Anyone here ever feel "phantom vibrations" from your phone?

Anyone here ever feel "phantom vibrations" from your phone?

I get them at work most often, it's weird feeling like you got a text when you didn't.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

My phone's vibration motor is so weak I grew a habit of checking my phone every 5 minutes even though I didn't feel anything.

what phone you got senpai?

Same and sometimes I think I see my notification light so I check it but I didn't really see the light.

I get this a lot. I think it's muscle memory, you feel a periodic buzz from your phone in your pocket so your leg sends that signal periodically either way.

Nobody ever messages me so no

I mute my phone in every way possible, since I only want to know about messages when I check them. If it vibrates or makes a sound; it deeply annoys me.

Attached: 1512317415828.jpg (184x184, 19K)

Yes. Annoying

no because i'm not a cuck and because i've disabled vibration. if you need vibration so that you have to check something, your hearing might be not so good.

No. I leave my phone at home when I go out.

>being this autistic
>too fucking dumb to get the point of silent mode

This is some extremely weak bait

I'd get that for awhile especially when a gf was texting me constantly. It kind of goes away if you get texted/calls less, or turn off vibe.

Shows you the complexity of the subconscious, fascinating.

this

its the nsa sending you silent mms messages containing 0day exploits

Literal autism

Ive read about this, turns out our brain recieves shitload of stimuli form the outside world and as we grow it learns to not pay attention to some weak vibrations, such as muscles twitching and shit like that. When we receive a lot of text messages brain again notices stuff that looks like phone vibrations

Holy shit, yes.

I will feel the vibration and think it's my phone then notice it's actually not in my pocket.

I've always figured they were just bullshit like spam emails and youtube notifications.

???

this but it doesn't annoy me

then explain why I don't get phantom vibrations. checkmate, faggot.

I put my phone in my underwear
>Pick up house phone
>Ask qt to call me on my phone
>It vibrates
>She is basically touching me
>Y-yeah, c--can you keep calling for a minute until I find my phone?
>Uhhh Onee- I'm g-gona I'm g-ggonaa

>Yeah I found my phone, it was vibrating on silent

It does annoy me, since it distracts me from whatever I am trying to do at the time.

fair. happy that at least one other person shares the (almost) same thoughts

No, hardly anyone messages me. I have about a 200 received texts on my phone, and I'd recon half of them of them are just promos, verifications and delivery notifications.

Attached: Donald Toot Tott.jpg (430x350, 29K)

Oh shit. I had no idea this was a common thing. I feel so... Reaffirmed.

Yes but only because I'm desperate to get tinder matches

>hardly anyone messages me.
>I have about a 200 received texts on my phone
i have 5.
1 voicemail notification
2 from wrong numbers
1 from my service provider

Your snowflake status is at risk.

my phone has a notification light for texts/calls, so no.

:'(

i do but i think I hear my neighbours phone. these walls are thin as fuck and they hear me farting too so no problem, at least for me

ah i forgot to add, i never use vibration
i don't like it

I just calculated it. I send/receive around 55 messages per day.

having it on anything but full silence is not an option.

Attached: a90.png (165x115, 13K)

If you really have phantom vibrations you're addicted to your phone and you need help.

i only get them when i'm working around that machine with the huge fuckoff magnetic coils.

my phone only vibrates when someone important calls or texts me

>i have 5
fuck dude, how old is your history though?
I have exactly 274 received text messages, spread out over 118 conversations.
First Received:
January 20th 2012 Mon, 06:27
>the car isn't starting so we're taking the bus see you
A strange hell.

>how old is your history though?
since i got this phone in 2014
i did use sms/other instant messaging services when i was younger
i'm not including email in this, of which i do get some of, though even that is nothing close to your numbers

Stopped having these when I terminated my 4G internet connection on my phone. I have wifi at home so I just stopped using the smart in my smart phone when I'm out. Recommended.

Attached: 1526143135375.jpg (1625x1117, 641K)

fuck that, my phone just randomly starts vibrating few times a day. fuckign chink shit

i think this is good.
i do the same thing (though i leave the LED) unless i'm expecting messages (then it's vibrate only)

Attached: ZgoogV5.jpg (910x1285, 305K)

No. All my texts go through to my desktop.

>Disable all notifications
You'll get normal in three or five months.

I think it's blood flow in your legs that you feel because the phone is next to your skin.

I stopped getting those after any sense of anticipation for contact from anyone desirable dissipated completely.
>mfw
if this bothers you just be alone lmao it's unironically the solution for this, no contacts, no expectations, no phantom feelings

I have this with both my phone and my Pebble smartwatch

Yeah, I used to get those all the time. This was back when phones with vibrators just came out. Eventually I decided that I'll never ever have the vibrate turned on on any phone, and it hasn't happened to me since.

>hate the physical vibrations but like the sound, it's low-key, appropriate, none of that gay
twinkly ringtone bullshit
anyone? have you tried setting just the sound of vibration as a ringtone? how it feels?

boi
have you ever misheard some sound as something you've wanted to hear?
like your name
It's just brain misunderstanding something when it's on elevated lookout for some signal. Raised priority raises amount of misses.

Yes, since many many years.

It vanished recently though.

that's just android being unstable shit to be honest with you family member

> needs to call ambulance for someone hit by bus
> can't because left cell phone at home so he has to run around looking for one
The state of autism.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 895K)