Daily reminder to turn off your router before you go to sleep at night and don't use it

Daily reminder to turn off your router before you go to sleep at night and don't use it.

Attached: 418Xi5WZSuL._SX355_.jpg (355x310, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27454111
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/
youtu.be/VQBsFz1z2Vw
primalucelab.com/radioastronomy/blog/sole-radio-sun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idiot. i put tinfoil on my routers antennas

how would I seed overnight if i did that?

Also, LED lights are not healthy for your body. It's better to use incandescent lights of about 2000-3000K. Don't forget to use blue light glasses at night if you're reading on any screen devices.

Why?

Because OP doesn't know how to configure his $300 router.

No, my router never sleeps.

Attached: 1481626887762.jpg (320x242, 17K)

Sitting close to a router shows negative effects on your body from exposure to radio frequency radiation.

Got any sort of actual peer reviewed source on that?

Every single study i've seen shows it's non-ionizing radiation.

Attached: 1522946335550.jpg (331x167, 6K)

Don't forget to wear your hazmat suit when you go outside, too

>using wifi

enjoy your packet loss

He never said anything about wifi

He just said
> turn off your router

It's still a router even if you disable all of the wireless aspects of it.

> using wifi

Enjoy your cancer

Again...why do people assume he's talking about Wifi? He never even mentions wifi, or even the word wireless.

long-term exposure to certain EMFs is a risk factor for diseases such as certain cancers, Alzheimer's disease, and male infertility.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27454111

if thats true, I should be eaten up with cancer when Im outside because the sun is a million times more powerful than any of these devices

Lmao, that entire study is literally
>well EMF is more common these days
>more and more illnesses are difficult to draw a direct cause to
>MUST be EMF

It's not actually proven anything, it's more like saying, well we don't know, but it could be this, no real proof.

*tips fedora*

Skepticism is for losers. WiFi causes cancer. Jesus is Lord.

correlation =/= causation

sure my dude, i connect my phone to an internet cable or simply use LTE 24/7 cause ya know, packet loss

Attached: 1486461635080.jpg (800x642, 56K)

>his primary internet device is a phone

are you poor?

What about my Soulseek uploads?

>the man dont have both

are you ?

The Sun does not radiate that much radio waves. It's mostly IR and UV.
>S-s-source.
>Give source.
>W-w-well it's bullocks.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/
>Effects of Wi-Fi (2.45 GHz) Exposure on Apoptosis, Sperm Parameters and Testicular Histomorphometry in Rats: [...] we concluded that there should be a major concern regarding the timedependent exposure of whole-body to the higher frequencies of Wi-Fi networks existing in the vicinity of our living places.
There's no ratio on SS. It's enough to leave it on while working on your PC.

Why would I use my phone when I have a nice desktop?

wen u poo?

It's a type of radiation and it's much stronger than anything routers can put out. The sun literally destroys your cells, that's why we get sun burnt

That's UV you're talking about, not RF. Different kind of radiation.

Then i'm browsing the web and packet loss is a non-issue.

>roomate in college starts unplugging my router when he gets in without saying anything
>tells me he doesn't want the radiation to "mess with his brain, y'know?"
>tell him sure, I'll turn it off but start putting black tape on the lights instead
>he moves out a week later

i play fortnite when i poo so it is

Eat more fiber man, I shit once a day and it takes maybe 2-3 minutes at most.

Light bulbs emit IR radiation. That's not damaging to the body. It is different to RF.

will try

youtu.be/VQBsFz1z2Vw
Now shut the fuck up unless you know what you are talking about

People like that can't be roommates with any normal person, they have to find someone equally crazy, or crazier.

>living
>enjoy death, brainlet.

>>Effects of Wi-Fi (2.45 GHz) Exposure on Apoptosis, Sperm Parameters and Testicular Histomorphometry in Rats: [...] we concluded that there should be a major concern regarding the timedependent exposure of whole-body to the higher frequencies of Wi-Fi networks existing in the vicinity of our living places.
How turning off the router helps? Everyone in the building has wifi and radio waves are every-frigging-where

Rats were constantly in a fairly small space with the antennas, but not bad.

The one factor they arent controlling for is that rats have much thinner skin & smaller bodies so they might be more sensitive in general. Bet you rat balls have skin much thinner than our balls.

Attached: 2A28C799-167F-4CEA-B067-8FE42053F468.jpg (750x974, 315K)

It doesn't, and he's retarded.

Or he lines his house with aluminium foil.

