Outperforms your overpriced AIO cooler

>outperforms your overpriced AIO cooler
nothing personnel

Attached: 5a0ef9c1-0cf3-4906-9c8b-27092945e727.jpg (800x600, 37K)

>Overpriced
That's like, the definition of Noctua, the apple of coolers.

how in the fuck is pic related overpriced?

Wrong.

Go check the prices for things like the corsair 150i or the nzxt x72 or the EK custom loop.

Just a few examples of things noctua beats

I have had RAM clearance issues with big heat sinks in the past. I went with AIO so I could be sure all 64GB would fit.

Just buy low profile and there is no problem.

NH-D15 is the gentoo of CPU cooler. So good, so cheap, so quiet
Best

It was $700 fucking dollars for RAM alone. You think I want to spend more on RAM that has a special size? I'd rather just go with the AIO and be done with it.

Attached: cat_pillow.jpg (640x640, 65K)

will Noctua build a 140mm version of their new NF A12x25 fan? even now i can't find good reviews for the new one.

>6 years of warranty

based

what model is that? i bought some cheap cryorig with a single fan but I’d like a better cooler to pud’sh my i5 8600k above 4.7ghz. mind you I live in a tropical country so room is temp already at 33-34c

mah color!!! ((((( nooo :"(

lmao

sdf

Using D15 on a 6950x. Watercooling is a meme for retards to destroy their components.

From a manufacturer's point of view AIOs have the advantage of not having a fuckhueg heatsink hanging on the board. Much less prone to breaking off or other such things during transport.

Companies that build pcs tend to put supports in, foam or plastic support so stuff wont break.

Not trying to be the contratian dude here but I doubt this can outperform a 360 radiator or even a 280mm one with decent fans and from the last time I saw it being paired against one of those higher end ones it got rekt hard.
Check the threadripper cooler comparison from GN where he put a nh14 a liqtech 4 360 and other crap.

POO

>that color
DESIGNATED

>looks like literal shit
very personal

d15 matches most 280mm rad coolers at least, handily beats a few, 360 is where it starts to get beaten, but not by a significant margin, you need to do a custom loop to really beat out the d15

>posts an overpriced air cooler
>sounds like a jet engine instead

heh

they tend not to offer any non stock air coolers at all, partially because people are either normies with normie needs that a stock cooler is good enough, or are kids who cant build their shit and need the water for the most fps per dollar.

Have one, dont even know my computer is on most of the time.

and it's still working after 6 years
kinda ridiculous, the 200mm fans that came with the case i built in have died more than 2 years ago

OP BTFO!

>not having at least 10 years of warranty

Attached: 1508019246808.png (584x553, 672K)

You're probably spending more for RAM with heatsinks that actually increase the heat. If you've got good airflow and running reasonable speeds in most cases the heatsinks fuck your RAM temps.

>not owning the NH-d15S

Reorganize your life

Umm, sweetie..