GDPR is coming. Are you ready?

GDPR is coming. Are you ready?

Attached: GDPR.png (2465x1105, 41K)

My consultant studs I am

Butthurt burgers are going to crack me up big time.

>implying not collecting details on your users is difficult

ad company shills pls go

as a eurofag that finally evolved its freedom yes

as a walmart big mac user that is gladly giving away his data for more bmi then..yes?

it hardens my anus

I don't even know why should I care. I sent people in my mailing list email noticing them and that's it. Why I should give a fuck? I'm not sharing their info with anybody nor I care what are their details like real name, etc.

>implying they won't push everything back into cookies

Now here is the question, how will they prove they're collecting data? Who's to say ticking a few boxes does anything in the first place?
Like half of the car companies got caught with emission fraud which is such a simple thing to find out, how will one find out if shit you provide is all the shit you store?

yuropoor aren't allowed on my websites, your law is not international law.

I'm form europe, but I haven't had the time time to actually read the GDPR
Are these companies suppose to allow users to completely deny any sort of data collection?
Or just inform them with an email that they are going to keep doing it
is there some sort tl;dr for what is meant to happen?

I mean, you're right that they can indeed do that, they don't own your cookies and can store your own info there to read later. But you have much more control over that, and you're able to delete them yourself, even block them entirely. So at least there's that.

Fuck off eurocuck shill

Your IP address is a "detail." Literally every piece of shit imageboard and forum out there is affected by GDPR.

The GDPR even goes so far as to make posts about you "personal data," so that if I make a post on an imageboard calling you, German citizen Klaus von Fuckwit the Third, a huge faggot, the imageboard operator is required to delete that post if you tell him to.

>Are these companies suppose to allow users to completely deny any sort of data collection?
Not really, no. Companies are forced to do some stuff with said data, though. Such as completely encrypt any personal data that could be used to personally identify you, so that no one, not even a DBA, can access them. It also allows you, as a user, to personally request a full audit of all data they store on you, including who they share it with, and what parts are shared. And if you really don't want them to have your data, you can request them to delete and sanitize all data they have on you.

That's a very broad general approach to it, really. It's very very very pro-consumer, which is nice. As someone who is pro-privacy, this is really nice. On the other hand, as someone who has to implement these changes on a fucking enterprise accounting software, just fuck my shit up senpai.

solution: don't log ips.

Jow Forums would cease to exist within weeks if it weren't allowed to log IPs due to its already meager moderation capabilities being reduced to nothing.

Good luck finding out just exactly which faggot posted that CP to /b/.

Your sites are probably shit anyway

Source?

You can log the hashes of IPs even without permission.

As only a consumer I'm happy with this knowledge

>tfw it'll be easier to know which sites actually care about privacy
>some sites are even going to block EU traffic so can't even accidentally enter my data into their systems
>privacy is back

FREUDE

Attached: Eu-Flag[1].jpg (1920x1080, 75K)