IR is higher energy than RF and therefore more dangerous. Ideally we would all live in hermetically sealed rooms with six feet of lead (and only 206 lead at that). Otherwise we could get cancer.

lmao wtf, they placed TWO wifi radios within ~180cm of each other and pointed them inwards at the rat.... come the fuck on, that's SUPER unrealistic for a real world scenario.

Unless you live your life within 2.5-3 feet of a wifi radio, seems like you'll be fine.

You are fine no matter what, all these test do is prove nothing. Correlation =/= causation

Not really, that part is ok. Most routers have at least 2 antennas of 8dbi minumum or more.

WiFi causes people to feel tired, anti-social and gay.

It's all proven guys

ITT: dumb Jow Forumsfags who think routers cause homosexuality and autism

Nah Jow Forums knows thats caused by drug addicted modern women who have blown out their wombs with opioids and buckets of tard sperm.

I read a totally independent research study on the internet and Alex Jones said that it was true, so it has to be.

It's only true because girls won't have sex with me, I'm owed sex.

Thats nice write a blog about it

The smaller size of the rats means that the power/area is much higher so that actually can harm.
The higher density of the spectrum is actually being studied for health problems but there's still no evidence of it being bad.

As a physical perspective, the wave length would be just enough to get past our bodies and the rate of absorption is quite low for just some networks around you.

Your router at home and the rest around your neighborhood aren't going to give you cancer. Crowded places and with a dense usage of the spectrum might.

oh dear my phone is perma hotspot and inches from my balls

We are all so fucked when they start beaming 5G signals everywhere.

Stop buying into Jow Forumsfag quackery. Non-ionizing is basic Middle School science you stupid illiterate fucktard.
>Eh-eh the GOOGLE CORPORATION ran by HILLARY is gunna turn our brains to mush with a billion dollar electro-static superweapon!

>start beaming 5G signals everywhere
why?
>The primary technologies include: Millimeter wave bands (26, 28, 38, and 60 GHz)

Please warn us before you shoot up a school/gym/mall.

Are you stupid?

5G signals are EHF frequencies and act more like light than radio waves, meaning they'll bounce off of you long before they cook you.

>le non-ionizing RF is bad meme

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 7K)

>The Sun does not radiate that much radio waves. It's mostly IR and UV.
Never talk about things you don't understand ever again
primalucelab.com/radioastronomy/blog/sole-radio-sun

The only thing factual in this entire thread is that you're a faggot

It will scuttle away if it flips itself over

>Correlation =/= causation

Attached: 1513120370575.png (245x206, 6K)

just wear a tin foil hat, you will safe then.

i sleep with a tinfoil hat pleb

>he doesnt have a separate room for his computer equipment

Attached: porky.jpg (1273x924, 164K)

You can always chuck and fuck

>exposure to radio frequency radiation.

This makes no sense. Unless you live in a remote wilderness, there are radio waves all around you at almost all times.

If you make them think it hurts them, they WILL feel pain. If you make them think it heals them, they WILL praise it. That's true power.

Attached: Cx91DbdXAAIlR7A.jpg (479x469, 34K)

Get off Jow Forums and seek professional psychological help.

who here Jow Forumssnakeyboi :^()

If wifi can affect sperm, I wonder what the mechanism could be.
27 animals doesn't seem like a very big sample size... I wonder if the experiment has been done with a much larger sample size.

As long as the venns are overlapping here, what are you doing about the smart meters installed in your homes?
No way that Jow Forums hasn’t hacked one by now, too

This.
No less than half of this shit is psychosomatic

>retards not understanding that UV, RF, X-ray, etc. are all electromagnetic radiation and not some magically separate forms of radiation.

That's not very important.
I'm guessing that would be like 5 micro sieverts a year round

Cuck detected

>sits or sleeps literally 2 feet away from 2.4 + 5Ghz combo gateway pretty much 24 hours a day
Should I be worried my dudes?

Attached: 1521399175853.jpg (382x358, 58K)

No.

>66006296
there is merit to what hes saying dickhead

Phew oh good

Attached: 1505054602942.jpg (600x315, 19K)

>wake up
>router disapeared
>feel like I'm being watched
>look at the ceiling
O SHI-

Radio waves are weaker than light and thermal radiation, so being in a lit environment or warm environment is magnitudes more harmful than radio waves

Of course, our bodies evolved to handle the spectrum of electro magnetic waves that are most prevalent, such as light, some UV, and thermal. This argument that radio waves can harm people is retarded, since not even visible light harms people.

Attached: router_asus_spooky.jpg (736x534, 53K)