What do you guys think of Ècole 42?

They have schools in San Fransisco and Paris
42.us.org/
42.fr/

The 42 program is a 3 to 5 year college-level software engineering or coding program in a professional environment. There are no classes, teachers, or courses and instead we use project-based learning, skills mastery, peer-to-peer correction, and gamification to foster learning.

There are not tuition fees at 42 but I live in Sweden so my education is free anyway. It's between this and a real bachelor/master at KTH (Royal Institute of Technology), whaddya think?

Attached: 42_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

42.us.org/campus-life/student-profiles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you're shilling a useless program.

>3 to 5 year college-level software engineering or coding program in a professional environment
So instead of uni you just get a job? What the fuck do you need a program for.

I guess I believe that this will give me a good job in the end because of the internships and by living in Silicon Valley where I want to be rather than Sweden.

>by living in Silicon Valley where I want to be rather than Sweden

>by living in Silicon Valley where I want to be rather than Sweden.
oh baby, what is you doing?

>Close to*

desu, I don't know wtf I'm doing, help a lost soul here.

we can decide for you but I doubt it will make you happy. It would go in a uni because it's free for you thus you won't lose anything. Just drop out if you don't really like it

>No Teachers.
>No courses.
>No classes.
>A lot of CEOs.

yeah, great place

It's a well known scam here in france, read about xavier niel, the guy require cheap undertrained pajheet for his company

I wouldn't go for the program but according to the website, there's
>1. The four-week intensive basic training
Maybe you could try that and if it's not for you, you can pursue a real degree.

42.us.org/campus-life/student-profiles/

Oleksandra is pretty

Attached: oleksandra_fedorov-e1502965066369[1].jpg (209x209, 9K)

This is what it sounds like to me too. Maybe they call it internship or whatever just so they could pay you shit wages working as their code monkey.

Still provides one of the best options to learn out of passion

No one forces any buisness choises on students desu, you can litterraly work anywhere, why spread false information user kun ?

Attached: 1526335064445.png (540x870, 187K)

The SV campus is shit though, plus you won't even be able to get a Visa.
At least the Paris campus is somewhat decent.
It's hard to believe but it's actually not a scam, you're free to work for any company of your choosing and it's completely free (as in beer). Only a handful of students get hired by Illiad.

This, plus the C bootcamp is the best part.

The end goal definitely is to lower wages in the field though.

You're a shill or something ? cause its look like psyops or high level stupidity.

The diploma aint of no value, only Orange (xavier niel's company) would want somebody with this piece of crap

You seem filled with hatred my dude.
Informatic recruitment is based on skill not diploma. Just present what you can do in a neatly filled git with a portfolio and you are good to go. Any recruiter with comon sense would treat you according to your technical skill and not based a random paper with some dude fancy signature and your name on it

Attached: 1525398484634.jpg (343x318, 32K)

>I want to work in Silicon Valley
nej, det vill du inte

the place is a shit hole. just watch Silicon Valley (the show) to get a glimpse of how it really is

You're such a shill, appealing to emotion but only saying worthless shit anyway good luck with your job interview

You sound like an angry caveman

Attached: e79b62b020a81fe8d382cda33bf45ce6.png (800x600, 427K)

>angry caveman
>seem
>sound
>hatred
>anime
> recruiter with common sense

Whatever try to make me look as bad as you want, it's /g lol
At the end of the day i'm telling you that ecole 42 deliver a diploma with no value, and you'll look like a jerk when every company wants a legit cs degree or when a self learner is way better than you cause you got no decent courses but whatever

>At the end of the day i'm telling you that ecole 42 deliver a diploma with no value
That's the point though
>a self learner is way better than you cause you got no decent courses but whatever
I fail to see your point, 42 is self learning on steroids.
Being able to talk with other people instead of only having IRC and stackoverflow is pretty neat.

Too bad the filtering software won't

>I fail to see your point, 42 is self learning on steroids.
Its not irl stackoverflow with richard stallman, terry davis and linus torvald teaching the computer truth, it's high school but only geeker, like people in ecole 42 are here because cs is too hard and big bang theory is funny.

Des cocus.