What do you prefer for torrenting?

strawpoll.me/15749961

What do you prefer for torrenting?

Attached: 1519314371280.png (299x117, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbox
protonvpn.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw 1TB download and 17TB upload on a private tracker
>tfw sftp server, so i can stream my shit while traveling
seedbox is great

mind i ask what a seedbox is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbox
tl;dr a remote server, preferably in a country where they don't care, with a torrent client installed.

i prefer not being an american

>What do you prefer for torrenting?
I'm a third worlder.
I literally download triple a games from fitgirl, watch animu and movies for free and I don't have to worry about VPNs.
And my speeds aren't even that bad 50mbps download and 20mpbs upload. For a third worlder this is pretty decent internet even for playing vidyia.

Attached: 1518178523503.jpg (960x390, 52K)

I prefer a seedbox, torrenting on a vpn is for plebs

how fucking new are?

same here, torrent rules! it's sad that some people have to pay for a vpn or a seedbox just to use torrents.

i have 50down and 10up and live in first world Country

seedbox

it's an account on a server in some datacenter with beefy pipes and preferable country of origin for torrenting.
finally pulled the trigger on a seedbox recently.

using nordvpn, got 2 years for like $50 or something

Are there some free VPN that I can use to torrent?

Attached: 1422850985273.jpg (736x1104, 146K)

anyone willing to let you tunnel all your traffic through them for free is probably not a trustworthy person
there is literally no benefit to providing that service to you for free

>not a trustworthy person
What can they do?
I'm not logging into any accounts, use HTTPS sites and just use torrent to download publicly available data.

my point is normally when someone provides a free service they're gaining something whether its advertising or selling your data, etc.
providing a VPN costs money, because that traffic isn't free. anyone giving you a VPN service for free is probably selling your data or up to something else nefarious (if even a free VPN provider exists)

google uses VPN to compress web pages, and until recently opera also provided free VPN.
Point it, if I need to use VPN to bypass certain things, like country block, or torrenting ban.
Are there any VPN that I can use ?

protonvpn.com should work
don't know how the speeds compare to the paid plan, though.

speeds aren't that important, as long as I can access wikipedia and use torrent to download some Linux ISOs.

the only people who offer a free service that I'd trust are cryptostorm. Speed is highly limited though

Don't listen to the seedbox fags. You got to archive and play the long game. Build your own server and lock it down with a VPN. Make sure that shit offers port forwarding, otherwise peers won't be able to find you; AirVPN is good. I've heard good shit bout Nord as well.