YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>storing your bits as strings

Elaborate?

Attached: Part 2.jpg (874x539, 13K)

A q p
Lil Wayne

Damn, I had forgotten about that

Shut the fuck up faggot

>Putting your arrangement of atoms inside an arrangement of younger atoms is illegal

Attached: 1524425653694.jpg (480x597, 20K)

>certain strings of 1s and 0s are free
>certain strings of 1s and 0s are non-free

>assuming an assortment of atoms letting out another assortment of atoms out it makes those atoms new

Attached: unknown.png (263x256, 37K)

The atoms aren't younger tho

>unironically comparing information with matter

>A certain string of 1s and 0s is identical to Facebook's and you can make a lot of money off of it on the deep web

>unironically separating information and energy

>how do is shot web

all atoms have the same age

Attached: 1517989419458.png (1190x906, 178K)

> mind == 'blown'
True

The amswer to everything

>I heard some rumors on the internetz

samefag

both are wrong

>neckbeards online get mad when the government records certain combinations of 0s and 1s

really makes you think

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy reference

>being this retard in 2018

certain strings of 1s and 0s activate nuclear bombs and their usage is completely illegal for most people.

If you are referring to possession, it is not the string being illegal itself but the possession.

Actually possession can be legal too, it can be held as proof.
Legality is always a relation, not an object.

Strings are never illegal, like everything, law therefore always depends on social constructs and relations, trying to define and influence behaviors for x reason.

Attached: Datan.png (841x705, 983K)

youre fun at parties

>certain combinations of atoms are also illegal
>I'm not allowed to stab the mass of atoms known as OP with another mass of atoms in a pointy shape
What a shame.

examples:
CP can be possessed by police.

I personally pirate because in my country is legal and I would even if it wasn't, because it's hard to persecute piracy.

But, honestly if you were to follow a sense of things without being utterly mad and chaotic, if the ideology was meant to be not egoistic and social, since you are unable to reform society and since society helped you reach any form of thoughts you ever had,
capitalism remains as your own option

defending the effort of production is therefore your moral duty

That's about it, it's pretty obvious, memes apart.

hopefully, with internet and work automation,
capitalism will be reduced and we will have other options.

For the time being, only egoistical hypocrite-wanna-be-ideologists are in the meme "everything should be free"

Go live in a fucking jungle.

If you are posting from public places without using public networks, good for you, try to convince everyone else to do so too.
Not on Jow Forums though, it is private.

ik thx, also check the continue:
The more I write the more I don't care, the brokenest my englis is xd

Anyone who defends anything on the internet being illegal belongs on Reddit.

Attached: ff.gif (270x286, 3.43M)

>Can't spell
>Can't even type a sentence
>Can't form a paragraph
>Talks about moral duties as if laws should be based on morality
>Calls others idiots and people who want a free internet idiots

Shoot yourself stupid third worlder.

Sauce?

Pedo

Like Jow Forums isn't Reddit right now.

Piss off, you are even into After OPVA CP
Fucking newfag, you are not even good as a pedophile.

No clue. But they are some lovely toes no?

Yes

Jow Forums is Reddit right now how does that disprove what I did you newfag fuck? You're confirming it.

That's not CP either loser. Not everything with little girls in it is CP Reddit.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x687, 115K)

Sure thing m8.
BCZ KNOWING HOW TO AVOID MISTAKES IN ENGLISH IN ANY OCCASION IS SO IMPORTANT

keep eating burgers or getting fucked by who does

>acting edgy
>not posting CP actresses

wew lad u mad sick bro XD so cool

holy shit you'll turn me into a degenerate again

inb4 implying I ever ceased to be degenerate

>Not even cohesive at this point

Stop posting already. Of course some dumb third worlder wants to police the net even further.

>Edgy

Are you stupid Reddit? This is how I've posted here forever, nothing edgy about it and they aren't CP "actresses" you retard.

Nothing less degenerate than little girl feet.

Attached: ff.jpg (600x904, 82K)

You see, this is Reddit tier.
These little punks of whitey edginess.
After 2010 there was only /rk9/ losers or /b/tards anyway, that is the standard you were born with

you are Reddit tier m8, you are the one keeping up with your behavior, I am incoherently posting because I do not care.

