Why is GIMP still as shit as it was 10 years ago?

Why is GIMP still as shit as it was 10 years ago?

Why hasn't everyone in the Linux community put their money together and bought Corel? Google could fund most of it after leeching off Linux for so many years.

Attached: BRITISH.jpg (634x459, 107K)

>Linux 'community'
>money
>Linux
>advancement in a decade

Attached: 1494912434550.gif (200x120, 407K)

>Why is GIMP still as shit as it was 10 years ago?
It's simple, you're looking at the same saved meme picture from your epic memes folder that you were looking at 10 years ago. It's not going to change on its own. You would actually have to install and use GIMP to know how it looks in current year. I know that's way too much to ask so I'll just help you get your thread to the end of the catalog for you. No need to thank me, it's what every decent person would do.

GIMP is fine. I use it for touchups and simple adjustments for web deisgn work all the time. I even use it to draw circles :^)

It's alright for simple editing. Most Linux users aren't professional graphic designers so no one gives a fuck.

/thread

2.10 has a lot of new features. It could be better, but its not complete shit.

Eh, I'm desperate, I would do them all.

Just use Krita. It is great.

Haha what the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-073906_01.jpg (215x219, 13K)

Why is the Linux/FOSS-community constantly forking products that actually works? Why aren't they making things that helps the niggers fight malaria or the asians not to put plastic in the rivers?

Oh, forgot that if you want to make a simple printout, you have to run the gauntlet at some forum with condescending remarks.

>"and that's why we need more women in FOSS"
Ahahahahah! Women are more practical.

This thread is retarded as every gimp hater, but i found these women kinda sexy.

Attached: rms1.jpg (900x675, 150K)

RMS would look like he's in decent shape if he didn't have a stomach that looks like he swallowed a beach ball.

GIMP is still total dogshit, but the UI has at least improved a tiny bit in the last 10 years. Its perfectly usuable for stupid useless shit nobody even does anymore because There's An App For That™ but yeah it's dogshit for any real professional work and always will be.

No amount of GIMPing will be able to make these whores attractive

FKMMFKF

damn haven’t seen one of these threads in a while

I want 3rd from the left to sit on my face

why are you using gimp and not krita
stop using bad software you brainlet

I'd fuck the one with short red hair and the brunette one beside her, the blonde looks like a fucking themepark so her too
To answer your question, why the fuck do you think?

You done sweetie?

GIMP or JIMP?
How to pronounce it?

กงหีหดห่ดสห้ิดืดยกีหนึียหััััๅ

HAHAHAHAHA

I'd say British women are ugly - and they are - but so are most American women. So there's nothing to talk about really.

A wise man once said: a fuck is a fuck.

>Any hole's a goal.

Attached: gn13041819.jpg (695x912, 73K)

>Image

WTF happened to the OP image?

That gif is really interesting, I could watch it on repeat for an hour and still wonder what exactly is going on.