Redpill me on firefox

Redpill me on firefox

Attached: logo-quantum-high-res.cfd87a8f62ae.png (378x378, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katu.com/news/local/tech-company-teaches-self-defense-online-and-irl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't use it if you can't even redpill yourself.

Cucked shit that steals your data, don’t use

Attached: cringe.png (1440x1033, 1.37M)

>more user control than chromium based browsers
>negligible speed differences in real world usage

Also fuck you, check the catalog. There is always multiple browser threads.

I read it was malware now

Made by SJW furries

>amorphous piece of junk
>it has no inherit security in it
>let alone privilege separation
-Theo de Raadt of OpenBSD

it was great up until the sjw takeover, now is shit but it is still the only viable option due to it's addons

Well I read it was spyware.

It’s shit

SJWs ruined it.

Unfortunately, this. Still better than the other options. It's still in the middle of a major rewrite so it's still up in the air though.

it gives you wings

install waterfox

firefox is a manly browser which is really great compared to chrome. Chrome is for transgender people and spastics. Firefox is for heterosexual men with large testicles and a high sperm count.
All the others are for screaming faggots, traps, spastics, and retards. Many people who use anything other than firefox are in denial about their sexuality

pic related, it's a real faggot that uses chrome

Attached: 4BFB476C00000578-5704543-image-a-25_1525793125813.jpg (306x502, 23K)

I read it was botnet

FF, combined with NoScript used to be the most secure browsing environment
But the FBI wanted to de-anonymize dark web users
JavaScript vulnerabilities are the key way they do it
But dark web users disabled JS and ran NoScript to disable other active content
Brendan Eich wouldn't play ball
So they rekt his CEO status in liberal Silicon Valley by leaking his support of right leaning social issues
FBI then installed a number of developers disguised as hipsters
They removed the old plugin API
And replaced it web extensions
Now, you can't disable JavaScript and use NoScript to block active content at the same time
Checkmate
And that's how we lost the last good browser

Not only is what you said retarded but false. You can disable javascript with noscript, umatrix, or ublock origin. Or you can block it entirely in about:config.

>taken over from the inside by SJWs
>apparently stands for freedom, but ousted their own CEO over his donation to a pro family charity that does positive work only
>muh privacy
>forces Pocket extension on its users which has built in telemetry
>use google analytics on their own website
>suck George Soros’ dick
>change .man manual file extensions because too sexist
>actually attempts to influence web content to prevent “fake news”
Do you live under a rock?

read the man page

web extension api is JavaScript
Disabling JavaScript disables web extensions

>being this retarded
I wish the world was this simple. I have friends who worked at Mozilla before the feds got in and took it over from the inside with their far left culture cult, and slowly removed anyone that didn’t support their social justice faggotry. Because Firefox is for faggots now.

evidence?

katu.com/news/local/tech-company-teaches-self-defense-online-and-irl

Gnu icecat 60 when?

it's slow as fuk

>red pill me

Attached: 1326273061335.jpg (413x395, 32K)

they have a mascot

Attached: 8175773123_be0302c7bf_o.jpg (990x655, 184K)

There is no evidence that it was FBI or the FBI wouldn’t be good at what they do.
You want to know the truth then find people who used to work at Mozilla from about 2012 forward. The staff started turning over at a high rate, majority of new employees are all hipster liberal types, in short time Mozilla started introducing steadily more radical feminist/leftist culture changes in corporate environment, and staff meetings/pep talks/rallies about this shit. All out of the blue, and all starting immediately after this big turnover wave. This is what people from Mozilla back then will tell you happened.
The shit about them pushing out their CEO for his political affiliations in his private time with his private funds is 100% true and verified, it was in the media for a short wink then blinked out of public thought quickly. A short web search will verify this.

The internal leftist takeover at Mozilla may or may not have been FBI/CIA, it may have been part FBI/CIA, part useful idiot leftists. But it was absolutely organized and concerted. The left have always had significant organizational advantages, because people don’t seem to give a shit about resisting influence of left wing radicals the way they do right wing radicals.

>I dont have evidence
>but its the FBI because thats their signature, leaving none
Really made me think

Attached: You.png (645x729, 56K)

I’m not the one who made the first post, it’s not on me to provide evidence, I never claimed it is FBI because that would be retarded. All I did was follow up because I know people who actually went through these hostile internal takeovers themselves. I am telling you the things my friends saw happen at their place of employment. Highly organized, hostile, internal takeovers by radical leftists, in concert with the firing of their CEO. And none of them ever claimed it was FBI or CIA. Just described how highly organized it was and they didn’t dare to speculate what exactly was the source of the takeover.