*blocks your company's case sales*

*blocks your company's case sales*

Attached: H500_BlackWhite-system-main.jpg (602x309, 52K)

>no room for optical drive

Attached: 1483226197012.jpg (293x329, 68K)

>optical drives in 2011+7
Into the trash your post goes

>2012+6
>Using an optical drive

Attached: 1493146206480.jpg (223x251, 6K)

confirmed DOA

>3/4 tempered glass side panel

>that weird half raised nzxt bar
no thanks, ill stick to my p400

Why wouldn't you use an optical drive?

Semi-hivemind

Because USB exists

I trust my BD-Rs to still work in 20 years a lot more than I do my USB drives or external hard drives

*snaps your discs*

Isn't it great?

*smashes your USB drives*
*smashes your external hard drives*

It's easier to break a disk than a USB. You'd have to be intentional to destroy a USB.

>glass
>no airflow
>no 5.25'' bay
>limited HDD mounting options
>RGB
The quintessential manchild case

You have to intentionally destroy a disc, especially Blu-Rays. I'm not a clumsy piece of shit so I've never broken one.

to me it's not even about cd or dvd drives though it is very handy to have the ability to read one of those the very few times you do. This is also why I still have a multi-card reader even though everything modern uses micro-SD. Of course.. can't put a card reader in OPs silly box either. And there's a lot of other things that go in 5.25" bays such as actually vibration and noise-dampening 3.5" HDD trays. This becomes specially important since "modern" cases lack a useful amount of 3.5" HDD slots in addition to lacking 5.25". It's also about future-proofing. My nephew's currently using an older case I gave him. It was made before USB 3 but that's fine since it has 5.25" slots and $5 will buy you a tray with USB ports and a cable that goes to the motherboard. So what do you do if you buy OPs restricted garbage case and you want something like a pair of USB type C connectors or something else that may come in the future on the front of your case? No 3.5" slot, no 5.25", no nothing. No 3.5" is fine since 5.25 to 3.5" plastic trays are $2. No slots at all means the case is a useless piece of trash.

s340 are cheap, everyone trying to sell them fast now

This pretty much, at least one 5.25'' external bay is a requirement.

>glass
Tasteful implementation of it. Only 3/4 and there's no thumb screws on the glass.
>no airflow
It actually has plenty of airflow for its size. There are vents on the bottom and right side of the front.
>no 5.25'' bay
Nobody uses those.
>limited HDD mounting options
Two HDD spots is plenty when it also has two SSD spots, and considering modern motherboards have at least one NVMe slot.
>RGB
Only on the H500i.

t. manchild

go to bed grandpa.

Attached: 1526062147357.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

t. 30 yo boomer
Pic related. It's you.

Attached: download (1).jpg (234x215, 8K)

*accidentally puts a book into the same drawer as the disk and snaps it*

is it me or these windowed cases only look good if you got an ATX Motherboard?

the matx an itx version look pretty cramped.

>download (1).jpg
nice meme faggot

>Nobody uses those.
I've got 3 computers, a desktop, a NAS box and a home server. All of them use one or more 5.25" slots. The same applies to every single person I know that's had a computer for more than three months. Your statement is as stupid as "nobody puts anything in the trunk of your car". It may be true that many do not put anything there but it's still utterly stupid to buy a car without one. Also, 5.25" slots are universal holders of everything that may not fit elsewhere, if you buy a silly man-child case like OPs with two 3.5" HDD trays and the case has a few 5.25" bays then there's room for four HDDs if the need arises in the future. Of course, OPs pathetic piece of trash don't have that option either so if you ever want a four drive RAID setup or something then you're screwed.

Do you not put your disks in a case?

Attached: snap.jpg (1200x794, 118K)

I keep them in a disc holder and each one has a piece of paper with what is on them.
You must be a Valve or cloud shill

worst meme ever.

*snap*

> not using an external blu-ray drive for your optical needs.

Attached: opticaldrives-lowres-4543.jpg (630x420, 37K)

I have an internal for my desktop and an external, the model in your picture actually, for my laptops.

Attached: 1527007128834.gif (575x420, 507K)

These posts are going in my cringe folder

> having a cringe compilation folder

gas yourself.

Attached: cringe.png (1033x1440, 1.44M)

>its in gif form now
not bad

the fuck is an optical drive?

Absolute macfag

It's a meme doofus

Attached: whatisacomputer.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I bought a DVD drive for my first rig back in 2010. It's still sitting in the bin I left it in after deciding not to install it back in 2010.

Mein negro

Attached: 1497987215125.png (454x642, 509K)

>It may be true that many do not put anything there but it's still utterly stupid to buy a car without one.
is it? why?

I bought a Blu-ray drive in January and use it regularly.

I know,
and it's dogshit.

You're the exception.