Do you remember when FBI was crying about how they cannot hack iPhones...

Do you remember when FBI was crying about how they cannot hack iPhones? Do you remember Apple bravely refused in public to assist them? ...Yeah, about that:
>FBI lied, to give "bad people" the impression of a false security.
>Apple used this as a marketing ploy, to let the buyers know that their privacy and security is safe with them.

Win-Win, for both teams:
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/fbi-admits-it-inflated-number-supposedly-unhackable-devices

Attached: apple-v-fbi.png (1200x600, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/86qzts/apples_tim_cook_calls_for_more_regulations_on/
amp.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/4693wc/didnt_apple_products_already_have_back_doors/
amp.reddit.com
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-24/apple-s-tim-cook-calls-for-more-regulations-on-data-privacy
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/fbi-admits-it-inflated-number-supposedly-unhackable-devices
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who bought apple because of this are fucking idiots regardless if they were secure or not .

Same thing with Telegram and FSB.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: OPisFag.gif (390x212, 1.04M)

>Anyone who bought apple are fucking idiots
ftfy

Great analogy. Both put up a great fighting show for the public.

ITODDLERS BTFO

>Apple used this as a marketing ploy, to let the buyers know that their privacy and security is safe with them.

The link doesn't say that, and iphones are in fact more secure by design

The EFF link gives you the facts, the motifs beyond Apple's publicity stunt are obvious for anyone (except iCucks).

Obvious publicity stunt, however, Apple's shit is actually good for preventing nigger thieves to access your data or get a considerable profit from selling your stolen phone.

>create """unhackable""" encryption
>retards upload everything to the cloud anyways

Yet android are still behind on software updates, Android is not as secure as you faggots shill. Coming from a Note 4 user, Pixel user and used iPhone 7 Plus owner. Android is fragmented af

>inb4 some faggot tells me to flash a rom
Done it already on the Note 4, doesn’t change the fact there are still too many vulnerabilities compared to iOS.

The FBI just wanted a legal precedent to get manufactures to give them backdoors.

If you think they couldn't hack it themselves you are kidding yourself

This, no one has gotten through ICloud lock lately and assuming software only gets better like technology, then it’s safe to say time will make it better.

>Lately

Show me how smart you are to hack one then? I’m sure you’ll be empty handed. Go to Israel and pay 1 million dollars to unlock an iPhone like fbi did

I called that out immediately and said anyone who believed that is beyond retarded. Apple has been a part of prism for a long time. ANY American company MUST give authorities (FBI/NSA) full access to their databases.

>pay 1 million dollars to unlock an iPhone like fbi did
wow, so much delusion and fanboism it hurts

Inb4 faggots go reeee

amp.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/86qzts/apples_tim_cook_calls_for_more_regulations_on/

Take a look at these

amp.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/4693wc/didnt_apple_products_already_have_back_doors/

Attached: 72D457C4-29B9-4AE9-8067-0F1AE98D5B0E.jpg (1242x624, 319K)

>apple used this as a marketing ploy
Nowhere in the article it says that, and even if they did, what Apple said should still be taken as a standard.
Apple said they would not create a way to unlock their devices for the government, since it would be compromised eventually, making everyone's device vulnerable. Whether or not this was about 7800 phones, or just one, it doesn't matter.

OP again, is a faggot.

That specific case showed that the iPhone was indeed hacked by some Israeli security firm. Nothing is unhakable.

>android is
>android does
You're making the stupid mistake of considering Android just one manufacturer/device.
Get a bootlocked and encrypted Android phone, boom: you're on the same security level with an iPhone.

>>Apple used this as a marketing ploy,
Truly shocking.

>what Apple said should still be taken as a standard.
Lol.

OP is a straight up faggot, what backdoors are we talking about or did he even read the article? All that works is a new brute force exploit on 4 digit pins that all I can assume relies on downloading an entire copy of the phone making X amount of mirrored backups and attempting the pin on each attempt. Show me an exploit or anyway to open up a iphone with a phase password and I'll give you $50,000 in bitcoin right now.

It was "hacked" by letting a device connected to the phone enter an infinite amount of possible passcodes without the device being able to erase its contents, by putting the phone in a mode where it doesn't perform that action. This has been fixed in the latest iOS 11.3 version, where the phone will block all lightning port access other than charging after three days of not being unlocked.

>t. Icuck

We already knew that. Where have you been these last few years?

Attached: image.jpg (800x441, 185K)

>$50,000
$15,000 is enough, if you want it all "legal"

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-23 Mysterious $15,000 'GrayKey' Promises To Unlock iPhone X For The Feds (772x212, 20K)

>It was hacked
that's right

>lelcuck response.

All Graykey does is the exact same thing as Cellebrite it's incapable of brute forcing any phase password. Numeral digits only.

