What distro do you use?

What linux distro do you use and why? I use fedora right now but I'm interested in trying something else.

Attached: 1444835774tux.jpg (400x436, 23K)

Attached: dsktp_oss16.jpg (800x600, 128K)

I use haskellsuse turbo debian edition its great for ubuntu style configurations

Attached: dsktp_oss22.jpg (800x600, 82K)

I use Slackware -current. Its pretty great for the control it gives you. Its easier to install and configure without any systemd by default. It allows compiling packages and installing binary packages using the same command. Its pretty great imo.

Ubongo

Attached: dsktp_oss23.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Arch, Gentoo, Ubuntu
I also have a machine with centos in order to get used to what red hat uses, but I haven't had time to even merely update it.

This, apt-pacman is the best way to manage zypper packages imo.

thoughts on manjaro deepin?

my pic didnt work....
arch

That looks really ugly desu. It's like you mixed a tablet interface with windows xp.

OpenSuse Tumbleweed. It just werks! Jokes aside, it's a rolling release more stable than Ubuntu or Fedora. Just remember to do upgrades on init 3 and you will be ok.

Kali and Ubuntu

@66042791
Helo this is steve.
I use Kali because it's great u gona like it.
Do the needful vote as best ansewr tank u.

My nigga

OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.

debian arm and centos

чe зa жeлeзo?
(or it is just fetch from internet?)

I mostly run Windows, but most of my Linux experience is in Elementary. I have one computer with Ubuntu installed, but that's only because it's a shitty 32 bit netbook and there's no 32bit version of Elementary.

Debian stable

I'm very lazy and I like not having to see what this week's package updates changed and if I have to do anything because of it, I can basically set up my system and then sleepwalk for another two years until the next release.

Attached: 1522632346212.png (1920x1080, 373K)

Mммм... нeкpoтa

arch, because it's rolling, easy to customize, has best software availability and because i'm lazy

Kali is debian

kali,blackarch

Kali is best OS

Attached: custom_kali_linux_by_specialized666-da7xuie.jpg (1131x707, 88K)

Void, may go back to Arch if Void really is kill though