be.

>Under law it is
No, it isn't.

In France is business is: "une personne moral" (a moral person). That's funny.

Good. I can't stand hypocrites.

Attached: (un) happy face.jpg (293x357, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=E2h8ujX6T0A

In MURRIKA

>what is corporate personhood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

The absolute state of ignorance of present day 4channers.

>now

Same with govt fyi

Just because corporations are separate legal entities, it does not mean they are people.
>what is corporate personhood
>is the legal notion that a corporation has at least some of the legal rights and responsibilities enjoyed by natural persons
Corporations have some of the same rights as people, such as; the right to contract, own assets, sue and be sued. This does not make them people, and they are not considered people under law.

Why can't we get rid of the people so we get rid of the corporations? We always think of "providing alternatives" or asking the government, stop using their own services, whatever. Isn't the problem behind the people that work there? Wouldn't we get rid of the issue if no one worked at Google anymore?

You can pay with Bitcoin
Also
>Being paranoid of credit cards
>Not taking advantage of cashback
Also if your credit card company isen't shit, they'll offer fraud protection and damages up to 500 dollars.

I'd unironically rather support Google than Apple. Once the autism phone gets a bit better and actually functions as a phone, I'll switch to that in a heartbeat.

>spend $501 of goycuck's money
>he only gets reimbursed $500
>devilish.jpg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(Terminator)

(((((You))))))

Journalists really are riding that Google hate train right now. They changed their motto years ago. Everybody got mad af about it.
It's cool now to hate them, because it makes it easier to show of how much of a pseudo-philosopher you're when it comes to Google Duplex and how "unethical" it is.

Apple > Google lol. I respect Apple the most out of any proprietary jew company. At least Apple looks like it doesn't treat privacy as a joke

Attached: Freedo.svg.png (920x899, 111K)

>save face jizzmodo """article""" about jewggle
lmao, how pathetic

>drones you for suggesting women may not be naturally inclined to want to be programmers.

Attached: 1519820009524.jpg (620x465, 182K)