60 is literally beyond this world

60 is literally beyond this world
Its actually amazeballs
Download it now and see the difference

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Attached: Firefox_Logo,_2017.png (2001x2066, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/60
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1434934
github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/blob/master/explainer.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it too, but stop being a flamboyant false flagging faggot.

>amazeballs
please bait properly next time

I'm on nigthly rolling on 62.0a and it's just okay, not as good as Fx52ESR or Fx56 where since a lot of functionality provided by addons it's still missing or somewhat cucked
It does feel a bit faster and isn't as ugly as Australis, and modern sites work better on it, but nothing to really warrant moving from 52ESR

Based Shill

just wish they would include in the right-click options menu 'open in new reader-format tab'

I am learning to absolutely love the little page reader icon in the right side of the address box. Absolutely love just reading w no video forced or bs. That's the real ad-killer.

CSD work in weston now with
MOZ_GTK_TITLEBAR_DECORATION=client
though still uses xwayland unless compiled with cairo wayland

they added a shortcut key you know
>alt-shift-r
yeah
>short

>high CPU use on macOS still not fixed
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least it's fast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 4.13.19 PM.png (759x469, 89K)

>amazeballs

>extensions still broken
no thanks

Looks decent, but my tab font is one size too small, and I'd like the address bar above the tab bar.

Nightly builds are slower because of the debugging bloat and experimental bloat

Most relevant addons were ported on day 1. Any addon that remains """broken""" has a shit maintainer.

Change the system font size. as for the address bar, you can make a css theme.

I used to hate FF with all my guts after 56.x but 60.x is pretty good desu.

I mean the tab fonts are one size smaller than my system font size for whatever reason. Good to hear about the address bar, I thought they had removed the ability to do that.

>every fucking update
>THIS TIME ITS FINALLY GOOD
>I SWEAR JUST TRY IT
>install it
>its still shit
not this time, joke is getting old

>high CPU
>REEEEE
>At least it's fast.

Can you take a hint why it's fast?

>Most relevant addons were ported on day 1.
Mouse gesture addons are broken by design and can't be fixed.

>Any addon that remains """broken""" has a shit maintainer.
That's an interesting point of view. Here's mine. Firefox has a shit maintainer.

Why would I use an outdated browser version??

Attached: About Firefox Nightly.png (718x375, 71K)

you may be able to do both with userChrome.css

define
>shit

You're retarded

And that's why you are losing market share.

Falkon rules.

How haven't they already implemented a keyboard shortcut option window where you can change and disable shortcuts? It's the most basic thing holy fuck.
The bug that vimium doesn't work in about: pages is also going to linger for years, I can feel it.

Fuck off you dirty antifa commie faggot.

>upgrade to 60
>severely increased cpu and ram usage
>crash 2 or 3 time every hour
>random tab crash
>downgrade to 59
>everything is back to normal
>no crash in days
No thanks.

(you)

crashes, loads slowly, and scrolls slowly.

>the web should be open, unless conservative ideas are being expressed, then we have to shut down that hate speech

works on my machine

What's "amazeballs"?

so᠌y balls

Firefox 60 forces users to run malicious scripts by removing the option to disable web workers. Any random website can use your computer to mine cryptocurrency in the background, even after the tab has been closed.

>it took firefox at least 6-7 versions after 5x.0 to support dragging around website icons in the new-tab start screen

Attached: 1523403904106.jpg (600x720, 79K)

what the fuck? Is this true? When i close a tab i expect everything associated with it to close, so how can i get that truth back?

Attached: 1521260517519.jpg (392x373, 29K)

Malware

I use Nightly, so I've had 60 for a while. Is Nightly on 62 now?

I have Nightly as well. And yes it is on 62.

why does no one bat their eye with firecuck shills

literally firefox posting this.

umatrix can disable web workers. And uBO jas filter to block crypto miners.

>having to use addons to install basic functionality in browsers

lmao

how do you do fellow 4channer

>about:config?filter=dom.serviceworkers.enabled
??

Dumb retarded cunt

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/60

>The dom.workers.enabled pref has been removed, meaning workers can no longer be disabled (bug 1434934).

