Hey did you guys hear that Louis Rossman dropped his ThinkPad off a ladder and it still works?

Hey did you guys hear that Louis Rossman dropped his ThinkPad off a ladder and it still works?

Attached: jew bastard.jpg (1271x760, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxoI--xIdM
youtu.be/u6z-kZvk2aU
youtube.com/watch?v=zy6w1ll16G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's very interesting, a lot of people here use thinkpads so it's a good thing you made a thread about it

>eceleb thread

Yes, this thread definitely is about thinkpads and it is only a coincidence that the original poster is mentioning a polarizing internet show host

>rossman
>polarizing

I'm sure the filename of the image they posting being "jew bastard.jpg" has nothing to do with the topic at hand either.

All in all a good thread for the technology board

Five seconds into the thread and the skinheads arrive, I'm embarrassed to browse this board.

Why do you hate Jewish people?

hi lunduke

Attached: >thinkpad.webm (853x480, 2.56M)

is it still works?

How come someone can do that but my T510 died from one drop of water dripping from the bottom of a iced drink?

why don't you go shitpost in a Terry Davis thread?

oh right, because your eceleb is totally way more legit than this one (and bonus points for laughing at a mentally ill man)

man what board did I go to again?

The drain holes are not perfect, if you shake the laptop the water might escape the drain paths, you're supposed to keep the laptop still until all the water falls through.

You can probably clean the corrosion like rossman does on his videos and get a working T510 again.

Why did Louis change his channel pic to one of himself with more hair in his younger years?

Is there a way to know what's broken about it? It turns on, but it doesn't display anything and it wont even charge my phone anymore. I think maybe the motherboard is dead.

It's got 8GB of RAM, a 1080p IPS display and an i7, so it's worth saving, but I'd hate to go to all the effort of replacing the motherboard and have it still not work.

Clean the MB first, try booting with different ram too, i had many thinkpads that didn't work just because one of the ram sticks was bad.

You can test the screen on another laptop.

I don't know or care about this mutt

>I just came to this gay bar to tell everyone that I don't like cock
>...like at all

>p-please don't post in my thread unless you're going to be nice
KEK, try reddit if you want a hugbox faggot

Not liking Israel unfortunately makes me a Nazi.

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-113008_Firefox.jpg (1080x4268, 1.12M)

>don't post in my thread unless you're going to be nice
Are you confused? I implied that you love gagging on uncut smegma crusted cocks and you think that means I want you to be nice? It means I think you're stupid and want you to fully fuck off. Not from this thread, but from this board and potentially the human gene pool.

I know that stupid people are usually unaware of their own limitations, but this really should be eye opening for you.

GO AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT

>p-please don't post in my board unless............

t. homosexual

I think people are catching on to Israel's all-too-often tactic of conflating anti-apartheid with antisemitism.
It'd be nice if Myanmar got as much international pressure, too, though.

>mfw T500 worked perfectly when I spilled a huge cup of coffee all over it
>mfw soaked the keyboard in distilled water with soap, pulled it out, no issues whatsoever

Attached: smug tendies.jpg (361x360, 43K)

no but i heard he's a kike that couldn't fix my laptap

Why does this retard keep posting videos titled shit like "MACBOOK PRO KILLED BY SPEC OF DUST, APPL3 SUX!" then when you open the video the whole board has heavy corrosion? Get this idiot off my board, his autistic brainlet worship leigion can fuck off too. Niggers think he's a tech god because he can trace some lines in a schematic and solder a chip on a board. Any tech pajeet can and has done the same thing since forever.

lies

Found the chosen one
Hello Shlomo

He is an Italian and Italians are not white or jews.

At least you admit this thread is essentially a gay bar.

>polarizing
I do not believe you actually know what that word means.

It's true.

I should add that I'm a dumbo and panicked and poured isoproply over it after though. I didn't leave it long enough to dry which is why it died.

This.
He's latin(med)

Ross gets teh sauce like a Boss.
Floss for Foss(software)
Moss your loss.

Is that a T420? Try that same shit with a new one.

>that rant about wiping your ass with dry toilet paper

Attached: 1526713584419.jpg (474x778, 232K)

link to video?

You don't wipe dry right user?

You should have put a bowl of rice on it

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxoI--xIdM

They're on average 70% Indo European. Sicilians are 50%. Rossman looks Sicilian.

Italians are white, typically. Nordicism is retarded. You don't have to be a faggot Scandinavian to be "white"

See Then get a bidet.

Or just stop eating onions and taking wet shits

>Why does this retard keep posting videos titled shit like "MACBOOK PRO KILLED BY SPEC OF DUST, APPL3 SUX!" then when you open the video the whole board has heavy corrosion?
He fixed the corrosion and it didn't work still.

Then he cleaned off the dust and it worked.

found a buttblasted shitskin

>be me
>wet toilet paper to try and get rid of all the residual poop
>toilet paper sticks to ass hairs

Attached: crying cat 2_1.jpg (753x601, 29K)

Just shave your ass, it'll be smooth and nonsticky

At 4:14 he says he cleans his asshole with soap.

