Shit normies do /snd/

>2018
>There are people that charge their phones with only their computer

Attached: iphone-2.jpg (650x450, 30K)

who cares

>2018
>there are """people""" that use spotify

Slower charging degrades the battery less.

>not using SMLoader

>Implying quick charge devices don't do step down charging

Spotify is not in my country..

Attached: serveimage.jpg (780x520, 33K)

>using google mail address

I have a Macbook and iPhone, and have assumed the phone will charge faster from the computer since it can communicate it's maximum charge rate. No?

fuck i would love to download all my spotify songs but the stupid shit doesn't let you

>SMLoader

Does this wörk?

>buys a macbook
>buys £80 cables that allow you to do simple things like use a usb

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else feel like people are too attached to music? Before you musicfags blast me, hear me out. I like music, movies, etc wouldn’t be the same without it. I appreciate songs from all genres, and I grew up playing an instrument and I believe all kids should try to learn one.

But I feel like this generation(I’m 21) is overly focused on music(especially garbage mainstream music). People literally can’t do any activity without the involvement of music. People spend HOURS on YouTube or SoundCloud just finding songs and putting together playlists. People spend hours memorizing information about artists, songs, etc. people literally choose partners primarily based off their music taste..which is strange to me. I feel like that energy could be spent elsewhere. I just don’t see how music is a full blown hobby (unless you’re singing or playing an instrument or something) so I guess I should say, how can listening to music be a full blown hobby?

holy shit it does.

What is the worst thing that could happen to me using this?

>how can listening to music be a full blown hobby?
Something tells me you're the type of person who will never have a hobby that will get him blown.

>Buy a $1500 laptop comparable to an $800 desktop
>Leave it on top of their desk 24/7 and use it as a desktop

I can understand liking music, being interested in different bands and styles, and liking kinds of music that I don't like. The thing that puzzles me is how so many people need to have music playing in the background at all times. Like, if you were to walk into their house when they're there, there's always music playing. They can't bear silence. That I don't understand.

In a more Jow Forums vein I don't get how people can listen to music while programming, either. Having music playing is very distracting when I'm trying to concentrate carefully on something.

i charge my computer with my modem

>overly focused on music(especially garbage mainstream music)
>People literally can’t do any activity without the involvement of music.
I'm guilty of those aside from listening to mainstream things, not because of being a hipster but because of genuine dislike meanwhile the things i enjoy and listen to aren't available on things like Spotify.

Dunno m8 everything seems boring and dull if i'm not listening to music, however i agree with about avoiding distractions like music whenever i need to do something where i need to concentrate.

I always charge my phone on my desktop computer. Why would I use a dedicated charger when a USB cable does the same job, except my phone is now on my desk next to me.
Is this a new meme?

What the fuck is wrong with that? I used to charge my iPod with my my PS2 back in the day. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to bloat up power outlets.

No you fucking retarded. USB has a maximum current way below the wall charger.

Who gives a shit?

get a load of this milliamperlet

and what else should I do? plugging it in the power outlet means having to get up from my chair and going to the outlet... yeah, FUCK that!

If you did that in 2018, then you're a fucking retard. Why on Earth would someone want to wait 4x as long for their phone to charge?

>0.5A on USB2.0
>0.9A on USB3.0
>QuickCharge 2.0 plugged into a wall:2A
>Intentionally taking 2-4x longer to charge just to not "bloat up" wall outlet

>Why on Earth would someone want to wait 4x as long for their phone to charge?
What's so fucking bad about that? Why do you care about what time it takes to charge the fuckin thing? Don't tell me you actually fucking carry it with you when you go out, yech.

I don't know about you but I plug a device in in the evening, leave it to charge overnight, and then retrieve it in the morning. Even a very large-batteried phone will easily finish charging overnight from a USB 2 port.

>The absolute state of Jow Forums
Just yell for you Mommy to do it for you then, fatass

>Don't tell me you use a device for its intended purpose, yech
It's not a landline, fuck knuckle

>aside from listening to mainstream things, not because of being a hipster but because of genuine dislike
How do you explain that to normies without sounding autistic or like a pretentious-hipster?

It should be around 1A. Cheap phone chargers have 700-800ma. So your flagship will charge slower, but for a Chinky walmart phone it'll be faster.

Need for over stimulation. Unironically a drug.

>How do you explain that to normies without sounding autistic or like a pretentious-hipster?
I can't and i don't, just saying "i listen to a bit of everything" works fine.

Why do I care that it takes longer to charge it?
Has literally and I mean /literally/ never been an issue.

I dunno dude, even with my old moto g5 plus I would have to plug it in as soon as I got home from work. I'm probably a special case though, as I have to use my phone to communicate with nurses and other doctors all day long so most of my 16 hope are spent with my phone screen on, so even though it got about 12-14 hours SoT it would still be nearly dead by the time I got home. With my current S9 I just carry a 10,050mAh anker power bank in my lab cost pocket because this thing would be dead before half way through my shift otherwise.