You have coherence because you want identity as a Jow Forums poster.

based/edgy wanna be 4channer= reddit

I have coherent posts because my IQ is over 80. You have zero room to call me a redditor.

Please remove these 1's and 0's so they are no longer sent to me

sure thing, so edgy and 4channer you can't even upset the lil mods and get a bad, you have to post safe for work pictures.

at least if you want to trigger with pictures, don't be a fucking faggot pussyboi

I am up for watching CP and Gore,
post it, get a ban.

I am really up for it, because it is legal to watch in my country.

Come on, post it.
Since you are not defending legality, be coherent and get a fucking ban loser

I will almost certainly get banned even for what I've posted thanks to people like you filling this site up now. Even the mods are people like you. Congratulations Reddit you won.

What exactly are you trying to say you fucking retard?

Ignore the stupid trolls. They are raging autists

That among the two of us, I do not care about legality.

I was talking about the option in which one tries to define a "social useful ideology" and since it is "social" it has to take into account what "society" now is.

Which is not what I want, or what I defend.
I am okay with anything, but I am not a fucking SJW of EDGINESS.

I do not give a fuck if CP is illegal or legal.
I am way more based than you, burger eater.

I wonder if you could share all your feet pics with me...

What is this so called country where CP is legal? There is none, you LARPer soya lad

>I don't care about legality
>Was just arguing in favor of things being illegal on the net

Can you stop and actually type something that makes sense and explain what you mean?

They really are perfect. Not like nasty hag feet.

Attached: ff.jpg (3581x2355, 1.9M)

these are the real redditors by the way,
edgy wanna be 19 yo
They fucking smell like normies even if they approve for CP.

So, no, mods are retarded because they are a company and want to keep Jow Forums alive.

Not because Jow Forums now is wannabegood.
Jow Forums is plain retarded now.

You are retarded too, acting all mighty and defending English as a source of intelligence.
Fucking normie, you wouldn't have been alive 1 day in 2008.

>arguing on a fountain pen forum
i shiggy diggy

You are a based God

Did I ever say: I LIKE LAW SO MUCH.
I just expressed how law works.
Obviously you do not know shit about it.

aint holy if that's what you mean by based
aint edgy either

he is a pussy scared of mods and calling out for normies when he is the normie

I can't tell if the guy is a troll or a legit retard.

No earlier you fucking insulted people who wanted a free net.

You said only egotistical hypocrite wanna be idealogists believe "everything should be free" and told them to live in a fucking jungle.

What? Can't even remember what you yourself typed?

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1086, 214K)

Isnt this avatarfagging at this point, at least dont reply to three posts everytime, you're the same guy from yesterday arent you

>Rulecuck third worlder calling me a normie

What guy yesterday? It would be even worse if I split my replies in separate posts. I'm only continuing with these images because two people asked it.

Attached: ff.jpg (4752x3168, 2.19M)

Nvm user, keep upsetting normalfags

Everything should be free (as a neutral preference)

Everything should be free (damaging the current society in order to pursue an ideology)

Can you see the difference?

A sense of respect should be granted towards the social situations that allowed your form of intelligence is everything I ever implied that could be kinda leftist/SJW/Reddit.

I shitposted about everything else, because I am fucking tired of Jow Forums keep shilling the same retarded ideologies, the best way to approve for public property is to make public property or to approve for it.

But trying to damage the ideal of a society is simply childish, there is no right or wrong, there are only circumstances and models.

>Damaging society

Ah you're one of those people. Don't pretend like you're not a newfag you little high horser.

sure, "damaging"
damaging could be many things, having a behavior that is not in favor of a person you know only because you wanna be edgy 4channer is damaging for the other person if that person defines damage certain feelings that you provoked

Either your incapacity to see
or him/her incapacity to feel otherwise

I know if i slap a person that person would most likely feel damaged

What about it?
You can't even relate to other people's basic ways of thinking, such a common edgie, puke material

Always trying.

If you want to talk about damage. The worst of it comes from people like you. Stupid imbeciles like you do more damage to society than a person like me who likes little girls could ever do.

