You vape, bro?

You vape, bro?

Attached: vaping.jpg (1400x656, 92K)

You must be 18 to post on Jow Forums sweetie.

When will all vapers die?

Just smoke tobacco like a real man.

Attached: ThisIsYou.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Real men smoke cigars

Attached: 1525211897649.gif (678x422, 186K)

Yes

Attached: 20180521_212452.jpg (1698x2690, 1.69M)

I’m considering vaping just because I hear it’s relaxing on your sinuses. Any truth to this?

Embarrassing

I only vape weed

Mah nigga
Same.

Vaping is for posers who can't handle real smoking and want their tobacco to taste like fruit and candy; usually underage kids who follow the crowd.

no, im straight.

I smoked for over a decade and switched to vaping a couple of years ago. I switched because it's much less harmful to the people around me, probably less harmful to me, and definitely less harmful to my stuff, particularly my electronics. It's also substantially cheaper, especially now that cigs are like $9+ a pack here in CA, and it's also a lot more convenient since I can vape indoors in a lot of places that won't tolerate smoking and I only need a couple of hits to get my fix instead of 5 minutes to smoke a whole cig.

That said, I still prefer the taste and "feel" of the real thing. I wish they could replicate it with vapes.

I don't mind the smell of cigars but as for vapors. You've just signed up for a lifelong science experiment to reveal the long term effects of vaping.

I've got bad asthma, I can hardly run half a block before running out of breath because I can't breathe in as much air as normal people, cycling just about gives me a heart attack. I would do anything to have good working lungs and yet you seem eager in fucking them up.

You keep believing that.
If you can't afford that get a better job, beta.
Vaping is far from the same experience as real smoking.

*blows vapor into your face*
>"dude bro chilll haha its not smoke haha its not unhealthy for you bro"

Attached: t74fjx7v8sqz.png (754x734, 768K)

My nigga

i'm a faggot

I got one, it's fun to use, but yet I can't manage to find it enough, maybe it's because it's a cheap ass crappy one. At least I can use it inside my favorite bar. I still smoke rolling cigarettes anyway, I just wish I quit both someday

You can't smoke indoors anymore because of a hit job compaign demonizing smoking from leftist fags who think inhaling someone's second hand smoke will give them wrinkles and shorten their lives.

fffkkkggg hate vapers.
cloud is fffkkgg huge, goes everywhere, worse than ciggies

>hit job compaign demonizing smoking

wut?
dude, my man, ffkkgg everyone hates smokers, Rightious or Leftytards

Attached: machiko-hatchin.gif (540x303, 2.31M)

No, political correctness and liberals are making smoking less "publicly acceptable", hence the rise of vapefags.

Juul cause I fucking love nicotine and propylene glycol

>Vaping is far from the same experience as real smoking.

No shit. I don't vape or smoke for "the experience," I do it because I'm a fucking idiot who got myself addicted and vaping is currently the most practical solution for satisfying my cravings. The nice thing about it vs. patches or cold turkey quitting or whatever is that I still get the psychological effects of the act of smoking and can still smoke a real cig when I feel like it without falling off the wagon, too.

Real men smoke bbc

>No shit. I don't vape or smoke for "the experience," I do it because I'm a fucking idiot who got myself addicted and vaping is currently the most practical solution for satisfying my cravings. The nice thing about it vs. patches or cold turkey quitting or whatever is that I still get the psychological effects of the act of smoking and can still smoke a real cig when I feel like it without falling off the wagon, too.

You're deluding yourself if you think it's not the same and you're not "falling off the wagon."

if you want to quit smoking then you gotta start decreasing your nicotine dosages slowly
if you're at a six then smoke a whole bottle of six and then have a 3 and zero handy and then go through half of the 3 and then start mixing it with the 0 and just keep doing that for a month or so and you'll be good

Yeah, I like to vape when working at my desk, it's soothing.

>liberal
implying all liberals don't smoke and conservative look down on it.

it is not

No of course not lol, some people say that vaping is gay and for kids, so I don't, I would be too afraid of their judgement.

So I smoke cigarettes instead, it's so much worse, but at least random people won't judge me on the Internet.

Attached: Capture.png (500x566, 105K)

it is if you have actual sinus problems because its basically the same system that the doctors give when you're on those big vaporizor fog machines just dont vape when you're sick because it doesn't help you at all

i can't say this is the same for everyone but i sinus problems and vaping alleviates it and i can breath properly without having to use any gay strips or anything

enjoy your cancer

What I mean is I can just go back to vaping. It's not like quitting completely where I'd have one cig and then get hooked again. I know this from personal experience, quit for almost 3 years and every day was hell, and finally gave up after a 5 year relationship ended. I can't go through that shit again.

I've tried that, and as I mentioned I've full-on quit before too. I'm much happier just staying addicted to the vape. Maybe once I get some of the other stresses in my life figured out I'll rethink it, but right now it's one more thing to deal with that I don't need. As it stands I feel a hell of a lot healthier since switching, as good as I did when I wasn't smoking at all.

snake actually vapes an infusion of wormwood in his 'phantom 'cigar'....

Kingpen ALLDAY

Used to.
I ran a zenith mod with a blazer sense pro tank. Been smoke free now for about a year. I still kind of miss the buzz from the nicotine, but I find now by drinking tea that I can get the same calming effect without the addiction.

vape life. pro tip: menthol ejuice is good for when you are sick

Huh, thanks doctor Jow Forums.

I use snus like a real northern white man