There be a new tech board called /linux/ or /gnu/

>there be a new tech board called /linux/ or /gnu/
that way fossfags would have a place to talk about linux and Jow Forums could become a general tech-board, free from from their constant sea-lioning

Attached: linux-vs-windows.png (500x250, 10K)

Attached: its_linux_1565.jpg (400x400, 88K)

Do it, but the opposite. A new board called /gv/ for video game tech like graphic cards and windows.

freetards have already switched up their entire lifestyle just to use the os
why wouldn't they also do the same for boards?

>there be a new tech board called /windowssupport/ or /consumertech/
that way normalfags would have a place to talk about their new samsung phone and new windows update and Jow Forums could become a general tech-board, free from from their constant sea-lioning

Better make a new board /ceg/ to contain buyfag cancer

only old people who doesn't game use linux

Can we also get /gg/ for generals

Seems like the much easier solution would be to just leave Jow Forums as the fossfag/technology board and send Windows discussion back to /v/ where it belongs, Apple discussion back to /lgbt/, and everything else (i.e. mass consumerism and shilling) back to Plebbit.

Attached: freebsd.png (709x709, 452K)

Attached: 1525634342406.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Poo in the loo.

Attached: nowindows.jpg (850x400, 45K)

this
wintoddlers are the niggers of this board. they shit up every thread and honestly don't belong on a board about technology when they know fuck all about technology.

Windows already has its own board, it is called /v/

And this board is /v/'s tech support.
:^)

>Jow Forumsnu\linux

Boy oh boy, is it summer already?

>shitpost any part of the year
fucking retard kill yourself
>shitpost when its hot outside
gee sure is summer here

gets me everytime

Jow Forums is already /gnu/
just go back to fag

Attached: 1522870446530.jpg (234x226, 72K)

next you are going to say they should start building more mosques all over europe

We don't have Windows discussions here since Windows works. The only times Windows gets mentioned are:
1. FOSSfags desperately shitting on it trying to justify their use of a hobbyist OS
2. Windowsfags countering the FOSSfags blatantly false propaganda and laughing at them for using a hobbyist OS.

If FOSSfags would just shut up nobody would even be talking about OS's. Windows isn't very interesting since it's a transparent platform for running applications, and applications are what you use.

>windows
>transparent
>jest werks
we'd not talk about windows if pajeets stopped bringing it up.

this.

Linuxfags can't stop making everything about Windows. All you have to do is acknowledge that you don't do anything with your PC and acknowledge that you're idiots for thinking that making life difficult for yourself makes you smarter than someone who accomplishes more with less effort.
If you preface all Linux comments with that, no Windows user will bother you.

Is this a new pasta?

Feel free.
It can be shortened to just, "FOSSfags are the vegans of the computing world."

>user tried to make a windows gen thread so it can be contained
>it's filled with freetards spamming the same tired memes and calling everyone else pajeets
hmmmmmm

>use windows for internet browsing, videogames, and work
>use linux for internet browsing, videogames, and work
>you claim that I don't do anything with my PC
?????

so report the offending posts, and expect linux users in /fglt/ to do the same for people spamming windows shit.

There's pretty much nothing as unstable and trainwreck as Windows is. It most certainly doesn't just work. That's why everything critical is always using Linux or Unix. Windows just cannot be trusted. Of course marketing fags who just masturbate to Powerpoints enjoy Windows but its time is passing.

we need to bring back "Jow Forums-chan, daisuki~" threads

I'd settle for a tech board without iOS and Android, but you and I both know it will never happen at this shithole of a website.

Make this happen

I would rather a total split between consumer tech and actual technology discussion. The actual tech board /gd/ would need a lot of wordfilters.

>tech suport
That sounds like microshit poojeets outsourcing

no, nuboard needs to be /consumer whore general/. Move headphone threads to fucking /mu/, apple threads to /fa/, le gaymer graphics card threads to /v/, and phone threads to /b/. Everything else goes to /cwg/, and tech/computer shit stays here.

This, also the endless shilling should go on the /consumer whore general/ board.

>hobbyist OS
>runs on most servers
Explain

Who cares if it's also a hobbyist OS? Some people really enjoy it, even if it does sometimes come with additional difficulties that Windows users don't face. Plus, I'd rather spend an hour dicking around fixing my network manager trying to set up openvpn than listening to that nigger loving whore Cortana.

Don't judge me just because I like to ride the lightning