Attack on Abib (RPG)

>Abib in a Donald Trump Mech has attacked Jow Forums and wants to turn it into Jow Forums 2! A party needs to be formed to stop him from doing so.

>CLASSES
Shitposter: (Attack: 5, Defense: 2, Magic: 25, Speed: 3. Dubs double the attack damage. Trips tripple it.) - (Player Needed)

Plague Doctor: (Attack: 2, Defense: 0, Magic: 100, Speed: 3. Dubs refill Magic back to 100.) - (Player Needed)

Kot: (Attack: 3, Defense: 2, Magic: 25, Speed: 10. Dubs let you attack twice.) - Player Needed)

Cirnoposter: (Attack 4, Defense 5, Magic: 50, Speed 1. Dubs increase defense by 2 for the next 3 turns.) - (Player Needed)

>ITEMS
Fishe - It's some delicious fishe. Heals 5HP. (Heals Cirnoposter 10HP)

Red Pill - Doubles your Attack for 3 turns when used. (Doesn't work on Shitposter)

Anti-Gay Pills - Heals gay poisoning (Also heals Plague Doctor 5 HP.)

Picture of Kot - Increases Speed by 5. (Heals Kot 10 HP instead of increasing speed.)

Sprudo - Summons a swarm of Sprudos that attack Abib and deal 100 damage.

Passu - When used, makes Abib miss his attacks for 5 turns.

Cirno Plushie - Maxes out Magic (Only works on Kot and Cirnoposter)

>Note: You can stock up to 5 items. Example: 3 Red Pills, 1 Passu, 1 Anti-Gay Pill.

Attached: 53ot8cyztkiz.jpg (478x324, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzAfJYRRFCU
youtu.be/qLOwDRJTw8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To join, just choose a class and which items you wanna use. I accept up to 4 players.

Pray my gamu or ersu Hiro deretes Jow Forums.

>tfw you put actual effort into a thread and nobody cares

Sorry fren,
have a bump

Thank you fren

I'll just do this tomorrow. I can't believe that one time I put geniuene effort into a thread, nobody cares except maybe one person. Fucking gay threads get more replies than this.

Maybe if you didn't insult me I would've replied LOLE

Attached: 1519460748285.png (540x642, 101K)

Isn't it a meme that everyone insults Ashleyfag? I mean, it's part of Jow Forums culture to bulli the ashli at least once.

It's getting hard to tell if people genuinely dislike me or not but for now sure

I don’t have my computer now Alice so Ibcant be bothered, but do it tomorrow and keep doing it so people can submit

I saw a picture of Trump and automatically ignored it, thinking it would be a generic shit-post

I actually find you quite funny. I mean, you helped me once to get used to Jow Forums when I was a newfag.

It's alright. I mean, with all this imptrash and absolute Terminal Cancer of Threads coming from Jow Forums, I'm not surprised.

It's hard to get audience participation. don't let it dissuade you. Just make something new.

This was probably the most original idea I've had this month. I'm sure I can start up the game tomorrow.

Just don't get too disappointed if it doesn't work

Eh, I've already gotten used to my threads getting ignored. This isn't my first time being disappointed.

Ok just keep trying
Sometimes threads do great and sometimes they fail. All I got to recommend is don't just make the same threads over and over. Even if they are successful

Don't worry. I already have more ideas that I might try to implement.

Interesting thread

Attached: IMG_20180430_215520.jpg (720x885, 116K)

Friend do you want Yugoslavia back? youtu.be/xzAfJYRRFCU

bant is retarded, dont make them have to think

youtu.be/qLOwDRJTw8o

I'll just post Cirno accompanied with ''I like men'' and get 200 replies.

But Abib hates Jow Forums
Is this subterfuge

Attached: 1514204971394.gif (310x233, 1.61M)

no, bad serb

don't take it personally fren
maybe it was just bad timing it happens
this place is pretty slow

Attached: 1532100452109.png (390x352, 12K)

Should change Abib to Hiro. He hates Jow Forums and we know it.

Fine, I'll sit in my bad boy corner.

Yeah, I know. It'll probably work tomorrow.

Literally what? Hiro would unironically love r/banter if he figured out most of the regulars, and many of the people that stuck around here the entire first year. The thing Hiro hates is all the overly obsessive Jow Forums and Jow Forums shit and because he actually has a life he takes a few quick looks and thinks it's just that same shit everywhere else as well. I've said this time and time again the only person who can manage Jow Forums should be someone with absolutely no life

Attached: 1512405714635.png (252x200, 42K)

If Hiro doesn't hate Jow Forums, who does?

>he doesn't know
He is the mod who must not be named. Who tried penetrating Jow Forums with the fury of a thousand suns a few months ago. Blaming everything on Abib is a meme but you best just stick with him anyways the other one has a temper

Attached: 1534865011240.jpg (320x340, 34K)

Abib is probably the best mod ever.

Fine by me. I don't want my ass hit with a banhammer.

Looks like a great concept for a thread. Could use some work, and I don't have time right now, but I'd like to join some time.

Don't worry, I'm still polishing it.

Can I summon another mod?

Is this still running? Picking Cirnoposter with the following loadout:
>x1 Cirno Plushie
>x4 Fishe

Attached: Archerno.jpg (2480x3508, 664K)

When will the next game be?