So do you think he really did that shit?

So do you think he really did that shit?

Attached: a.jpg (3744x3744, 1.07M)

it literally doesn't matter because the history is already written.

>muh eceleb thread

I think he probably did it, but I doubt anyone else but he and the accusers will ever know the truth.

If it was just one case, I could maybe give him the benefit of the doubt depending on the circumstances. But when loads of people come out and say he sexually assaulted them, and his "friends" are basically like, "Yeah, the dude's a creep he did that shit" I can't really help but believe it.

>I think he probably did it,

If you get told to fuck off from the Kink community because you're a creepy fuck, you're probably a bit of a creepy fuck.

literally who

Jacob Appelbaum.

He was a popular figure in the privacy and hacking community until he got accused of sexual assault.

>He was a popular figure in the privacy and hacking community

he got the privacy part right - never heard of him.

>he got accused of sexual assault.

Who isnt nowadays

Attached: MR-354876-703794-12.jpg (332x410, 87K)

tbqh getting accused of sexual assault makes him more trustworthy, since it looks like there are people out there conspiring to take him down

He's a freaky sex maniac but 100% set up.

it's almost as if eric s raymond was completely correct and got pilloried for it

Yeah I think he did it.

It's obvious NSA followed their own handbook which leaked by Snowden and set him up to hang himself.

It was a hit job from state actor.

yes, I really believe he did cicada

i'd believe its a ~nsa~ US gov behind it but he never went into public to deny the accusations and took the silence from the public media(twitter account, news, etc). if it was a conspiracy we should've known by now all the victims are fake(yea, they gave up their real names).

> On 10 June, Jill Bähring, a woman whom three witnesses claimed to have seen being abused, flatly denied the abuse allegations

No, it's a smear attack by glow in the darks.

J T R I G
T
R
I
G

This.

Made me lol

Ag(ree)d

this, negative rep is good nowadays

#PoundMeToo

sure thing, user, tell that to the hollywood fat producer and kevin spacey XDDDD

a gay person and a feminist who liked hating on trump

until he himself got accussed of sexual harassment by his co-workers

like pottery

Who cares? He is just some snot nosed snowflake that pretends to be an anarchist and has a problem with anyone more right wing than Kropotkin. Let him fuck off to a desert island if he likes being a faggot anarchist

Yes, he did it all. I've heard it from five separate sources I personally know. Jacob got kicked out of the Armory for the exact same reason he got kicked out of the Tor project.

He's also a serial credit-stealer. He loves to manipulate people and get co-publishing credits for stuff other people have done.

I feel like I should put that in the past tense, but he's back on his bullshit again trying to get into some of the places and is not sorry, and has not learned, at all. Of course.

I don't know how Tanja and djb put up with him: very very carefully, by all accounts. They believe he absolutely has some technical ability and charm, but he is a manipulative sociopathic shitbag, maybe even to the extent of trying to cheat, so grading him is going to be interesting, particularly since he gets extremely vindictive if he feels wronged.

It does not matter if he did something wrong or not. What matters is his great work for freedom and privacy. He has the ability to explain complicated things in a way that everyone understands. Its a shame that he was screwed like that.

to me it's not unbelievable that it could be a case of a narcissistic faggot with strong emotional issues who has been doing the right thing for the wrong reasons - to fit in somewhere (the hacker community), with an urge to feel accepted and (highly) praised.

i'm projecting, because i have similar sensibilities in my life and i try to recognize them.

He called himself a Feminist.
He got what he deserved, what he asked for.

Attached: 1520808900404.png (754x637, 744K)

lmao why are you so mad about his anarchism??

Do you need to go back to your Jow Forums hugbox?

It all depends on how you take it.

Never apologize. If you take it like a cuck and cower, people take that as an admission of guilt and you get eviscerated.

That being said, Hollywood is also something of an exception. Everybody knows that type of shit goes down in Hollywood, so if you get accused, there's really not even a point in trying to defend yourself--it'll just be automatically assumed that you're full of shit.

>implying Kink isn't a bunch of sjw liberal fucks
If you like sucking BBC (or just Christian's) Kink will let you in with open arms

>Yes, he did it all. I've heard it from five separate sources I personally know. Jacob got kicked out of the Armory for the exact same reason he got kicked out of the Tor project.
So he definitely did it all, because you heard that he definitely did it all?
>He's also a serial credit-stealer. He loves to manipulate people and get co-publishing credits for stuff other people have done.
Shitty, but not rape.
>I feel like I should put that in the past tense, but he's back on his bullshit again trying to get into some of the places and is not sorry, and has not learned, at all. Of course.
Proofs?
>I don't know how Tanja and djb put up with him: very very carefully, by all accounts. They believe he absolutely has some technical ability and charm, but he is a manipulative sociopathic shitbag, maybe even to the extent of trying to cheat, so grading him is going to be interesting, particularly since he gets extremely vindictive if he feels wronged.
Who? Also, none of that is rape.

Sounds like the dude is a creepy dickbag by all accounts, but is he a rapist? I'm just not entirely convinced of it.

I hate to defend him considering all the things I've heard, but I have to ask why no one has pressed charges against him for sexual assault. Why have some of his supposed victims come out and denied the claims and even defended him? It just seems a little too convenient, much like how Assange was labeled an "evil rapist" who just so happened to have powerful enemies with a penchant for defamation.

Whether it's true or false, what does it matter? What difference does this make? Can't he just continue submitting pull requests under an alias?

>Jacob Appelbaum
>Appelbaum is an atheist of Jewish background and identifies himself as queer.[2] Politically, he is an anarchist.[2][109]
>Jewish background

Attached: mlzvu4j04wfz.jpg (720x718, 22K)

>negative rep is good nowadays
>nowadays
The expression "there's no such thing as bad publicity" has been around in one form or another for at least a century.

back2reddit