SPOTIFY IS KILL

>Spotify Turns to Far-Left Activist Groups to Censor Music as They Clap Down on 'Hate Content'

pjmedia.com/trending/liberal-muslim-lgbt-and-black-lives-matter-groups-to-censor-music-on-spotify/

So, what music service should I listen to now if I don't want SJW shit?

Attached: 1498724860359.jpg (1698x1150, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/graphic-1916-painting-of-female-genitalia-appears-on-giant-nyc-street-ad/
freeyourmusic.com/
blogpirate.net/2017/08/08/how-to-block-those-nasty-ads-in-spotify-app-in-windows-linux-and-osx/
support.google.com/youtube/answer/6308116?hl=en
youtu.be/qAcqWSKm0X4
feralhosting.com/pricing
interviewfor.red/en/index.html
youtu.be/umVyjrV9w6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Torrent and personal stream server.

>music streaming service that has no music whatsoever is now dead
what
it's been dead since forever

Spotify just werks™ though

Not a decentralized internet-based music streaming service? With torrents, you have to seed and use a VPN to avoid getting red-flagged, and you can only listen to the limited amount of music you have on your hard drive at the time, which means there's virtually no music discovery functionality at all like Spotify has.

>music discovery
last.fm
rym

>just werks
werks like communism werks.

enjoy giving money to ANTIFA and jews.

I'm not a right-wing ethnonationalist so I don't see the problem.

>censoring stuff based on emotions isn't bad

I just use Youtube for music.

In a world of never-ending "progress" you will one day find yourself on the other side of that gun. It will just be a matter of time before they turn on you too.

Hi jamal, how was the bus ride to kfc today?

It's funny when I hear this kind of rhetoric from Jow Forums Stormfrogs and then later see them melt down when there's new media featuring interracial relationships, same-sex relationships and transgender visibility, and say we need to censor/purge such "degeneracy" from society.

/mu/ sharethreads too if they still do those. You can find some really off the wall stuff there.

I don't understand. Youtube lets me create playlists out of almost any song in existence. It's free. Ublock origin blocks their ads. Seems like the ideal solution.

yeah, that is funny, but you cannot validate a wrong with a wrong, can you?

Yeah, the same website posted by OP complains about a depiction of a vagina here: pjmedia.com/trending/graphic-1916-painting-of-female-genitalia-appears-on-giant-nyc-street-ad/
Why is every political movement full of prudes and busybodies? Where's the movement for the apathetics?

I use cloudbeats.

>Where's the movement for the apathetics?

They're too apathetic to form one.

Well, fuck. I've been using Spotify for close to a decade now and if they start removing music I listen to it will be a pain in the ass migrating off their platform.

Attached: 1522646582117.jpg (960x678, 63K)

Soiboy detected.

Attached: 1526907984119.png (988x1059, 143K)

Just so you know, Spotify still lets you play local music that's not available in the catalogue.

Yeah it really sucks. I am trying to figure out how to start one. On one hand, I don't care that much, but on the other hand, busybodies make things boring, and my interests are always at risk from busybodies and puritans and moralists. How does "The Aggressive Apathetics" sound?

Are you gay?

>playing local music with a client that spies on you and send all the metadata about your local music to "cloud" so they can analyze and target you better
shiggy diggy retard

There are services that allow you to migrate your music from one service to another, like STAMP.

freeyourmusic.com/

Attached: Spotify.png (600x329, 220K)

what about pandora?

this. much better service.

>how does the Aggressive Apathetics sound?
like the Lone Rangers

I listen to music when I go out walking, and if I used youtube I'd have to keep the phone's screen on all the time. It also would have to load not only the audio but also the video, bad thing if you're not using wi-fi. Youtube is meant for watching, a music streamer is made for listening at any time.

Youtube still works in browser when the phone screen is off though. I have unlimited data so that's no problem for me

replace cancer with another

also isnt google music being discontinued?

What about the YouTube Music app?

Attached: 220px-YouTube_Music.png (220x220, 12K)

Attached: 1513247266940.gif (800x600, 144K)

lol I don't even know what half this shit is what is up with your altrightfags?

What about ad free Spotify?!

>> blogpirate.net/2017/08/08/how-to-block-those-nasty-ads-in-spotify-app-in-windows-linux-and-osx/

>google music

They already have all the music on jewtube, every electronic label has a channel

Why they can't make their shitty player do background playback is beyound me, they're already sending out ads

Use NewPipe

What about Tidal Hi-Fi? They stream lossless FLAC.

Attached: 140904_tidal_quality_chart.jpg (771x483, 38K)

YouTube is censoring Johnny Rebel music, fucking niggers.

Torrent and a 200gb microsd card.

>Tidal
massive pile of shit.

torrent yo shit

Dunno who that is I mainly listen to vaporwave.

How much does it cost for a VPN and seedbox?

