Other urls found in this thread:

karpathy.github.io/neuralnets/
github.com/josephmisiti/awesome-machine-learning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're already too stupid if you have to ask something like this

Download tensorflow. Now you are ai expert

but I want to get smarterer

karpathy.github.io/neuralnets/

Have tried actually researching the topic yourself? Perhaps with a quick Google search? If you lack this much initiative then you'll be useless to the field.

Just string together some fancy IF statements together. Congratulations you're now an AI and NN expert.

That's now how it works.

>AI
First you have to wait until such a thing will exist, iif ever.

Exactly. Due to new frameworks it's far easier to put them together.

The fuck do if statements have to do with neural networks? Are you ok?

AI has become a buzzword to attract investors and make money without actually selling anything of value (tech entrepreneurs are experts of these legal scams) and has nothing to do with actual AI

>you stupid if u cant search on gugle lel
Absolute state of this board, better say you don't know or stfu than trying to sound superior on this mongolian knitting forum, a google search mostly yields ads and half assed articles by pajeetswho know shit about the field

Fine, go and find the /sci/ reading list, that's just as mundanely easy, unless you're a fucking rock sucking moron.

dunno shit about it but i have this sitting in my bookmarks
github.com/josephmisiti/awesome-machine-learning

Binary is 1 or 0. I'm sure you can work out the rest.

Oh and before you pull some memeshit out of your bumhole, they are textbooks used by universities.

Neural networks with real numbers exclusively, no booleans. Integers are mapped into either one-hot vectors treated as reals by the NN, or into embeddings full of real numbers.

op here, sorry user that wasn't me
basically I want to do some thesis on comparing NN/AI with genetic algs on solving some specific problems

You haven't even made any effort to let everyone else know where you're at.

That is not the case. Google search results for the topic are useful. How are you even seeing ads? Are you one of those retards that haven't installed adblock yet?

pls help, I only have 4 months to finish a thesis

I already posted a link for you above. Study that, then download tensorflow/keras/theano/torch and follow tutorials for that.

will do, thanks