How much would you charge for:

How much would you charge for:
>Placing a business in Google (maps + info)
>Standard responsive website (probably using a template) in at least two languages
>Designing a printable map with details of the zone

A client asked me for this, and I have no idea of how much should I charge them.

Attached: iStock_000020238842_Small.jpg (849x565, 272K)

Gauge how much they're willing to spend and the size of their existing business.

Solo business small turn over I usually would charge around £400 + £150/y or £15/m for hosting

Mid business £1000

Large £2000+

The direct cost to you. I refuse to charge for time/labour, I find that practice wholly unethical.

Your time is worthless?

Obviously not, because it can be used for that work. The word you're looking for is valueless.

$19.99 + tip

You are literally retarded.

t. kike

Are you black?

I've never seen a black in my life.

So If I get my web hosting for free and use wordpress (free), with a free theme and spend 20 hours developing a website for someone I should then not charge them at all? You're legit retarded.

>So If I get my web hosting for free and use wordpress (free), with a free theme and spend 20 hours developing a website for someone I should then not charge them at all?
Correct. You should work for them, not for money. Focus more on improving their lives, rather than your own.

Depends on which country you work in

commie detected

I think you're trying to explain the "make every transaction 49% for you and 51% for them, thats how you get leverage" , not 0% for you and 100% for them.

That's friendly of you and all but how you gon pay your bills? Are you some kind of commie?

>I think you're trying to explain the "make every transaction 49% for you and 51% for them, thats how you get leverage"
No I'm not. I'm saying you should be willing to help those who seek it.
People like to help me because I help them. I always have a place to stay and food to eat.

Sure but then your life will always be at someone else's mercy

t. larper

you've obviously never had a real client, otherwise you'd know that they change their minds all the time and for a fixed price you'll work yourself to the bone for pennies an hour.

I show mercy to others, and they show mercy to me. Life is much more fulfilling if you live in kindness. You should try it. The next time someone asks for your help, do it. Don't ask for a reward or look for praise, just focus on completing their request.
I don't have clients, I have friends.

do you live in Cambodia or something?

No, I don't live in either of those places.

ayy i need a sla- friend, can you do my laundry, clean my house and suck my dick?

Homosexuality is wrong. But otherwise I can help you.

surely you can get on HRT and wear a skirt out of compassion?

No, heathen.

would you like to work for me , i have no money, no job. help me improve my life .

I do help people but when my boss asks me to work then I work and he pays me money for it. Nobody else is going to pay my rent for me