I've never been racist at all but at the job I've had for almost a year now I've started working heavily with indian...

I've never been racist at all but at the job I've had for almost a year now I've started working heavily with indian offshore devs and I'm starting to fucking hate indians. they are completely confused all the fucking time, their code is dogshit, they constantly have question after fucking question. the ones we work with have to work late to overlap with us so when I have conference calls i'm constantly hearing little indian kids wailing in the background

i guess this post is half vent and half asking folks who've done this how you've made it work

Attached: culture-india-illustration-indian-map-showing-36200374[1].jpg (800x800, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-j12NvUwhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, your vision may be skewed by the type of indian people that get imported to work for cheap.

true. and honestly i don't blame the poor fuckers. i'm sure it's godawful having to work in a language you barely understand as a subordinate to a white 23 year-old

>I've never been racist
No one really is, everyone is just stating facts about how some specific demographics are absolute shit and reality offends people

>they are completely confused all the fucking time, their code is dogshit, they constantly have question after fucking question.
This has been my experience as well. Whenever I need one of my Indian devs to do anything I have to give such explicit, detailed instructions that I may as well have just done it myself.

>no ones really racist
>some demographics are shit
really makes you think

the worst part is those guys are the cream of the crop that india has to offer

but they are perfect for companies trying to get out a minimally viable product

kek

>>>microsoft products gradually getting worse and worse
>>>>>more bugs
>>>>>>>>more intrusive

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this degeneration is accompanied by an ever increasing ratio of poo in loo employees to normal people

are indians secretly CIA?

their ability to misunderstand requirements is astounding. i've got a guy i work with that writes iOS complements for Android code I write and there will just be core functionality completely missing

See, the problem is that you're working with offshore devs.
These are the Indians who weren't smart enough to make it overseas.
All of the smart ones are the ones you see in your day-to-day life. Also they usually don't stink to high heaven.

As someone who works closely with a LOT of foreign devs, from European to Indian to Chinese... you've seen nothing.

Watch as a conversation in English goes through a English -> Spanish -> English -> Chinese -> English -> Hindi/Telegu -> English... ad nauseum

Half of the time nobody knows what anyone is talking about and the actual goal is lost in translation.

I got put at a very similar situation in my early 20's as well.

I tried to make friends with them the best I could and finish the project. We got along well, but their programming skills were high school tier. Be ready to spell absolutely everything out, at which point you can just do it yourself to begin with.

After the project, I asked for a large raise, got it, and ended up leaving anyway. The Indians kept inviting me to visit hahah.

That home office turned 80% Indian within 3-4 years. They only hire each other.

I just wanna share this youtuber with you guys. It's amazing how low these people will go for petty cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-j12NvUwhw

Here, in Russia, "индyccкий кoд"("indian code") is a term for absolute shit code, established long time ago (I think in 90-ies). Indians just cant into programming.

ehhhhhhhhh I have some doubt about this requirement...

Holy shit, I'm fucking triggered, bravo

my grandfather got caught in one of these, poor old man who was so out of his mind he didn't realize the cops wouldn't ask for fucking playstation gift cards. fucking despicable

I bought a chromecast from an Indian (Sikh) yesterday. He invited me to his house and asked me to wait outside. He took some time to erase his data from chromecast. While I was waiting his qt. sister brought be a chair and a glass of cocacola and chitchatted with me till he came outside. Poos are cool in my eyes.

Sikh story bro. They aren't Indian.

this made my blood pressure spike.

Indians can be sikh dude, it's just a religion

I want a qt light skinned high-caste indian gf desu

Would it be better if you were a different color?

kek'd.
yeah it's ok to be white, no need to tell us your skin color.

Sikhs are the chads of south asia

The Sikh defence force appears, like fucking clockwork.

russia is a shithole like india though, you slavshit subhumans also can't into programming

>Implying Sikhs aren't based

Attached: 1525164428318.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

It's almost as if stereotypes were based on factual observations

Sikhs ARE based, but not for the reasons your pic implies.

>i guess this post is half vent and half asking folks who've done this how you've made it work
They have a saying Do the needful. It's purpose it shift responsibility to you instead of themselves. Their entire culture is built on shifting responsibility to others. They see no reason to ever take responsibility for anything.

Pajeet here. I don't blame you. Most of the code pajees create I are good awful and most if then have basically no sense of manners and behaviour. It mostly has to do with the fact that most choose computer science not out of any interest in it but because of circumstances that creates thousands of useless cider
fodder.

No khalistan for you paaji

not russian, but they flat out ace all the programming competitions since at least 20 years. All of the times I had to work w/ slavs - outside of some funny rocky movie accent - it was an enjoyable experience.

The cream of the crop dont live in India anymore, theyve already made it to your end of the phone

Sikhs are memed for being blondes in India

Worthless shitskins.

Kitboga is the reason I fucking hate shit skins

>transfering work to an indian group
>okay here's a node.js script that pulls from the server, parses the information, and writes to a file.
okay this is javascript; i know, i know, javascript
where is the browser?
>it's a script using node.js; node.js is a way to run javascript without a browser; this is just like a bash script
okay, yes, so what website should I go? Where is this javascript hosted?
>no website, just run the script. go to the nodejs site to see how to run it
this is javascript, yes? what website runs this javascript? where should I go in my browser? So I copy paste this script into my browser url bar?

The cream of the crop in India don't live in India. They leave that shithole to either one of the Anglo nations-UK, US, Australia or Canada.

I'd rather work with Indians than Brazilians.

>shit
What is it with you pajeets and shit? Why it follows your kind everywhere?

Attached: designated shitting syndrome.png (1548x1534, 512K)

You wanted to save money by employing cheap programmers? Well, enjoy paying for longer hours, jew.

t. Irish

This
and this
Isn't that the same guy that befriended a scammer once? Didn't the scammer mention that he was from Pakistan, operating IN pakistan?

US would take away their legit call centres away from us if we start scamming white skins. There still are a lot of Indian phone scammers but their methods are different, and they operate domestically.