/csg/ Chinese Shopping General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shopping you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chinese Shopping Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chinese Shopping Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chinese Shopping Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons' fans arrives and satisfy thei air pushing needs • Solid fashion advice from this user • user's labelmaker tape arrives • Update from this user who is too hipster to buy Eneloop AAA rechargeables like the rest of you sheeple • user's Bluetooth IEMs are shit • user's USB rechargeable AAs arrive, we all look forward to seeing whether the stated capacity of 1.4kmAh is accurate • user's 4G USB dongle arrived, works well • Future school shooter gets his knockoff Lego gun • user's Redmi 5A arrives in 8 days, sparks fury among butthurt anons who have been waiting 2 months for their phones • Edgier than the school shooter lego, this user gets an Einsatzgruppen kit • user gets a monolingual Xiaomi Bluetooth receiver • user gets a Baofeng UV-5R walkie talkie, needs to fucking review it properly because I'm interested in it • Solid advice on dedicated mp3 players • This fuckwit expects to get a 24" IPS monitor for $50 with free shipping Previous thread

Attached: 1519989237779.jpg (1293x740, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/13A-Double-Plug-Socket-UK-standard-switch-socket-power-point-glass-socket/607917675.html
pl.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-k240-earpads.html
aliexpress.com/item//32604037814.html
aliexpress.com/item//32816728331.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1524926835349.jpg (1114x480, 108K)

Attached: 1526682463326.jpg (1195x657, 118K)

Attached: 1524248762564.jpg (1215x681, 189K)

Do the Chinese sell Stouffer the cat??

Attached: stouffer.jpg (375x500, 43K)

Attached: 1526683003320.jpg (1176x654, 126K)

>buying a 90$ gun to salvage 2$ worth of parts

P good if you want something cute to wear, I ordered a more legit style serafuku for about 50 and it's pretty great.

>chinese shopping

any idea if these reusable chink condoms are any good?

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (1197x579, 330K)

Might be good to protect yourself against potentially toxic chink dildos.
If you could trust that the condom isn't toxic itself.

To all anons who bough xiaomi 5A how is it ?

All new phones are fucking huge. I wan't somethings on the smaller size more like sony compact or SE. Should i go for 5A ?

>Chinese Shopping Infographic
Why is it last updated by august 2017?
Who updates these?

just grow bigger hands user

Someone who died.
I wish we had something better than the installgentoo wiki.

>Chinese Shopping General
huh?

this no csg anymore

kek

Smaller phone is more comfortable user. Helps me to use the phone with one hand while i am free to use the other hand to pick stuff up or anything else

whyyyyyy

It's pretty good to re-use condoms if you want a child desu.
Added bonus is the toxic chemicals so you and your parner gets cancer.
Its a win-win thing.

did you know that it was the arabs who invented first condoms? they were made from goat intestines and were, in fact, reusable.

the venetians later improved the design by taking them out of the goats first

>goat intestines
Bet that would make great flesh lights

Did someone get upset at the meany racist word chink and change it to this?

Lmao fucking redditors this is why generals will always be and have always been shit

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

>want to install nice lights in a long, narrow hallway for night trips to the toilet
>order 5m warm white LED stripe WITH switch so that I won't have to switch on the 60w lightbulb and wake up
>LED comes without switch

what the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit

Attached: IMG_20180519_122630~01.jpg (960x1280, 282K)

Putting a switch between that is litetally 10 seconds of work

just wear the ironman suit

aliexpress.com/item/13A-Double-Plug-Socket-UK-standard-switch-socket-power-point-glass-socket/607917675.html

Add a cable with a switch. Not that these are really good for room lighting.

mods = fags
Fuck off with the PC censorship.

Attached: 1515865799120.png (1024x304, 120K)

>act like a faggot
>get treated like a faggot
>WOW WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE A FAGGOT

Go to Reddit since you like censorship so much you fucking subhuman nigger

>i like my content to be censored properly, so my feelings won't get hurt.
grow up

Is this your first day here? Did an edgy kid at school say that Jow Forums is some secret anarchy club?

Why don't you do as he says and leave us edgy kids for reddit?

>Thinks post who got deleted should've been and is pretending like he isn't new here

Stop pretending and go back where you came from faggot. Saying people deserved to be banned for "acting like a faggot" is the stupidest most vague bullshit excuse I've ever heard, and assuming the post deleted was due to some bullshit "bigotry" thing then so should yours be as well for using the word faggot.

Kill yourself redditor

Nice work, OP.
Keep baiting retarded Jow Forums niggers.

>Newfag mod sucker comes here long after Jow Forums is established and doesn't even know the site before it existed
>Still smugly posts about Jow Forums niggers with his Reddit window up on his second monitor

pl.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-k240-earpads.html
which earpads should i get for my hd681?

Triggered much? Do you need your safe space blanket?

Just got this poster in the mail. It had a few small wrinkles and it looks kinda nigger-rigged hanging on my wall with Blu Tack, but I guess it fits with the weapon depicted.
aliexpress.com/item//32604037814.html

Attached: 1505868859022.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

It has nothing to do with censorship. It has everything to do with newfags acting like retards. /b/ was supposed to be the filter, but now Jow Forums has taken /b/'s place and it's a lousy fucking filter.

Where's Chinkshit General? I had some purchases I wanted to show but I can't find it anymore.

cry about it in Jow Forumsthe_donald

My quads make any of your arguments invalid. Deal with it. (on reddit please)

I'd suggest getting a cheap glass frame, it makes those cheap Kraft posters look much better.

>Argument
There was no argument you bean eating cuck
You're triggered over a deleted post on a chink product shilling thread.
You're the one who need to go back you fucking autist.

