Are you excited for the global version of Nokia X6 Jow Forums?

Are you excited for the global version of Nokia X6 Jow Forums?

Pros:
>5.8-inch, FHD+ 19:9
>3/4/6 GB RAM
>32/64GB storage + microSD
>Snapdragon 636
>3060mAh battery
>Stock Oreo 8.1 out of the box
>Part of Android One program: guaranteed two major releases and at least three years of security updates
Cons:
>Notch
I can live with that for ~200 bucks.

Attached: HMD-may-have-just-decided-to-launch-the-Nokia-X6-worldwide-following-poll-results.jpg (680x453, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarvikas/status/997467162246692867
hub.91mobiles.com/nokia-ta-1103-x6-certification-leak-features-specifications/
gsmarena.com/new_nokia_x6_model_ta1103_spotted_could_be_the_global_variant-news-31116.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another con is the hassle to unlock the bootloader.

I honestly really want to like it but the notch impedes me...
>t. comfy Nokia 5 user

Meh, I hope the contrast is okay so I can hide it, even it being an IPS screen. I think it's a useful way of using space that wouldn't be screen do display system information such as time, battery and notifications.

>non removable battery
>Snapdragon 636
That's a big negative, Ghost Rider.

>non removable battery
There are very few good phones lately that do have a removable battery.

given the success of this phone's sales so far Nokia will probably bring a flagship on as well, so I'm not really worried about that.

>19:9

Attached: [NOOTS EXTERNALLY].gif (350x263, 80K)

What's wrong with that? pretty comfy aspect ratio desu

>hey Jow Forums aren't you excited about yet another commodity android phone in 2018?

fuck no

>excited for a notch

I'm not an itoddler

Source on the Global version? Oh that's right, your ass

If you want a notchless 16:9 display you're going to have a very severely limited choice of phones. Pretty much everyone is following the trend because nobody wants the press to rip them up for "not having a notch in 2018".

Except the press is ripping on anyone putting a notch in a 18:9 phone that isn't Apple

B-but muh bezels
It is a transition phase. As long as the notch ocuppies a thin, irrelevant part of the screen such as the top notification bar, I don't care.

Anything that has a notch is an instant no buy.

hub.91mobiles.com/nokia-ta-1103-x6-certification-leak-features-specifications/

So you're left with the Galaxies regarding flagships?
I am assuming the next Pixel will have a notch.

>notch on android

No thanks

Sarvikas literally tweeted it you dumbass.

gsmarena.com/new_nokia_x6_model_ta1103_spotted_could_be_the_global_variant-news-31116.php

>no apps

""""Global"""" unless your sorry ass lives in North America. No band support here for sure.

What do you mean, even?

The only thing the tweets show is that they ran a poll to see if it should be released in other markets, THAT'S NOT A DEFINITIVE YES THAT IT WILL BE RELEASED
>also all those fucking poojeets comment "hello sir"
and a speculation that a device is not filed in China doesn't always mean it will be global, considering all those Rajeshes had to comment they would probably be more inclined to release in India
But none of this matters if they don't pick up US LTE bands, if it doesn't it's not truly "global" anyways

Considering the price and the specs, I really don't care if it has a notch or not.

>cons
Non free software

samsung, meizu, xiaomi, all other nokia phones

It is never truly global, but the fact that it might go to other markets is good for the marketing in general. Means there is a general acceptance of the brand or the product and they can produce and design more, even adapt the models better to the western market for example.

This.

>Meizu and xiaomi along side Samsung are the only android phone manufacturers left that don't copy everything apple does
>Meizu and fucking xiaomi
What went so bloody wrong for Android?

Literally nothing. Blame the phone manufacturers.

It's truly global when fucking Xiaomi does it with the Mi Mix series of the Mi Note series, I'm sick of these stupid fucking chinkphone companies think "global" means only on the Asian and European continents, what the fuck is this? The 14th century?

android is the OS you tard

>notch
Fuck this shit

>Top notch.
>Huge bottom bezel
At this point I am pretty sure these fucktard have no idea what purpose that notch serves they just want to be trendy.

It was allways like this, see glass back, aluminium unibody, fingerprint scanner, etc.

>inb4 apple was not first at this things
sure but they initiated those trends

>Notch
and ya lost me, might as well stick an apple logo on it and make me sock cock.

NO
FUCK OFF, STOP SHILLING THAT PIECE OF TRASH

>Notch
no

No.

Attached: Untitled.png (828x143, 15K)

>19:9
>636
>notch
trash

>Notch

nope. just fuck off already

Attached: faggot.jpg (261x311, 16K)

And that's gonna be a no for me.

isnt there a containment thread for this kind of garbage?

>Nokia 2018
Chinkshit

If I didn't have an axon 7 this would be my buy. Battery should be bigger though

>Generals

Go back to libbit newfag

>plebbit spacing

I've been putting a space between green text and normal text for over a decade. Kill yourself faggot. This "Reddit spacing" meme is only a couple years old in of itself. Never was posted about before then.

Fuck off nigger

>Nokia
Couldn't care less about them ever since they were infected by Microsoft

mad redditor baby is mad

Attached: 1464842647119.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Sounds like a great phone for the price indeed.

But Nokia isn't even a Chinese brand, it's Finnish. They would only initially release the X6 as a China exclusive because of the competitive Chinese market.

meant for

Htc u12

Is there only a plus version?

Agreed.

so what are the state of notches in android phones? Can you at least not have it obscure fullscreen video and shit?

ill get a xiaomi

I think most have an option to hide the notch or when you use fullscreen the videos don't go under the cutout but rather stop at the line where the notification bar would be.

Great price. Shame about the notch though. Pretty nice specs for a midranger and Android One is very very good news.
Hopefully Nokia puts out a decent flagship soon enough as well.

What's wrong with the 636? Even the 625 is still more than enough.

The 636 is plenty for a midranger, what are you on about