>your current phone
>your provider
>your favorite phone you've had
>one thing you hate about your current phone

Attached: Sheridan.jpg (300x453, 100K)

>iPhone SE
>Verizon
>iPhone SE
>Nothing, there are no other providers with a good network in my neck of New England

Axon 7
Att
don't know. Probably iPhone 4s
Battery life, audio crackles with iems.

>Nexus 6P
>AT&T
>Samsung Galaxy S3
>I hate that there's no removable storage and the battery bug kinda sucks. Hoping to rejoin team Samsung for that sweet sweet removable storage again.

>iPhone SE
>AT&T
>iPhone SE
>Walled garden, no webm, not enough support for pwas.

Best you can get proprietary phone.

IPhone SE
Sprint
Blackberry (original)
Shit service outside the city

>Xiaomi Redmi note 3
>SFR (French company)
>Xiaomi Redmi note 3
>The "power button" is kinda broken, I have to press it very hard for the phone to unlock.

>iPhone SE
>VZW
>iPhone SE
>iOS limitations
Tried the big phablet meme and hated it. Wish there were more ~4" phones. iOS is kinda meh, but works.

OP5
Yota
OP5
No sd card

Galaxy S8 Active
T-MO USA (no longer at & t cuck exclusive)
Sony Xperia X2 I guess, nexus 5 other than battery I am torn between those two
Fingerprint reader sucks donkey dick and is in position that only the mentally ill could have designed or authorized

I recently upgraded from 6P to S9+ the other day, and honestly the upgrade is so nice. It's a damn good phone and it's nice to have a phone where I don't need to be attached to the wall.

>Samsung S9 Plus
>Freedom Mobile
>Nexus 6P (pre-bugs, although the S9 might beat it.)
>Samsungs android skin

Attached: IMG_20180521_221736_081.jpg (1440x1465, 246K)

>Xperia R1+
>Vodafone
>Nexus 5
>No custom ROMs available due to obscurity

nokia 8
free
nexus 5
no rom

>>your current phone
LG G4
>>your provider
Mts (Serbia)
>>your favorite phone you've had
Huawei U8110 (it was fucking beautiful with the pen and dozens of custom roms)
>>one thing you hate about your current phone
It might bootloop, I don't know,never actually had any issues

Vodafone
Vodafone Smart Ultra 7
Galaxy Note 2
Screen is not bright enough to use outside

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
>WOM
>HTC One M8
>5.5" is 2big for my smol loli hands

Motorola G4 Play
Ting
I have hated every phone I have ever owned
Just one? It's a fucking phone, I hate everything about it. I hate touchscreens, I hate having to deal with the convoluted process for putting a custom ROM on it, I hate that it came infected with Google malware so that I had to use a custom ROM at all, I hate how Android won't let you fucking see the phone as a USB mass storage device when you plug it in since 4.0something, I hate how mobile providers have been tracking and selling your location, I hate how these things use planned-obsolesence Li-ion batteries in custom form factors, I hate that I had to pay a hundred and seventy fucking dollars for this pain in the ass fucking thing that I don't fucking want, I hate that my only alternative is a walled-garden tech-fashion company that engages in a lower-but-still-unacceptable amount of spying in exchange for a stratospheric fucking price and a UI that's even worse than this abominable fucking thing, I hate having to worry about GSM vs CDMA coverage, I hate making and receiving voice calls, I want to fucking murder whatever piece of shit came up with the idea of voicemail, I hate that modern society demands that I have a phone and a phone number in the fucking first place. I hate phones.

Attached: 1490388169934.jpg (313x235, 21K)

Nexus 4
Saunalahti (FIN)
One of them Nokias from like 2008 that was really small and thin and compact and fucking perfect but I don't remember the model number
Battery life dwindling, the speaker has degraded in quality. The phone is fucking 5 years old but still chugging along very nice

Iphone 5S
Viettel
Nokia 6230i
I hate the typical Apple obtuseness when it comes to assessing my data stored on it or transferring anything, especially from a Linux environment.

otherwise I like apple phones because they support them for years and are generally well built/durable

>Sony Xperia XZ1c
>T-Mobile
>Nexus 4
>No official lineageOS support

Ah, this was it. Nokia 5310.

Attached: 4HPdcurI44[1].jpg (650x911, 93K)

Honor 6
Saunalahti (Finland)
Honor 6
User

oukitel k10000 pro
bell
galaxy s5 active
I made the dumb mistake of assuming every carrier had at least 2g, but they don't, so I need to carry a second phone for service. also I hate the stock music player compared to samsung's

>active
I never got what the point was of those phones.

> iPhone X
> Vodafone
> This
> Accidentally taking screenshots because a faggot designed the button layout

iPhone SE
Softbank
Nokia N80
I hate that I'm required to bring it when I go outside or else I don't have contact to anyone.