>Post deleted and newfags sucking mod cock
>It's not about censorship !

Thanks for another post showing how new you are election faggot.

I need some chink-tier graphic tees for the summer. Taking suggestions

>he's from the new /b/(Jow Forums)
>thinks /b/ was loved by other boards

gb2 your faggot farm

I don't care about your "muh no arguments" argument as I got a reply.

Never installed a switch before? First time I did it made thr mistake of putting it on upside down. Still worked. It requires you to have some basic eoectric tools etc though or get something pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180519-133547.png (1080x1920, 172K)

>New /b/

New /b/ and pretty much the entirety of Jow Forums is filled with fags of your caliber. Don't pretend like you know what you're talking about when you clearly don't. I haven't been on /b/ with any regularity since 2010.

From AliExpress or like getting it framed? If I got a frame I'd have to actually put nails in my wall though.

wheres the real /csg/ at

I wish we can stop with the stupid chinese shopping reddit, discord and useless crap battles and just discuss buying chink shit like we are supposed to.

Attached: peek.jpg (900x600, 110K)

I mean one of those cheap frames you can get locally for 5 bucks.
What's the problem with putting a small nail in your wall?

Attached: posters.jpg (923x1265, 191K)

This looks like it's made of the same jelly goo used in cheap dildos. It melts over time and get sticky like liquid glue. No idea how is this even legal.

I doubt it's gonna stop before retards get baited by it.

*stop getting baited by it

I bought this apartment new, I guess I just don't like the idea of hammering into the wall. I'll consider it though. Thanks for the tip.

If you can't put a nail in it then use something to hold the frame and put it on a table.
>I bought this apartement new
Great now don't be a faggot and do whatever the fuck you want with it. I have brick walls and got a special frame installed to nail stuff in because brick is pain.

>Great now don't be a faggot and do whatever the fuck you want with it.
Yeah yeah, I probably will.

Go with xiaomeme botnet route.

Attached: 1506828602948.jpg (1000x1000, 781K)

is there like a cheaper chinese version of this piston converter that will work with Parker fountain pens?

Attached: S0102040_b.jpg (456x419, 22K)

>Chinese Shopping
What? Is this the Daigou thread or are we discussing the best places to buy organs?

I'm confused.

I swear to god, I'm getting tired of people who don't know shit about stuff they're actually wanna use.
Yes, there is. Parker is using the same standard size as everybody else, so just look up some jinhao cartridge converters. Also learn to use Google.

Attached: 1519852336101.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Why has this general turned into a safe zone?

Summer fags arrived and chink shit general turned into a fucking safe zone.

TopKek user

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 10K)

You need the chink shit general.
Everyone appears to have wandered into the Chinese shopping general by mistake.

calm down onions boy, standard ink cartridges aren't working with this shit so i thought that chink piston converters might now work either

Hey fellow chinese shoppers, which place is the best for chinese loli girls? Preferably 8 and younger.

Terrific idea user, I sincerely hope every one of you scum lead the police straight to your house.

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180519-150527.png (1080x1920, 757K)

redditors like you are the reason this general is going to shit. we are trying to buy chinese girls/boys here and yoi came with your fagdolls. i swear the summer cant end sooner

Is it worth ordering any of these or will I get ear cancer?

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180519-151101.png (1080x1920, 410K)

Sounds to me that you are trying too hard to bait me with your first class phrasing.

Attached: Anime-Figure-24-CM-My-Teen-Romantic-Comedy-SNAFU-Yuigahama-Yui-1-7-Scale-PVC-Action.jpg_640x640q90.j (640x640, 47K)

What's the best microphone to use for VoIP that I can attach to my headphones for around $10-15? The Zalman is fine, but I'd like a little upgrade. ModMic is too expensive.

Attached: 1514621068830.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>Chinese Shopping General
Chinese shopping is something tourists do. We buy chink shit.

H*cking summerfags ruin everything.

BOYA.
Like modmic might sound like crap w/o USB soundcard.

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180519-152552.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

Anyone tried this one? Cutting down to one cable would be nice, but it requires that my headphones have a female 3.5mm jack. Some headphones have male jacks or even 2.5mm.
aliexpress.com/item//32816728331.html

Attached: 1526685875196.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Doesn't that clip dig into the headphone cable? Also, having to use a USB soundcard would be a big downside, especially when I use it with my phone.

Hey where did /csg/ go?

>so new that he doesn't even know the old thread war
>calls other people summerfags

Lol I made that pic.

Attached: chink.jpg (900x600, 203K)

I got the exact same poster 3 days ago, and 2 more

Got some for panasonics and for mashalls.
The 2€ ones (panasonic) are not as good as the original but still good.
The 6€ ones (marshall) are exactly like the original, couldn't tell them apart.

oi my fellow chink nigs, anyone knows of a good quality Astolfo bean plushie?
you know, the one that's fucking retarded looking
I wanna get one

Attached: f41.jpg (640x274, 22K)

Which other two did you get?

got some pics of you in it?

Go away.

user please I'm not even memeing
I just wanna know if it's possible for me to get one off aliexpress or some other place.

See:

lnik

Does it really suck your dick?????

>1.4kmAh
Are you retarded? That's 1.4Ah

There are traps in fate/stay night?

Ooh whats is this well packaged item?

Attached: Muh box.jpg (1040x780, 93K)

Does this help with your predicament?

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180519-155944.png (1080x1920, 441K)

Most likely the Japs are making it themselves and no chink bought it/noticed the popularity/found it feasible to make a chink copy of it yet if at all.

A knoifey with a leather sheath.
The box closes magnetically too.

Attached: Bin that knife.jpg (1040x780, 198K)