twitter.com/BryanLunduke/status/999066071503060992
twitter.com/BryanLunduke/status/999074247103336448
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

a niggermutt

This is the Peterson-Zizek equivalent of Jow Forums

>call him a jew and you'll be amazed how hurt he his
>how he shrinks back

In past shows, Lunduke claims to be "harsh" and "tough", yet a random comment on a livestream makes him literally go "ANTI-SEMITIC COMMENT!!!1". Pathetic

Why is this a surprise? Luke is just as influenced by Jow Forums as Terry.

"I've been found out."

Attached: 1486165388182.png (354x504, 106K)

I'm starting to get really tired of this, like really tired. Anytime i stumble upon Landuke on internet I just feel tired. I don't give a shit about that paywall thing, nor I give a shit about he is jew, but after reading his twitter and his screeching, I just don't want to hear about him ever again. I tolerated him being cringy and using words like """"nerds"""" because I liked his show a little bit but that's it for me. No more lolduke.

twitter.com/BryanLunduke/status/999066071503060992
>Mister_Dolus
>Bryan, you are doing exactly the wrong thing here. You're making it clear to these people that this stuff bothers you, and that sends a signal to them to ramp up. The best thing you could have done is ignore this stuff and the best thing you can do now is start ignoring it.
>Bryan Lunduke
>Ignoring evil is never the answer. And this sort of garbage is evil. Plus... they expose themselves this way. Block, block, block. Report, report, report.

It turns out calling a Jew a Jew is "evil".

Kek, fuck Lunduke.

whut
twitter.com/BryanLunduke/status/999074247103336448

is luke smith done at the university? hopefully he doesn't get shoah'd

Kikes always recoil when you point out they're a fucking rat.

Has kikeslammer88 finally revealed himself?

What's wrong with being antisemitic?

He should've watched the whole livestream.

Comment reported to Bryan Lunduke and the JIDF

Who's the Chinese cartoon poster?

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-111819.png (1080x1920, 792K)

No, really. As long as I don't commit crime towards them, why is it not allowed? People are hating chink, niggers, or white men in all around the world. But when it's the jews, suddenly it's like the worst thing ever.

So what did luke say about this sad little shister?

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-191944.png (1080x1920, 362K)

you literally have the brain of a 12 year old if you do bad shit just because a lot of other people do

Shoo shoo jew. This place is not for you.

>call a jew a jew
>bad shit

are you jewish?

Go outside of the chans for once and you'll notice you can't really call people chinks or niggers either

lmao landuke, go back to twitter

>to "man up" now means to take what you said back and grovel for forgiveness

What a sad state of affairs.

>Man up
DID HE JUST ASSUME LUKE'S GENDER? WILL THIS HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC CIS WHITE MALE APOLOGIZE BEFORE WE REPORT HIM TO HIS ADVERTISERS AND PATREON?

But it's ok if it is white men?

Attached: feminist.jpg (468x314, 27K)

FUCK LUNDUKE AND FUCK POL SHITHEADS

LUNDUKE'S PROBABLY IN THIS THREAD NOW LOOKING FOR ANY AMO WITH WHICH TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF YOU GULLIBLE IDIOTS

LUNDUKE HAS SAID ANTI-BLACK STUFF SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOBODY CALLED HIM OUT FOR IT

LUNDUKE HAS SAID ANTI-ASIAN STUFF SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOBODY CALLED HIM OUT FOR IT

LUNDUKE IS BAD FOR THE LINUX COMMUNITY AND SHOULD FUCK OFF AND GET A FUCKING REAL JOB

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

Attached: egg.jpg (440x334, 19K)

That woman is just a meme at this point. All of her headlines are clickbait as fuck.

but he is, he says so in his last couple of videos! what the fuck is wrong with mentioning it? is jew the new nigger? wtf (((lunduke)))

Go call him out then weenie queen.

>google.com
lmao
>&safe=off
oh noes, offensive content!
>&biw=1366&bih=602
1366x768? hahahahahaha

I think Lunduke is sleeping rightnow, last tweet was about eating some snacks and watching some TV (>current year) before going to bed.

White men are pretty much the only group you can insult publicly without risking your job but people will still call you out, from a normie perspective

Daily reminder that you're disrespecting the totally real 9 shekelzillion jews that died in the holohoax by calling kikes out.

Not 100% true. There have been instances of Feminist getting fired, although majority is them literally arguing for genocide towards white men. Companies are waking up and not letting some sandy vagina whinger on twitter try to sabotage their employees career.

AROUND JEWS, NEVER RELAX

>ALL OF MUH CAP-LOCK!!!

More like "with jews you lose."

How did that one go?

Why would Zizek even want to discuss with dogmatism filled nobody - p*terson? Peterson is not philosopher, he just occasionally pretends to be one.