Firefox Navigation Buttons

Explain this shit. They can't be removed.

Nobody uses them. Everybody and their mother uses keyboard buttons/shortcuts or mouse gestures to navigate forward and backward in their browser.

I can remove the home button and the refresh/stop button. But I cannot remove these fucking forward and back buttons.

Attached: 1502052446065.webm (420x276, 341K)

>Nobody uses them. Everybody and their mother uses keyboard buttons/shortcuts or mouse gestures to navigate forward and backward in their browser.
That is completely untrue you fucking retard, right clicking on the back icon for example gives you a brief history for that tab. Stop being autistic about your fucking browser ricing, how about you go do something productive instead, seriously you went through the trouble of making a webm to post here so you can bitch about a product you get to use for fucking free and how it doesn't do exactly the thing you want. Piss off

>That is completely untrue you fucking retard, right clicking on the back icon for example gives you a brief history for that tab. Stop being autistic about your fucking browser ricing, how about you go do something productive instead, seriously you went through the trouble of making a webm to post here so you can bitch about a product you get to use for fucking free and how it doesn't do exactly the thing you want. Piss off

you're fucking retarded and need to go back to redddit retard.

There is nothing autistic about wanting more space for the address bar which actually presents information I need.

My grandmother uses the Home button, but I'm allowed to remove that. My grandmother does not use the back button, LET ALONE right click on it. Yet I'm not allowed to remove that? How does that make any fucking sense?

Even if being unable to remove the back button is done for "security" reasons, why can't I at least remove the forward button? That has no conceivable security usecase.

>, seriously you went through the trouble of making a webm
implying that's more than about 10 seconds of effort?

fuck off autists

fuck off Mozilla Internet Defense Force.

if (button == "navigation_forward") {
do_not_allow_user_to_remove();
}

if (button == "navigation_backward") {
do_not_allow_user_to_remove();
}

Yeah, evidently the dyed hair bulldykes at Mozilla think this is a swell idea.

just add the following code to your userChrome.css
#back-button {
display: none !important;
}
#forward-button {
display: none !important;
}

thank you user

Attached: 1515231033617.png (508x497, 9K)

This, I agree that mozilla are total fucktards but crying here won't accomplish anything. Open an issue at bugzilla if you care that much.

>wanting more space for the address bar
are you on a fucking vga monitor or someshit?

No, but so what if I was?

I often have some of my browser windows not maximized. Sometimes I make them fairly small. It depends on what I'm working on. I like to have documentation open when I'm working on things.

Idk OP, feels like making such a big deal over 2 small icons that have been an integral part of browsers since day 1 is a bit autistic on your part

I opened the thread to say exactly this.
Fpbp

>Nobody uses them.
I do.

you seriously reach for your mouse and move it around then click on that little button whenever you want to go back a page? That's ridiculous.

what's a better way?

So do I. It's also nice to hold and get a preview of past tabs and be able to select tabs.

are you using one of those applel macfag mouses with a single button? cause most people have a mouse with back and forward buttons on it (this has been the norm since, what, 2005?)

Did 61.0b6 fuck shit up for someone else?

qutebrowser doesn't have this problem

>can't be removed
lmaoing @ u

Attached: ss-2018-05-20-23-35-56.png (1070x362, 29K)

dont spoonfeed retards they will stick around expecting more food

keyboard button
or, keyboard shortcut
or, mouse button
or, mouse gesture