Is vr technology good enough these days?

is vr technology good enough these days?

Attached: 1526696258865.webm (640x640, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLm9RTSved0&t=1m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No and I hope it will never be.

it depends on your purposes

if you mean enough to literally live in the matrix indistinguishable from the real world, then if you have to ask, perhaps it is, my man. Why do you ask stupid questions?

>i dont want fun, so no one else is allowed to have it

There was a delay between me selecting the image and it actually appearing in the quick reply, so it didn't post :'((((

Attached: 1507665106777.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

never? how could you be so sure?

He probably has a lazy eye or just one eye and is bitter because he can't enjoy VR. Fucking cripple.

I would cum on her face while she has the headset on and then say it's just some realistic weather simulation or something

He didn't say it realistically will never be "good enough"; he said he hopes it will never be good enough. Also
>3 ips
Don't think I didn't notice it was you the OP ignoring when I asked you why you ask stupid questions. It's obviously not matrix-tier yet. What the fuck kinda question is "is vr technology good enough these days?" If you've seen a VRchat video, that is VR today. Did you fucking expect someone to say "nah just kidding, we matrix now boys"

>If you've seen a VRchat video
i didn't see a vrchat. stop being so obnoxious. if you dislike my thread, go shitpost elsewhere.

dude, you're an awful person. don't make fun of people with eye issues (i'm one of those kind of people).

Why not? Just accept that you are genetically inferior and don't shit on VR.

It's pretty great to show off concepts if you're in the right industry.

No

digits confirm

/thread
/board
/site
Close this thread, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=fLm9RTSved0&t=1m18s

Based digits nigger

Good enough for what? It's fine for some of the games released for it. Still has issues, but you should expect that.

Have you actually tried any of them? And by any, I mean a dedicated system, since they're all better than the phone version.

Nope,try again when the average Joe can render 8k videogames at 90+ fps, when the screen door effect is gone,when we can transmit 8k video data over wireless and we get actual body tracking.

good enough to appear as close to reality

Fucking hell Jow Forums

Couldn't you make a special headset for people with issues like that

>stop being so obnoxious. if you dislike my thread, go shitpost elsewhere.
This is what retards unironically find to be a valid defense for ignoring criticism. You're literally just a moron making dumb threads since you are an infant.

>if you mean enough to literally live in the matrix indistinguishable from the real world, then if you have to ask, perhaps it is, my man. Why do you ask stupid questions?
>Don't think I didn't notice it was you the OP ignoring when I asked you why you ask stupid questions. It's obviously not matrix-tier yet. What the fuck kinda question is "is vr technology good enough these days?" If you've seen a VRchat video, that is VR today. Did you fucking expect someone to say "nah just kidding, we matrix now boys"

>good enough to appear as close to reality
that is not the point of VR
VR puts you inside the image

>seething

what could realistically vr be used for that isn't vidya?

Stop pretending to not know

Attached: 1515239948278.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Good get

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 9K)

rethorical question

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-09 17-56-18.png (801x760, 576K)

VR technology or, as I call it, a phone in a box strapped to someones head, is on fact stupid

nice. congrats on the get

gopher

Attached: Gophervr.png (500x277, 68K)

MODERN VR TECHNOLOGY ABSOLUTELY UNEQUIVOCALLY FOREVER BTFO!

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1516729122689.jpg (400x269, 20K)

Fallout VR looks really good. Saw a webm on v yesterday.