>shave
Oh, seeing this is a shaving thread now, I got myself a set for classic shaving, user!
It's kinda hard to use, but the experience is fun never the less.

Attached: 20180518_212604.jpg (4032x1960, 2.42M)

Straight razors are better than safety razors in every aspect.

I literally watched the video you fucking brainlet. It was fixed at the end after he cleaned up the board and reballed 2 chips.

seems like overkill just to shave your ass.

>Italians are white
sure thing bruh

Attached: ralph macchio.jpg (398x600, 32K)

Myanmar is doing God's work, user. Leave them to their devices.

It's hard to shave with a safety razor. It's harder to shave with a straight one. I might try it later when I'm used to this one.

It definitely takes practice, but it's cheaper than both cartridges and disposables and once you get used to it you can shave faster too.

>It's hard to shave with a safety razor.
holy fuck no it is not

how retarded could you be?

Safety razor helps to learn beard grain pattern and it teaches how to angle the razor. I believe it's a decent practice while still allowing me to have a properly shaved face for my work as opposed to a face covered with cuts.
When I'll get some practice - then I'll try a proper razor.

You can meme all you want, it is harder to shave with a safety razor when compared to cartridge razors. You genuinely have to literally be a genuine literal autist to think otherwise.

Can't travel with them.

I mail myself a handful of safety razor blades every time I travel. And when I forget to they're cheap enough to buy. But you can't travel with a straight razor.

You must be a deeply impressionable person to believe this to be true.

Literally the only reason people use cartridge razors instead of safety razors is because of marketing. They buy into the slick marketing that depicts cartridge razors as advanced sci-fi bullshit and think that safety razors are old-fashioned. And consequently pay 10x+ as much per shave because they're chumps.

The principle of a safety razor and a cartridge razor is exactly the same; the blade cuts and everything around the blade stops you from maiming yourself. If you hold it at the wrong angle it cuts nothing. Hold it at whatever angle causes it to start cutting and you're good to go. It could not be simpler.

OPs picture is literally "jew bastard". What did you expect.
what a fucking worthless cunt thread.

user, I fucking own both. The main difference there is the fact catridge razor has a wide flat surface to place it with on the skin. Also, every single not utterly shit one follows the curve of the face to an extent. Meanwhile, a safety razor must be angled manually - which is a dramatic difference in shaving experience.

The angle of a safety razor is very permissive and if you get the angle wrong it simply stops cutting. You feel the difference through your face and adjust the angle accordingly.

It's easier than riding a bike. Riding a bike takes practice while a safety razor takes no practice.

And, incidentally, the angle you need to hold a safety razor very closely approximates the angle you need to hold a standard cartridge razor..

I ain't saying it's hard because I cut my face (which I do, a bit, the chin area), but because I have to angle the razor properly or I won't get a proper shave. Which isn't something you have to do with a cartridge razor. It's that simple, user.

You have to hold it at the same sort of angle you hold a cartridge razor. Something approximately 45 degrees. If you try to do it backwards at 135 degrees, either will work.

It really requires no finesse.

Cartridge razor holds itself, user. Cartridge razor softens the angle required to shave the chin. The safety razor does nothing of the above.

Cartridge razor does not hold itself, it has no levitation properties. You have to hold it in your hand. and the angle at which you hold it depends on what part of your face you're shaving. Exactly the same as a safety razor.

user, you are genuinely autistic.
youtu.be/u6z-kZvk2aU
Also, safety razor can be used at like 3 different angles. You are a memeing faggot who's wasting my time.

>unironically posting cartridge razor corporate propaganda
jesus christ you really are a consumer whore.

And you're a memeing faggot wasting my time ^;)

Better a "memeing faggot" than a consumer whore. Keep giving P&G your money, paypig.

>Better a "memeing faggot"
No, not really ^;)

The opinion of a consumer paypig is worth less than dirt.

no u ^;)

Why does he keep appertaining in my recommendations? I don't own any apple products and don't watch anti-mac videos.

He won the YouTube algorithm lottery.

You post in these threads, and because you store sites data over different sessions. Welcome to the botnet.

>babyfur
Opinion discarded

>tfw bought a MBP with "TouchBar"
If it wasn't for OSX, I'd have returned it.

Attached: 1518375279850.jpg (1148x850, 169K)

>everything dies if you drop it off a ladder

Holy fuck louis. Are you drinking again?

it died 6 months later and lenovo replaced it for free

Video sauce?

Attached: 1521750141168.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

At this point Louis is basically an Apple employee. His non-apple videos get no clicks so he is afraid to do anything else.

Fuck off.

>German/Italian
At least call him a mutt you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy6w1ll16G0

It would help if you actually showed a picture of modern day scandinavia. The difference is that we've been living much better lives than them for hundreds of years.

Attached: Oslo.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Lucky Jew bastard

I do not think you understand the arguments at play here, sven

Attached: 1521865692130.jpg (546x896, 54K)