Redpill me on GDPR

Redpill me on GDPR.
How do I request to have all my data deleted permanently?

Attached: Screenshot_20180522_192900.png (777x869, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datatilsynet_(Norge)
lmgtfy.com/?q=datatilsynet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it possible for an American citizen to make a GDPR request? I've seen non-Americans successfully filing DMCA requests on YouTube.

>Is it possible for an American citizen to make a GDPR request?
No

DMCA is just USA's part of the global agreement

Seriously? Well that just sucks.

Well then we need a global agreement for the GDPR too.

Attached: shutterstock_790043248-2-compressor.jpg (3800x2534, 616K)

Has anyone made a service that will send "please delete everything" requests to a big list of major companies on your behalf?

Yes, my country has something called "datatilsynet", which acts as a watchdog when it comes to privacy issues for both government and private companies. They have a dedicated unit that will assist you in stuff like that and the "right to be forgotten" law.

Wow what country is that

I looked it up and found the answer in 5 seconds, you utter faggot. I'm not telling you the answer either, suck a cock.

I wish the us had shit like this...

I hate that my info is inflating the numbers on shitty companies that ignore your requests to delete my account.

So there's no such country and you were just a LARPing cunt, great.

I'm not the same user as you stupid fucking nigger. I'm telling you that whoever posted this on a TECHNOLOGY FORUM of all places is a fucking retard, and I have reason to suspect you are the same poster. Perform a backflip and die.

Norway

>So there's no such country
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datatilsynet_(Norge)

Denmark also have its own variant.

Literal, unironic shitposting does not belong on Jow Forums. Kindly stop spamming before you get banned.

>he is unable to discern a difference in posters or search basic information online using x search engine
do you program? build circuits? coin miner? what are you? or are you just some tech-enTHUSIAST who wandered into a friendly-sounding board?
i genuinely hope you die in a gasoline fire

>Wow what country is that
lmgtfy.com/?q=datatilsynet

Yes, yes, yes, user, no. Why are you so negative? Mothers are for crying to, not actual image boards. Go bother her with that kiddie attitude (if she's still alive).

So you program, design logic gates, and mine coins? Wow, I'm impressed. You're the trifecta of popular things people do on Jow Forums. Let me guess, you're a regular Jow Forumsentoo-man as well huh?! Wow! I guarantee you aren't just pretending to be those things so that my valid criticism of your lack of technical ability doesn't seem as condescending in front of your anonymous peers. Ha ha! Who would have thought!
I pray you die in a tragic accident involving a blender and a fork.

I don't believe in any deity, but I'm literally (not joking at all, I'm being completely serious) going to spend about an hour praying to every major deity in history (not just monotheistic, but Thor, Poseidon, Zeus, Osiris, etc) to inflict the maximum possible pain and misery upon you.

Starting out my prayer session with ancient Sumerian and Babylonia deities. I've never prayed before in my life, so I feel pretty gay right about now. Ereshkigal, hear my prayers.

There are well-defined predispositions that lead to psychological problems like yours. By continuing to respond, you are saying "I am extremely troubled and predictable, and nobody will listen to me. I vent to anons because anyone IRL would (and has) kick my shit in."

Successful people don't have mindsets like yours, but keep doing what it is you do, lol. Less competition for the rest of us neurotypicals..

classic Jow Forums someone needs to take that risperidone

thanks to this crap i already can't browse certain us sites

Examples please?

>Facebook says I need to review their terms until may 25
>already blocks my feed if I don't accept their updated (((terms)))

wow, they are really asking for it

you don't, obfuscation is the way in case you want to go through though
0. Wait until May 27, you might need your account just in case

After May 27
1. Upload a metric ton of shit to your profile
2. Click the delete button (if you believe it works)

report facebook violation just in case e.g. you never clicked accept, good luck proving you did without a written consent form (no, pulling a Boolean from a db that says so is not proof)

Just got back, went through about 23. I honestly thought I would have calmed down by this point, but I unironically hope you get tortured in the most insanely cruel fashion for 30 years without interruption before getting throat, anal, and penile cancer concurrently, dying the most painful death humanly possible, but not before watching all your family members brutally murdered in front of you.

>wow, they are really asking for it
they delete your account (they give you a link if you scroll down the accept page I think) if you dont accept because they dont want to be fined because its users are lazy