Css tutorial

>css tutorial
>it has lorem ipsum gibberish as place holder text

Attached: frog3.jpg (250x237, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

css-tricks.com/gulp-for-beginners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet he wasn't using an online website either.
The world that we live in.

It's industry standard, OP.

Attached: shrug.jpg (384x313, 82K)

>css tutorial

Attached: 1513496672952.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

You mean that, I don't have to spend a week writing articles and stories to satisfy op's wills?
Anyhow, i use bacon ipsum. An dI make it more spicy.

>css tutorial
ayy lmao

Who needs CSS tutorials when you can just cludge random shit from stack overflow together

>complaining about a placeholder
>needs a tutorial for fucking css

wew

Do you also call tech support because you 'can't get your e-mail'?

>css tutorial

Attached: right.jpg (500x483, 18K)

>css tutorial
goddamn OP I don't know why I lost so fucking hard
keep up the good work

Attached: 1526644046156.jpg (480x640, 12K)

It's almost as if lorem ipsum has a use or something

You don't need to do that. I just made my own website with Wix!

Not OP, I like to rice sites from time to time and I never studied anything related to computers, are you guys implying people born knowing CSS or some shit? I get its the most easy and bottom tier coding you can do but how would you know how to do things? writing random words until something changes?

Attached: 1312651718109.jpg (396x303, 106K)

>What is documentation

Ok

youre not funny faggot

They are just being autistic.

Just read the documentation retard. Watching a video to learn programming languages is just gutter trash tier retarded.

Job is pretty lightweight so I listened to css videos while I worked. Reading the documentation was for my free time. Maybe you're just a faggot.

Maybe he's saying actually using the language is the best way to learn it. Video learning for a practical skill is dull af

And reading documentation isn't?

I wonder how many people laughing at OP doing a css tutorial are able to do stuff like flexbox, animations, proper margins and alignments without having them collapse, etc.

You don't just read the docs you try it out in a dev environment or codepen. Literally opening Chrome devtools is better than video resources.

You make it sound like these things are difficult.

Not difficult, but if you approach a large scale website without the basics down, you'll be writing a lot of pajeet tier spaghetti css, which is unmaintainable and ridden with bugs. You're a massive faggot for laughing at someone taking the time to properly learn a tool.

>watching people write code and explain it to you
Are you one of those faggots that watch Poojeet type stuff into Notepad on YouTube?

It is but atleast people won't make fun of you for it :^)

>writing css for large scale websites
>youtube css tutorial
Hmmm

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

If OP is learning tutorials he's not going to be building anything let alone large scale.

Gulp with BrowserSync and documentation is a really fast, reactive way to learn.
css-tricks.com/gulp-for-beginners/