Did you preorder yours yet Jow Forums?

Did you preorder yours yet Jow Forums?

Attached: razer blade 15.png (640x299, 216K)

have no fire insurance so no

I really want to. But there's no way it will be able handle those temps. I also hear mixed opinions about razer costumer service.

Attached: qpyHtMK.gif (500x246, 762K)

>Meltdown, Spectre, Soectre V2, Spectre V3a, Spectre V4 vulnerable
No

So what should one buy if he need a laptop in society like the one we live in?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Cant order where I live yet so I can't even price out suitable specs to compare it to macbooks and all the other overpriced shit

librebooted x220 and wait til sceptre is fixed

>wait til sceptre is fixed
haha...

>razer
back to

Is technology you fucking abortion

Their peripherals are a meme, but the laptops are actually pretty damn decent. I've got the Blade Stealth, and it's a fantastic laptop. Plus with the gunmetal model you get rid of the gamer aesthetic that's eh.

>m-m-muh thinkpad
Yea, not everybody loves the thick black girthy aesthetic, having a decent computer that's lightweight with a high rez display is far better for most people.

From my experience they do go the extra mile for you as long as you're not a prick. I bought a refurb'd Blade off Amazon for $900, had a bad USB port. Contacted support via chat, took a picture of the port, chatted with the guy for a few, and he gave me next day shipping and return. Took 3 days living on the other side of the U.S. from the shop to ship it to them, get the usb board replaced, and get it shipped back, at zero charge.

From my experience comparing that to Lenovo with a month between sending and receiving, only to still have the exact problem with the computer.... I'm sticking with Razer for my laptops unless something changes. Their gamur gear is godawful but the laptops are good.

Thanks! That's good to know. I'm still worried about temps. But I'll probably get it. I guess if I don't like it I'll just send it back. Now I need to figure out how to hide that ugly logo.

anime website

I'm between this and the Surface Book 2 15. I would probably buy the 1060 version of the Razer 15, but not sure.

Anything Ryzen

The only options are the cuck ultralight ryzenU and the GL702ZC, nothing in the middle.

There is no librebooted x220 yet. Only x200

If there is then where?

That cuck ultralight is still better than most Intel 45w processors. Wait for the A series thinkpad

No, I don't go outside. If I were to get a gaming laptop I would consider nothing outside of kaby lake g.

youre right senpai i meant coreboot

>buying razer
What's next? Alienware? This isn't /v/, kiddo.

>Not buying a computer just because lol brand
That's just as awful as only buying thinkpads.

I was waiting for my macbook pro mid 2012 replacement and it might be it, was actually eyeing razer blades but bezel was fugly and screen was not as bright. I will wait for in depth reviews but this one looks promising, wonder how they will handle cooling but it's max-q versions plus some memechambers. I still will use windows only for gayman, not touching this pice of garbage more then I need, time to rediscover loonix again.

No, fuck YOU Jow Forums you are full of shit. You all been telling me that their mouse will die after 2-3 years max when my old dead adder lasted me 6.5 years and I could have redone the cable connection that started to tear apart.

The older ones had physical buttons for the trackpad, which was really nice compared to most contemporary laptops below the workstation tier. I'm unhappy that they changed it.

At this point, you might as well buy an alienware, at least they know how to cool their laptops.