>xz1c, keyone
>tmobile, cricket
>xz1c
>now that ive started reading ebooks, the screen on the compact is too small.

Currently have the Samsung galaxy S8 with Optus (Australia). It's ok but I hate the curved edges leading to erroneous input especially on the shitty YouTube app. The best phone I ever had was the nexus one, nothing will ever make me look at a phone with quite so much love.

>ZTE Axon 7
>AT&T
>LG G3
battery is meh after one year, everything else is good.

>blackberry keyone
>vodafone
>blackberry passport
>keyboard and build quality not as good as passport, android not as smooth as bb10 OS

>your current phone
iPhone8
>your provider
Telstra
Some LG windows phone
TouchID is fickle

>Moto G5
>Entel (Chilean company)
>Xiaomi Red Mi Note Pro 4 Mediatek
>doesn't have SD card slot and the sensor is shit. Besides that, it refuses to accept a recovery image for some fucking reason.

Attached: 1437674979475.jpg (300x200, 20K)

>fingerprint sensor
FTFM

My man, that phone had me thinking my hand was wrong.

>your current phone
Pixel 2 XL
>your provider
Fi
Software - Current one. Hardware - Blackberry Passport SE
Not having a 3.5 headphone jack is pretty balls

Note 8
AT&T
Note 3
Just got it today, so I'm still in the honeymoon period. I guess if there's anything to hate it'd be the Samshit and AT&T bloatware bullshit. I guess maybe also that it's such a nicely designed phone, but it's all glass and so slippery that you're pretty much forced to put it in a case and hide it.

>Samsung Galaxy S5
>orange
>Nokia E-Series E51
>it lacks android fingerprint api (has samsung fingerprint api, but it isn't used by apps); the screen is FHD insread of 2k; it lacks some 4G bands so I cannot change my provider for something cheaper; no stereo speakers
The only thing I really hate is that there is no modern smartphone with removable battery, infrared, usb 3.0, amoled, waterproofing to replace my S5

Droid Turbo
Verizon
Droid Turbo
Stuck on android M

>GNU/Phone
>FSF Mobile
>This is my first phone
>The baseband is nonfree

>Mi A1
>a2 mobile
>Nokia E72
>meme key mapping

Note 4
Tmobile
Note 4
Its become a bit glitchy with all the tinkering ive done to it

>redmeme note 4x
>vimla
>nokia N96
>i dropped it and now the power button is a bit wonky.

>S8
>Fido
>S8
>iPhone 4 battery was trash after a year and I couldn't change it.

Lads, retard here.

Looking for a first smartphone, never had one before. Always did my communicating through house phone/emails/MSN etc. I'd like to pick up a smartphone to browse the internet when I'm out and about

£500 budget.

I really want something that will last me at least 2 years with no/minimal issues and is safe to use for online shopping and emails. Samsung S8, Nokia 7 Plus and OnePlus 6 have caught my attention, I would have bought the Pixel 2 XL if it wasn't so expensive since the camera looks incredible. iPhones are way too expensive too. I thought there might have been a general so I'll try here

Samsung Note 4
T-Mobile
Samsung Note 4
Nothing, the Note 4 is literally perfect. (excluding the camera)

Siemens S55
Telefonica
Siemens S55
battery only lasts for two weeks

>ZTE ZMAX PRO
>Walmart's Family Mobile prepaid service.
>my current phone
>I hate that there's no root or custom ROMs for it yet

>oneplus 5t
>t-mobile/o2 (work sim)
>this one, its the most highend i ever had and its pretty neat
>slippery with no skin/case, orientation is sometimes fucked (bumpy bus rides flips shit)

buy whatever that equals your budget and youre set.

fuck the iphone x cutout meta, its fukking CANCER

>surprised a $100 chinkphone targeted at low educated monkeys doesn't have dev support

Attached: 1523693098715.png (360x594, 250K)

iPhone 8+
Vodafone (Australia)
iPhone 8+
No good Jow Forums app

>Galaxy s9
>ATT
>Nokia Lumia (one of the M$ ones)
>no privacy

Wasn't surprised but I get why it doesn't have support.

Huawei ascend xt
ATT
Probably the lg env or moto g
Occasional lag, otherwise I love it

Nokia 3
Telenor
This one
Battery is not designed to be replaceable

Mate 10
2 Degrees
LG G3
The amount I had to pay for it, because I wont fall for Jewish plans

What the fuck is that?

>iPhone X, 2 SE
>ATT
>None. Hardly use them or bother to have a favorite. They are phone no kids
>That I cant send the se’s back to the store since they are a gift and I have no use for three phones. Would have loved if my family asked me before gifting them to me out of nowhere

>Xiaomi Mi3
>Vodafone
>iphone 4
>i cant even fucking type because of faint touches and apps crash when there are more than 3 in the background

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (940x367, 291K)

>your current phone
BlackBerry Q10
>your provider
Net10
BlackBerry Passport
No updates