WHY DOES W10 NEED 28GB OF SYSTEM FILES? HOW MUCH FUCKING BOTNET CAN YOU FIT ON THIS GARBAGE OS????

WHY DOES W10 NEED 28GB OF SYSTEM FILES? HOW MUCH FUCKING BOTNET CAN YOU FIT ON THIS GARBAGE OS????

Attached: file.png (484x496, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntlite.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kZRE7HIO3vk
github.com/ImminentFate/CompactGUI/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It duplicates the entire system for backup purposes.

It's your fault if your internet connection isn't fast enough to upload all telemetry data in real-time

For real? I don't have any backup set-up, having a 128GB OS drive was a mistake

Attached: NO.png (583x513, 24K)

It's for the update process (not the actual backup for the entire device which is what your screen is talking about) for it to revert back if needed (or if commanded to by user). It will put it all in the windows.old folder once completed the update. Sometimes systems get fucked and it doesn't complete this process. Oversimplified of course.

Yours seems abnormally large. Usually it's just at like ~15gb. So head to settings > click the main drive > temporary > let it load and then check off the things you want to clean > remove files.

I used to have my win10 at around 4GB on my shitty netbook. But even with all the temporary files deleted its ballooned to over 20GB on a shitty emmc 32gb, the thing can't even update now because it's swollen so much. To boot the updates have also crippled the performance making the netbook from useful in some situations to downright useless.

You need to go in disk cleanup and remove all previous update files. This frees a lot of space.

It needs 28GB of system files to be capable of running 100% of the apps available so it can just werk, unlike loonix.

mint and windows 7 doesn't have this problem.

>Yours seems abnormally large
wrong

Attached: dfh.jpg (416x480, 117K)

Why the fuck do you use Windows 10?

Post again in couple months when its 68GB.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

also cleanmgr

the absolute state of wangblows font rendering

Attached: asgasg.png (500x221, 25K)

I just did a clean install of Win 64bit April update and it was only 14gb.

17gb on my machineā„¢
U R shitty at computers.

Yours does too.

legacy***

> 100% of the apps available
> just werk
What works is Office or something, after a 15 minutes installation procedure.

Many older games and some older software need special patches to run on Win10 and all that.

It's worse than on Linux, really.

Size cucks

Attached: Windows Size.png (372x492, 25K)

nice bloat fags

Attached: explorer_2018-05-21_22-37-22.png (363x481, 14K)

get on my level faggots

Attached: 1502968450235.png (378x485, 25K)

LGBT?

Attached: 1514755368569.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

you have my curiosity

I'm on a 32 GB flash storage thing :(

Attached: Untitled.png (363x475, 13K)

>Running system off a flash drive
How mad are you?

Damn and I thought my install was on the slimmer end. Reveal your secrets please.

Attached: explorer_2018-05-21_22-20-19.png (363x481, 14K)

why does it need 14GB?

I don't know why it needs this much space. I have a 256GB SSD. Every GB counts for me.

Attached: 18GB of Botnet.png (349x475, 12K)

ntlite.com/

it's the 30 million line problem in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZRE7HIO3vk

Attached: casey.jpg (250x250, 12K)

open command prompt as admin
write
Compact.exe /CompactOS:query
and then
Compact.exe /CompactOS:always
this might take at max 30 mins
you can thank me later

The actual used space is lower than the properties dialog says. Some files are read twice due to junction points , like the WinSxS / installer folder.

samefagging
github.com/ImminentFate/CompactGUI/releases
this is a UI tool for the command line and you can practictly use it on everything
normally it reduces the impact at about 40 to 50%

You have been observed criticizing Microsoft. Please report to your local right think facility for correctional mind therapy. Your cooperation will spare the lives of your family.

Stop shilling, faggot.