Just bought a bluetooth headset imma try to make it work in loonix lmao

Just bought a bluetooth headset imma try to make it work in loonix lmao
wish me fucking luck xD

Attached: 0N2QxMM.jpg (600x469, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/12/microsoft-tells-j-s-joust-devs-their-game-is-not-possible-on-windows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

satania

Attached: 1506140079401.jpg (583x494, 41K)

tapris

It should just work.
nice pic by the way, can I download it?

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-15-13-30-13.png (401x428, 234K)

no frick u

Attached: 4pchiVC.jpg (670x503, 41K)

I downloaded it anyway

I'm in love with this post.

>bluetooth
>2018

anybody else just wake up and use linux with zero issues?

Whats with the cum stains on that dogs mouth. Do you fuck your dog or something? While wearing a bluetooth headset, of course.

It's actually gotten really good with apt-x. If both your phone and headphones support the highest profile it just transcodes music with ~320k lossy codec.

just get a 3.5mm to bluetooth adapter
best buy sells them for like $30

Is that the teledildonic version or just the one used in the ear?

Big selser shills not welcome.

Give it back, Jamal.

me

Just werkz so long as you're not using GNOME. Pavucontrol has a years old bug about not being able to force A2DP mode. KDE and the bluetoothctl CLI both work fine.

huh? you plug it into a headphone jack and it outputs bluetooth. so you dont even need BT turned on on the laptop but you can still use BT headphones.

>tech invented in the 90s
>still not supported by lincucks

Linux BT stack beats the shit out of Windows. It gets a ton of developer love since it's the same stack used in Android and various IoT platforms.

I bought an skullcandy hesh 2 and worked ootb, in fact i often get crackling and stuttering on windows while on linux works perfectly. Still, sound it's much better with the cable.

In most cases i've seen it does tho.

A bit of food for toughs for the unconditional windows fanboys.
arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/12/microsoft-tells-j-s-joust-devs-their-game-is-not-possible-on-windows/

Attached: winkek.png (1107x926, 540K)

It's actually spelled "Linux", not "loonix", and there are several versions or "distributions" that can work very differently.
Even something as simplistic as editing a text file might be quite complex on the more advanced Linux distributions such as "Arch Linux", whereas other distributions like "Ubuntu" make it as simple as pressing a button.

Getting a bluetooth headset to work is not difficult per se - it depends entirely on the distribution you use.

>he actually wrote that

Attached: 1523423131700.jpg (800x793, 41K)