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1434934

Firecucks is a joke

>not already using it with nightly
And thats how we can recognise you are a falsefagger user

Workers only live as long as the tab that spawned them. Service workers have a lifespan separate from the page that opened them.

>Dumb retarded cunt

That is not correct you dumb retarded cunt.

> Service workers can run in the background if you grant push notifications

>Its not feasible to disable workers completely in firefox because the browser itself depends on them.

Lmao

>github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/blob/master/explainer.md

Attached: sw.png (789x509, 59K)

I mean you're just proving yourself to be more and more of an idiot who has no idea what anythign does.

Typical firefox user

Attached: file.png (870x162, 15K)

Also the fact that you're blocking them with an addon is proof of nothing

It's shit to have to get addons for that.

You're either baiting or your reading comprehension is so dismal you don't comprehend the difference between a worker and a service worker.

You must be the biggest moron in NA.

Slow

Every browser advancement for the past several years is either removing features or adding fucking malware.

>moshilla

looks like it had the...required response?

It's okay. I really miss old Firefox, it peaked at 3. It feels like Mozilla abandoned the Mozilla Suite just to eventually turn Firefox into it's slow, bloated, retarded cousin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522_182356.png (1366x768, 196K)

Firefox is compromised, it's malware at this point.
Just use Icecat like a true man, don't be a faggot.

Still slower than chrome

Chromium is faster

Still uses more memory than Chrome?

No. Waterfox is better in every way.

Can confirm
If you're not using uMatrix and uBlock Origin to begin with you're a scrub

Attached: uMatrix.png (901x597, 79K)

With defaults possibly, still negligible for me. I definitely can't tell when tweaked and blocking scripts. Still more user control than chrome too.

does not spoofing referrers break a lot of sites?

tired of their shit desu
netrunner when

Why is the android version so fucking shit and python tier slow?
Literally brings shitty loonix font rendering and can't layout elements correctly.

I dont know what you're talkin about. Its fast for me. I don't have a cheap phone though.

I havent had issues

I'm having trouble settling into a browser. I've used Firefox for most of my life, but I've also had shit internet service for most of my life. Now that I've got a nice fast fiber connection, I feel how fucking slow Firefox is. Chrome is a lot faster but I hate Google and don't want to use a proprietary closed source browser. Brave is fast as shit, and open source but it bugs out on me a lot, occasionally stutters in youtube, and the lack of extension support bums me out. The built in adblocker is OK, but uBlock Origin is so much better.

I think I'm sticking with shitfox for a while until Brave transitions to Chromium front end, at which point it will have chrome extension support and probably not be a buggy piece of shit.

Just installed it a minute ago and so far I don't really see a difference compared to 59

kmeleon, seamonkey, and palememe are all better

everyine i use firefox it uses up a ton of system process and gets really slow

3.6.28 is still perfectly usable and secure if you disable javascript

Firefox is pretty good after you go through the about:config page according to privacytools.io.
I want to like Waterfox, but it has disappointed me in a lot of ways. YouTube glitches out a lot, uBlock loses a bit of functionality, and aside from that it has Bing as the default search engine and pushes information to Ecosia.
Seamonkey is a meme, but kmeleon is pretty nice. Only complaint is that it looks like ass and has fuck all for add on support.

What happened to the user(s) that were trying to update the Opera 12 code?

too bad chrome is still better, forever

fuck off shill
this

report this fucking shill holy fuck
why is this top thread
REMEMBER WHAT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I've been using FF Beta and want to switch to stable, will everything work properly if I move my profile like that?

I haven't noticed a single change for the past several years, except for the menu changing a bit and the New Tab screen. Remember how long it took FF to go from version 3 to 4 and the amount of changes going from the one to the other? Can't remember anything special happening since, and the version numbers just keep rising.

kotaete kudasai

Attached: ffold.png (648x299, 93K)

Isn't advertisement like this with linking etc bannable ?

Where's my fucking rice
I want my rice back

well, ff57 was a real leap under the hood

>not having ublock origin installed at a bare minimum
Kike yourself.

userchrome.css

yes, I'm using it too. it's okay. your thread however is a fucking trash fire. sage