Best Browser?

What is the best browser? I personally use Waterfox but many addons I use are failing due to updates for FF Quantum.

Attached: 3cHlKqs.jpg (720x865, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makeuseof.com/tag/reasons-switch-vivaldi-browser/
fieldguide.gizmodo.com/5-reasons-to-use-to-vivaldi-instead-of-chrome-or-firefo-1771284757
digitaltrends.com/computing/vivaldi-web-browser-best-web-browser-youve-never-tried/
expertreviews.co.uk/software/1406892/best-browsers-chrome-firefox
forum.vivaldi.net/topic/24029/return-of-vivaldi-spyware
spyware.neocities.org/articles/vivaldi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Safari

good meme

Waterfox

Vivaldi
makeuseof.com/tag/reasons-switch-vivaldi-browser/
fieldguide.gizmodo.com/5-reasons-to-use-to-vivaldi-instead-of-chrome-or-firefo-1771284757
digitaltrends.com/computing/vivaldi-web-browser-best-web-browser-youve-never-tried/
expertreviews.co.uk/software/1406892/best-browsers-chrome-firefox

actually looks sick. why have i never heard of this?

It's being pushed away by shills.

I personally dont like chromium based browsers and its limitations

Safari is the only major browser that provides secure browsing without unnecessary extra features and data mining

>major browser
who cares if it's major or not tho?

forum.vivaldi.net/topic/24029/return-of-vivaldi-spyware
spyware.neocities.org/articles/vivaldi.html

Is there anything like a Quantum-compatible debloated firefox?

Waterfox

qutebrowser is very nice
although since you need addons i can't really recommend it

They guys from Opera didn't like the way it evolved so they went on and did their thing. I've used Vivaldi a lot and it's really great, except sometimes you just feel how it's still not fully mature.
You can tweak the UI pretty easily and all.

I'd definitely recommend it.

That is the most fearmongering shit I've seen in a while. They claim http is spyware, then we're all fucked. Doesn't matter if you're using those obscure featureless browsers, because http always introduces spyware.
Also isn't piwik open source? Why are you so autistic?

It's also being updated constantly, the devs are really working on it and not just fucking around.

im using iridium, but now a find out their website doesnt work??

I want to fug kyoko

Chrome because I hate my RAM

what's wrong with your ram?

Seconded, Vivaldi is great. Basically Chrome, with all Chrome extensions working on it, but prettier.
Customizable to hell and back too

Does it have a sync feature?

Yes

it's not even open source

Attached: yande.re 453761 sample honda_keiichi natori_sana.jpg (1059x1500, 210K)

Stop being a commie.

Is he still doing that Ecosia data collection shit?

>debloated
define

>without pocket, featured stories, canvas or webgl/webrtc shit for gaymes and "apps"
without botnet, basically

I use Iridium with uBlock, Privacy Badger and HTTPS Everywhere despite it being outdated. Might switch to ungoogled-chromium soon.

If I were a chrometard I would switch to vivaldi. But blink is shit so why bother?

Fuck off vivaldi shill. Sending browser history is spying. Using opensource engine for accumulating data is the lamest excuse for spying I've ever seen.