Because YouTube Red

>Why they can't make their shitty player do background playback is beyound me

It does, it's a premium YouTube Red feature.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6308116?hl=en

Attached: main-qimg-18ceac2431a675d5c0dc865dea3fe5ee-c.jpg (602x602, 69K)

Watch it quick before it gets deleted.
youtu.be/qAcqWSKm0X4

>giving money to ANTIFA
Not that I support them but they are a black block movement not an organization, you couldn't give money to "them" if you tried because they're not a cohesive group, just a bunch of reactionaries with balaclavas

Not really into country shit

Why would "they" turn on me? Who is going to shoot me?

it's being replaced by a YouTube based service and having the same funcitonality

not sure on VPN since i don't use it, but seedbox = feralhosting.com/pricing $10usd one is plenty for your needs, just make sure to get into RED interviewfor.red/en/index.html good luck!

and if you're thinking

>this nigga serious
>paying for piracy

think of it this way, it's $10 monthly to have access to whatever you want, bullshit free.

or just use soulseek.

I made an application to sync my main music repo with a "mobile" repo based on tags and file type (e.g. copy lossy files but transcode lossless ones). I then use a generic "folder sync" app on my phone to update my phone every night.

No need to stream if you have a 128 GB SD card.

People might disagree with what you find appropriate, and disagreeing with what you find appropriate is the same thing as killing you.

I like "my 13yo 'mp3' folder".

So do torrents and they're free.

why would you need a vpn and a seedbox? just seed from your home connection 24/7 that's what i've been doing for years

>not having both Spotify and a local library

ppl in the USA often suffer with DMCA notices, that's why some are forced to use seedboxes, for as long as they use sftp, they shouldn't need VPN to download the files to their home location.

I listen to audio files on an old iPod Classic running free Rockbox firmware. I manage my files with standard file system utilities. My old methods are superior in every way, because technological progress is now controlled by evil people.

>(((ADL))),(((SPLC)))

That is all that is needed to be said these two mega Jewish lobbies are the epitome of SJW influence. It does not help that they are also crafting anti free speech laws in the name of "supporting Isreal and the Jewish people" if anyone wonders why everyone hates Jews this is why.

Good idea I want to replace my music with something else.

Tidal have been creating false data to bolster the paychecks of certain artists.

>using spotify when deezer exists

Is Deezer worth it than Spotify? If so please tell me why.

>Lol wut is background mode on NewPipe

free flac downloading

they give money to BLM

can't imagine how peepole used to discover new musics and bands when they didn't have the rental jew spoonfeeding them new artists

we had things like music stores and word of mouth
social media and things like YouTube are terrible at that

Jewtube and before that it was more like iTunes and before that Magazines and friends.

just ended my subscribtion. Thank you Jow Forums. Will live a (((free))) life now

It's basically a group run by George Soros Open Societies. Soros usually bankrolls these crazy groups like Antifa, BLM and tries hard to ruin everything with Wedge issues as much as possible.

What is funny is BLM is actually run by a female who is really behind the scenes. It makes sense why it is not that cohesive and comes across as bad PR.

>PJ Media is a leading news site covering culture, politics, faith, homeland security, and more
>faith
fuck off with your shitsites

poltards btfo

>downloading music? Why? Spotify and Pandora exist!
>nice music folder, grandpa!
>who downloads music?
Normies BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS

We need to spread this to Pol and tell them to sub to Deezer or resort to Piracy.

Be wary of the Christian Zionist(JUDEO-Chirstian) groups they are the Evangelical assholes that tried to push their hands ten years ago.

soiboy faggot detected. go back to watching CNN and jerking off to BLACKED.

get back to your containment board

So basically what right wing incels are already doing in schools and on the streets

May as well get free stuff from it too then

why doesn't spotify have this in they're app?

Attached: non kosher musics.jpg (323x323, 18K)

I'll see what they actually end up censoring. It's not hard to change from a streaming service to another.

Attached: rozen2.png (500x500, 239K)

It's fair to say all the good stuff will be taken away soon. It's just a matter of time.

go back to /leftypol/ commie scum.

>Lone Rangers
People will just associate that with the super hero

Notice how the supposed existence of Stormfront--visible nowhere in reality except Jow Forums--doesn't result in anything tangible, other than providing what a cynical man would guess is a rationale for tangible countermeasures by cultural Marxists.

Maybe because none of you basement dwellers can actually afford a helicopter to throw the other screaming ninnys out of, let alone guns to shoot them

Use Emby, it doesn't nag anymore, it opens your router ports so you can listen on the go and it just works on anything with a web browser, currently running the Emby plugin on my freeNas box.

Attached: Emby.png (407x124, 4K)

YOU CAN'T PLURALIZE THE LONE RANGER

And yet Spotify chooses to spend profit to enact measures no one asked for. Huh. It's almost like cultural Marxism isn't a coincidence at all and the supposed 'other side' is just a strawman.

The Rangers Lone

To be fair they ARE a Sweden-based company. The swedes have been in the forefront for shit like this for a few years already.

THEY WOULDN'T BE LONE IF THERE'S MORE THAN ONE, PIP

>not having a SD card
>not having newpipe
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Maybe they spread out in different territories

They can do whatever the fuck they want with their money even if it's philanthropic measures on their own platform, that's the free market at work fag.

Jesus...
youtu.be/umVyjrV9w6I

More of you are starting to just pin your failures on some sjw spook. Why don't you start your own company towards success at the profit of the incompetence of normies, then support cattle fucking on your platform or whatever you enjoy doing.

>cultural Marxism is philanthropy
>suddenly capitalism has a conscience when the argument works for you

Attached: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (600x375, 31K)