You supporting the governments iron fist over the net does more damage than anything.

Attached: ff.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

Well if you feel damaged, I won

>damaging the current society
Goddamn "society" shill. Are you even serious? If this is bait, you're a top class fisherman

lmao sure you did champ. The incoherent ramblings "won".

Last thing you should know is the precious buzzword you prefer called "society" is nothing more than a collection of individuals.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 248K)

I mean society in a more broader sense, your family is a society too.

But yeah, I am breddi sugoi seamann

that's not even true

yup, I agree, a collective of dudes, what about it

What is good for the individual is good for "society", you people try to justify your constant encroachment with the baseless justification of "society".

Attached: ff.jpg (600x800, 152K)

sure, I am not parroting things like you do fag

I have individual thoughts, it is you labeling me,
but I can sense how you try to trigger, low quality bait, usual parrot

Why do you have a load of images of kids toes on your computer? Are you some kind of weirdo autist pervert?

Are you an argie or something.

>btw I'm holier than thou
moralists BTFO

>being a paedopedophile

absolutely disgusting.

You have a shitty fetish senpai, nobody here is morally better but plenty have better taste.

Heavy elements needed to made from supernovas

Attached: 1341015408059.jpg (177x278, 35K)

Your "individual" thoughts are hilariously close to the atypical hivemind opinion. Pretty sad.

Because I love them.

>Being a newfag

Absolutely disgusting

Looks like mods are already on you newfags side.

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x319, 88K)

>taste is objective
Grow up or back to le reddit

All digital data is information, outlawing it is controlling information, controlling information controls the consumer or user of the information.

ie: STALLMAN WAS RIGHT

Attached: STALLGOD.jpg (400x400, 19K)

My taste is objectively better, now suck my cock dude.

I like feet but, not those of kids. I don't like anything associated with those who are unable to comprehend sensuality and shit, like 8 year olds or whatever.

My "individual" thoughts.
:people that wants to aid society disrespecting the current society when the ideals they thought were based on the information society allowed them to have are retarded if they think they are being altruistic.

I said as a premise:
" if the ideology was meant to be not egoistic and social" = ctrl+f is your friend

If you want to be egoistic and rape children, that's okay, that is not incoherent.

Now you understand that I wasn't talking about my preferences, but I was just saying:
Jow Forums is plain retarded if...premise of social justice...leads to...being against current sense of justice...when "being against" was enabled by current sense of justice.

Inb4
>no dude ur english so bad I couldn't get what you meant, it's not me being retarded REEEEE

This guy got me and he gets that what I was saying ruins the complete hype of FreeNet.

You, instead just parrot typical 4channer wanna be behaviors.

most of real channers migrated from this cesspool or just browse as it were "normie news"

So, why don't we make a system that disassembles all data on a local machine into randomized 1s and 0s. Then only entering a long ass sequence of characters acts as the pattern to reconstruct those 1s and 0s. Then no matter what's on a computer, only their users will ever see it. I mean I know you're going to say "WELL THATS JUST WHAT ENCRYPTION IS!" or "THAT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG" but we should really just build and mass produce machines that are built to keep everything you own from private.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oy7wk6Egxb1r2tqor_500.gif (500x429, 390K)

This

Thanks for the pics dude. You're awesome

>strings
>of
>0s
>1s
>"STRINGS"
retard

you don't have to point me out, the whole thread is just me and a normie fag wanna-be-edgy that tries to trigger with loli feet.

Which is fine, since my premise was:if you want to be altruistic.

But he is too busy trying to kick out and trigger the wrong people that gets me triggered reee!

"String" as in "a string of events", you dummy.

I can imagine the situation
>download a bunch of new movies
>government finds out what you downloaded via your ISP
>"Sorry officer, I have an iCrypt, and I as a private citizen have no obligation to show you whats on it."
>Bunch of people start using them
>Sudden burst of terrorist incidents using them
>Government bans iCrypt hardware because muh national security.

Attached: bd8d4c42f7ab5019a7f4088ffd3685e8.jpg (1066x1491, 1.47M)