Okay after a prolong Linux-only use I got a separate PC I only plan to use for gaming...

Okay after a prolong Linux-only use I got a separate PC I only plan to use for gaming, but I realized I don't know how to pirate Windows safely anymore.

My intuition tells me any of the top results on torrents are bound to be ridden with mining malware or such which I do not fucking want.

So how do you safely pirate Windows these days? (with a reasonable margin of error, i.e. it's alright if Israel has a backdoor to my computer because of course they do, but not okay if script kiddies are using it to mine bitcoin)

Attached: Windows-10-logo.png (1024x1024, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-online-offline-kms-activator.63471/
idrlabs.com/transgender/test.php
actrons.info/files/Windows_10_1511_AMD64.tar.gz
actrons.info/files/actrons-win10-setup-script-1.3-BETAFISH.bat
actrons.info/files/SecCenterv2.zip
games4theworld.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to piratebay, look for the highest seeded verified uploader. Go to windows 7. Check comments. Done. Thats it.

Grab the iso straight from microsoft. You're still fucked because there are no non-botnet activators.

How do I reconcile these two answers lmao?

Also I want Windows 10. Does it upgrade automatically..?

>windows 10
Microsoft media creation tool + KMSpico

here's a protip: don't be a fucking pussy and torrent it
just look at processess and cpu/gpu load

if you're too poor to buy a license on amazon, a windows 10 professional key is like 25 bucks on kinguin and you can probably find cheaper ones on ebay, why risk infecting your machine with some shady """crack""" or """activator"""?

>just look at processess and cpu/gpu load
And I see suspicious processes running and then...can do nothing about it

The only solution is usually to boot a Linux distro designed specifically to remove rootkits

I've had to do that in the past and it's not an easy process because due to the various constraints shit tends not to work and has to be manually guided in some aspects

Which is sort of the type of stuff I'm trying to avoid having to do by informing myself beforehand

isn't windows free now?
or did i imagine that?

p sure you imagined that

upgrading to windows 10 is free, from an older version.
so i suppose you could buy an older version and then upgrade.

What about this?
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-online-offline-kms-activator.63471/

got a W10 Pro license for €8 on some legit online store from my eurofag country, stop trying to get Internet STDs and go buy it

Where can I buy LTSB edition? Regular are STDs by default.

>Also I want Windows 10
WHY?
T. suffering win10 user

It's subscription based.

>€8 on some legit online store
stolen keys you mean

Take this test and depending on the result I'll give you an answer.

Attached: 1526906709237.jpg (640x337, 25K)

i just gave $30 bucks to kinguin.net for a working key and its been great ever since.
except windows sort of blows. I lost a 1v1 match of rocket league in the last five seconds a few days ago because windows decided to minimize everything to show me a tiny dialogue box about a windows update. it wasn't even a notification, it was coded like a critical error message that fucking minimizes everything. Its as if microsoft isn't even aware that their operating system is used for gaming. so many windows features suck for gaming

Dude if all you use it for is gaming, you don't even need to buy it. you can probably get by with the activation watermark and wallpaper preset. just download and install the ISO from Microsoft and use it without ever activating it

nah dude he's right.
"activating" windows 10 just enables the personalization menu and lets you get rid of the wallpaper watermark

you can just skip the activation step every time it asks during the install, and use it without ever activating as long as you don't mind your aesthetic themes looking default as shit.

More like abusing organization licensing I guess. And the site is legit and well-known, but the sellers are independent, a bit like on Amazon.

actrons.info/files/Windows_10_1511_AMD64.tar.gz
actrons.info/files/actrons-win10-setup-script-1.3-BETAFISH.bat
actrons.info/files/SecCenterv2.zip

Attached: w10ame.png (1406x1496, 466K)

People are scared of it because it gives a false positive in most AV's. It's safe though. I've watched it closely and I've yet to see anything suspicious. There's really no black magic involved, people set up Linux servers that maintain the activation of Windows machines on their network.I forget what it's called, though.It basically tricks the system into thinking it's activated, it never truly get's activated.

This website gives good torrents (for Win 7/8.1):
games4theworld.org/

>Windows iso from MS
>activate using kmspico
>reset the pc

I don't know if it does anything but the crack is gone and windows stays activated.

I bought Windows 10 for like $3 on eBay.

Yeah. And fuck whoever is getting their money stolen. I don't care about them.

just ask a friend in college or university to give you a license key, it's free and you can use it on any version if it has education

You get a valid non-botnet version of Windows by getting a digital license from Microsoft.

This place is full of newfags so I'm not gonna tell how to get said license for free.

Attached: win.png (1989x1166, 393K)

Did you have to take extra steps than usual after the purchase? Like get a special software or edit a file?
That sounds super fishy.

Attached: 1393497052267.jpg (526x300, 52K)

>I bought a laptop/built-pc so i got it """""""for free"""""""""
pfahaha

>t. retard

I downloaded the ISO from Microsoft's website, burnt it on a USB, and booted from it. It asked for a code, so I gave it the code that I bought from eBay. Voila.

CD keys and the likes sell Win keys for around $10.

Stop being a fucking Avi or Roachford and drop a few dollars you tight cunt.

okok
Then where is the catch holy shit
It can't be this simple.

The catch is that you could get scammed. eBay refunds you if you purchase with PayPal, but if you don't buy with PayPal you're shit outta luck. Then again, it's only like $2-3.

>t. m$ shill

Take this test and depending on the result I'll give you an answer.

Attached: 1522013299748.jpg (526x455, 102K)

Safely pirate? Just grab a key or steal someone's motherboard.

What you need is KMS activation and a legit ISO, that's it. I wouldn't be able to tell you which activation method would work since it's been a while and I have legit 10 Pro and 10 EDU keys anyways, but I used MS Toolkit for a while.

>steal someone's motherboard.

Attached: 1382128225739.gif (500x375, 316K)

T.satan

I'm happy with Windows 10. I haven't been for a while but right now it's like whatever. It doesn't create a corrupt profile where I have trouble changing settings. It doesn't tear itself apart with opengl applications anymore. It doesn't give me trouble with my dedicated sound card drivers like last time. It's ok, as it should be.

The catch is that whoever gave him the license code, can see what he's doing and much more on the PC

No you retard. Unless you mean Microsoft, they can't do that. If you buy a Windows code from a retail store, they can't see what you do with your computer. This is the same thing.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1525564046601.png (545x177, 8K)

Tanasinn

if you want just a gamebox go for windows 8 with classic shell or steamos