2018 +1 -1

>2018 +1 -1
>not using Arch Women

A distro made solely by women is hundreds of times better than any other. Why don't you just accept the facts and stop being sexist?

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-014646.jpg (668x209, 31K)

Arch Linux Women (Arch Women or A-W for short) is an all inclusive organization of Arch Linux enthusiasts with a focus on helping more women become involved in the Arch Linux community and FOSS.

it's an organization focused on bringing more women to use archlinux, it's not a distro made by women.

0/10 reading comprehension please kys

OP is a LARPing faggot

I was about to say Jow Forums is loose but even they'd read the fucking landing page to figure out what it is they're lampooning

Are these the type of women who wear programming socks?

What kind of arch is it?

Attached: arch_women.png (681x388, 578K)

of course your first reaction to anything is to scream Jow Forums. Congrats on restraining yourself.

Icon Theme: Nu-mix
Terminal: Nu-rxvt
Browser: SJW Fox
Image Editor: Limp
Office: Libre Orifice
IDE: SJW Code

don't get me wrong i'm a soulless libertarian, I don't have many qualms with Jow Forums aside from it's preoccupation with how other people live their lives. This b8 is still too poor to be from their kin though.

you need to go back

>lolbertarian
You are even more retarded than Jow Forums

Attached: 1507663982202.png (2335x2335, 402K)

Attached: 1507822731088.png (644x346, 58K)

oh my bad bro i meant MAGA, /sg/ isn't russian bots, hillary's emails bro. Trump is a business genius!

you're your own person so feel free to think that. See? you try and insult me for being libertarian I'll just apply my own principals to you.

What a useless distro.

>4.13.4-1-ARCH
where you been lad hit that pacman -Syu for me.

>Incosolata 11
thats better than my dz, i need to change over. Also good color pallette.

It's not a distro. It's just a bunch of stinky holes trying to herd beta orbiters to do their bidding.

This is more like it.

the low quality bait like OP is exactly what Jow Forums would post.

>women

OP, 90% of these ""WOMEN"" weren't born women. Just a bunch of delusional trannies.

This should be their logo

Attached: archwomen.jpg (561x415, 45K)

>tranny linux

this

Here's the main member

Attached: 2018-05-20-215257_253x487_scrot.png (253x487, 77K)

leg disabled

Is she disabled because she runs Linux?