Which one would you get

Which one would you get

Attached: license-docs_0.png (493x989, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parks.ny.gov/lifetime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one with the American flag of course. Despite what Andrew Cuomo would have you think, NY is still a part of the United States.

EDL because I'm not an organ donor.

>5'08"
what did they mean by this

>organ donor
i hope none of you do this

Attached: israelilicense_permit.jpg (497x316, 42K)

The one at the bottom

The one on the bottom. REAL ID is federal overreach.

what did he mean by this?

I don't get the difference between the "Real ID" and the "Standard License". I get the Enhanced licence, we have them in Canada.

Not a burger, but why not?

Look it up you stupid leaf.

Some retards believe if you're an organ donor the EMT/doctors will kill you to harvest your organs.

In reality, nobody would take their organs because they're encased in 6 inches of fat

Not really kill you per se but some rather you have a lower priority of being saved if you're in a car crash to donate organs.

The $80 one because of the Westchester taxes i pay. You're not getting any more money, ny.

Do people of USA really hate each other states?

Literally whats the difference? Not a burger.

I looked it up. Seems like New York used to give the "standard licence" out to pretty much everyone even without confirming their identity, which the federal government said was a no-no. So now you can get a REAL ID(tm) licence which proves that New York actually took the time to verify your identity.

Eh.. inconveniencing yourself just to avoid being put in a national database seems like a bit retarded. Everybody's probably in there one way or another anyway

Sure, but the point that user was making was that more liberal states are full of self-loathing Americans and that they have to 'fix' what's bad about America.
The biggest problem with Real ID is that it is a de facto federal ID, which is not supposed to exist, as well as coerces states to follow a federal mandate. It raises issues with the 10th amendment. It's one of the few issues that pisses liberal and conservative states off.

If you are a property owner in Westchester why do you care about $30?

I don't object to them taking pieces out of my dead body and saving other people with them, I object to the fact that they expect me to donate them for free. If organs are that valuable and needed my estate and any applicable heirs should be getting paid for em, dammit.

The bigger issue is there's a good chance your organs never actually get sent to someone that needs a transplant. Being an organ donor means your corpse / body parts can be used for shit like testing military weapons or simulated plane crashes.

There's been a number of federal lawsuits popping up about this too, interesting reads. Keyword is "body broker"

>The biggest problem with Real ID is that it is a de facto federal ID, which is not supposed to exist,
No, what is not supposed to exist is using a SSN as a form of ID, there is nothing preventing the government from issuing their own IDs. See passports you retard

Passports are tied to immigration, a function of the federal government. State-issued ID is a separate matter.

EDL has also organ donor sign.

What a naive point of view. Sad

The one where the doctors don't pretend I'm dying to steal my organs

Attached: 1525510993733.png (1471x908, 1.16M)

What's the problem? Not like your corpse is important once you're dead anyways.

>organ donor
Why the fuck does this info pertain in a fucking driver license? And what the fuck are there paws and leafs and fish icons on it?

What the fuck is wrong with american's driver licenses?

Attached: 1509631023761.png (466x492, 187K)

paws cuz were all furries
fish cuz were all gay fish
leafs cuz we love canadian lumberjack cock and maple """syrupp"" all over our faces

Human life have this few value in freedom land?

Not an organ donor but I find it hard to believe they would be checking your ID before resuscitating you.

It's all optional bullshit (that should probably be free): parks.ny.gov/lifetime/

You cannot fly unless you have a Real ID compliant document.

>Why the fuck does this info pertain in a fucking driver license?

Maybe because people crash their cars and die all the time.

i have a lifetime fishing license and thought about getting some of the other ones like hunting but i realized i dont really hunt as much as i used to and would be a waste of money

>american's driver licenses
>>ny drivers' licenses

>more liberal states are full of self-loathing Americans and that they have to 'fix' what's bad about America.
>implying USA is perfect and there is nothing to fix.
You're literally the worst 'developed' country by every metric except military spending. You can't go a week without a mass shooting. What the fuck is wrong with you?

how is this technology?

Drugs, Hate, and War. Add that to a population of almost 400 million and america is doing better then expected.

>I don't object to them taking pieces out of my dead body
If they consider you 'braindead'(of which the definition changes all the time) they'll harvest from your living body, without anesthesia.

Wtf does whale and maple leaf mean.

I don't want parts of my body being used to help some heebs determine what the best way to kill Palestinian kids is.

Kids can't receive help for thoughts of murder and suicide so they hold it in till they can't anymore cause of the physical and mental bullying is too much for them to handle. When a child goes to a counselor in a school and tells them they are being bullied or are thinking of killing themselves then the school will kick them out of school because they become a liability. When a mass shooting happens all the people on the right blame mental illness, but won't do anything about the broken schools. And the left will blame guns, even though in the boomer years when they went to highschool they had people with guns at schools all the time and there wasn't an issue of mass shootings.

And what does that have to do with driver licenses? Shouldn't that be on the person's ID? Which the person has to carry to drive anyway.

Wait, you guys have different driver licenses inside the same country?

You're fucking retarded.