>Graykey does is the exact same thing as Cellebrite it's incapable of brute forcing any phase password
Source on that?

Being this fucking retarded?
Samsung can’t get updates together
Stock android doesn’t look so great and the camera app looks like something from 2005. If you have your boot locked phone you can’t upgrade roms when your shitty phone loses support in 2 years with 3 major OS updates at most because fuck the consumer, right?

>giving 50k for a zero day hack worth at least 100k
was right. Stay cucked.

I’ll add on to this Apple has implemented nvme flash memory in their phones and it fucks over half of the poor fags on Jow Forums with their ssds. 900MBps. The only thing android has going for them is oled and higher res screens. Ok cameras unless you use Snapchat or any app that needs to use your camera. Not going to lie for Apple though iOS 11 has been a mess and reminds me of windows 10 at launch. iOS 12 should fix all of that though

Still better than iShit getting bricked by lagOS updates after less than a year of "updates".

>riveted keyboards
>weak point of machine is the keyboard
>soldered in ssd
>holding phone incorrectly
>updates making phone unsuable

Have been using iPhone 7 Plus just fine faggot, maybe buy one and don’t install 100 apps like every fucking normie I’ve met. Stay ignorant mad virgin.

>android doesn’t look
>camera app looks
android looks in a thousand different ways an there are a myriad of camera apps
retard confirmed, wasted my replies on (you)

This. iPhones are a fucking joke.

>Apple has implemented nvme flash memory in their phones
This is the only legitimate complain about android phones.

>soon as it happened said it they were clearly doing this to my mate
>he called me paranoid

Literally the only thing the article confirms is that the FBI inflated the amounts of devices they deemed "unhackable" without a special govermentOS version of it that would negate any security measures.

>android isn't secure
>here's how android can be made just as secure as iphone
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAMERA AND UPDATES ETC
stop moving the goal posts also
>samsung can't get updates together
ok but we have the choice to not buy a samsung
>stock android doesn't look so great
depends on the phone but I think it looks better than IOS since IOS looks like something from a kids toy
>the camera app looks like something out of 2005
not all android phones use the same one and you can easily change it
>if you have a boot locked phone you can't do x
my phone was boot locked, so I unlocked the bootloader
>because fuck the consumer right
yes apples believes this that's why they misled consumers and pretty much tried tricking them into buying iphones, glad we agree

Did you really think the goyim were safe against the jews?

electronics can't be secure, and everybody who needs private communication accepted it decades ago

>Remember when FBI was lying
Only idiots thought they were honest.
Really, how fucking dumb and brainwashed you must be to believe this? And yet, there are people like this...
Now, that I can prove what I always was saying:
Fuck you, imbeciles

>amp.reddit.com
This is beyond cancer

Attached: 1516579954621.png (371x372, 65K)

>HEY GUISE TAKE A LOOK AT PLEBBIT
nope

literally same shit happened to me

Attached: 8761478.jpg.png (571x515, 47K)

I have no idea what this you're trying to prove but why didn't you use the links to the actual bloomberg article (only look at the first) instead of linking to reddit garbage? Use actually links, reddit comments are worthless.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-24/apple-s-tim-cook-calls-for-more-regulations-on-data-privacy

Except FSB haven't. They blocked random shit but never actually tried to block telegram.

You do know that some of us have been saying this since the case, right?

You would be an idiot to take anything a security agency says at face value, they have no reason to be completely honest with the public, especially if it could harm them doing their work, and honestly admitting they couldn't get into encrypted iPhones would harm their work.

don't you have a better response?

>Allies can read Nazi's coded messages, but kept it quiet so they could monitor them
This scenario happened since the dawn of time, only naive people would believe what FBI and Apple declare publicly.

I think that the struggle between FSB and Telegram is genuine. They did block a ton of IP addresses used by Telegram.

no it's not

Exact oposite. You fucking Soros swine

>Soros obsessed
hungarian gypo detected

old news. Snowden told us already

icucks btfo as usual

To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years -- A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

Human memories, ideas. Culture. History. Genes don't contain any record of human history. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books... But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really. That's what history is, Jack. But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

Welcome to the world you chose now

>a company that lets you become root by pressing a button and writes encryption keys to logs lied about their shit security
Color me shocked.

Attached: 1524616511894.png (714x834, 287K)

Did you not read the thread? This claim was refuted by the OP

go gargle your shit, pajeet

>icucks get cucked again

Attached: 1506975180371.gif (500x384, 290K)

NIce copy and paste faggot

Attached: Campbell.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

>itoddler banned again

Attached: 1508578150367.gif (244x248, 113K)

It's pretty dumb to think that any mobile device cannot be accessed by the U.S. gov encrypted or not. If you have something they want, then they will be able to get it.

>eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/fbi-admits-it-inflated-number-supposedly-unhackable-devices

This is so they don't need to resort to parallel construction.