>tfw very much regretting the decision to ask for no cigarette lighter outlets in my car because I was being a typical "no way, smoking will kill you" healthcare professional without thinking it through to realize that means no car charger

Wish the kid at the dealership had said something, but he probably kept quiet to spite me for acting like an arrogant tool, and I deserved it.

>I have to use my phone to communicate with nurses and other doctors all day long so most of my 16 hope are spent with my phone screen on
I legitimately pity you

>16 hope
16 hour. Still getting used to this S9.
>Inb4 gtfo phoneposter
I'm at work, NEETs.

>serious medical problem
>admitted to hospital
>doctor is standing around shitposting on Jow Forums
gtfo phoneposter

>not charging it with the wall usb you installed last summer

It's not so bad. It sucked when I was an intern, doing everyone's bitch work and being talked down to, but now that I'm a doctor myself it's pretty decent. Really, I just text nurses to request them to prep patients and call transport to move them and other doctors for consults when I'm not 100% sure about something or a patient is presenting symptoms of something outside my specialty. I'm just dreading moving over to a proprietary messaging and paging device in a few months because then our messages are logged and reviewed so no more texting to B.S. when bored and no more posting on Jow Forums in my downtime because we're going to be required to keep our phones in our lockers after the switch.

>In a more Jow Forums vein I don't get how people can listen to music while programming, either. Having music playing is very distracting when I'm trying to concentrate carefully on something. It's not distracting for me to have a non-complex instrumental playing. Once you've been programming for a few minutes and get lost in it, the music kind of fades in the background, anyway.

If I'm programming something boring, like bug fixes, or shit that involves manual testing, I like to have something to sing along to for a distracting from whatever menial task I'm doing.

Nah, I only post on Jow Forums in my downtime between patients. Since my specialty is addiction medicine, some days can be slow. It's mostly nights and weekends with ODs, and dumb kids with alcohol poisoning. Occasionally I'll get someone trying to actually quit heroin, crack, or booze (the three big ones in my area) and actually have to really work my ass off and get them through the worst of it then get them transferred to an inpatient rehab or halfway house, but some days it can actually be slow and boring. There ARE doctors that stand around texting when they should be working though, which is why we're having to switch to a proprietary messaging and paging device and leave our phones in our lockers.

> doesn't let you
> he doesn't know
Lol

> people believe this
HEAT IS THE PROBLEM

Use the word normie

This

I charge my phone with my router

stop speaking in riddles.
>offline mode
doesn't count

>With my current S9 I just carry a 10,050mAh anker power bank in my lab cost pocket because this thing would be dead before half way through my shift otherwise.

Throw away powerbank, get a fucking Redmi 4X Note for lurking and use your S9 only for selfies or whatever makes it better than glorious chinkshit. You got memed hard.

You can't find what you want

Yes, heat is the problem. And guess what charging your phone faster generates more of.

This. I just assumed it was part of the spotlight effect. We think we live in a movie so we give ourselves a soundtrack as well. Also, music gives us pleasure. We don't let our minds rest. We're constantly bombarding ourselves with (very stimulating stimuli)

Not the spotlight effect, i forgot what it's called what the heck

>not using a modded version of the app that removes ads

fuck i should quit music

The science isn't 100% there but music has special properties that make anything that is a song or music related much more memorable than non musical things.

>conjunction junction
>A B C song
>theme song to your favortie TV show
>earworm songs
>I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

I gaurantee you everywingle person an this site on every single board can sing all of these songs from beginning to end although they may not have heard them for +20 years

you can do it in moderation
it also feels better and more special when you don't do it all the time

>They can't bear silence. That I don't understand.
I grew up in a house where the TV was on all the time.
Silence makes me uneasy.

installing gentoo

> stop speaking in riddles
> doesn't know about the black flag

>I gaurantee you everywingle person an this site on every single board can sing all of these songs from beginning to end although they may not have heard them for +20 years
I only know about I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, i don't even know what the other 4 are.

I also grew up in a house where the TV was on all the time. It annoyed me and made me seek out quiet. Now I live alone and I don't have a TV.

Any hole's a goal

>Being poor

No, you'd need a dedicated charger with fast charge technology like Samsung uses.

Apple lags several years behind Samsung in charging technology.

Attached: 8ad3f080-85d7-48dc-af83-109511bc33d1.jpg (1024x900, 35K)

>paying for 24/7 ads because there's nothing but normalshit "music"
ebin

>Premium
>Ads
Pick one

>Premium ads

Ever heard of the alphabet?

Alphabet Inc? yeah

Memed or he's the type to buy a brand new order made car without a charger and spend 14 hours a day managing a hospital which tends to mean the person isn't financially unable to buy a brand phone... While I agree that a chink phone can be just as good or maybe even better quality wise, some people want brands and design regardless of price. It's common among better standing people.

>There are people who charge their phone with a wire
Imagine spending multiple hours just plugging and unplugging your phone. You would never do this so why would you do it over the course of several years?

So does fast charging degrade battery performance over time? How does fast charging even work? Just a higher amount of current compared to standard charging?

Actually slow charging lipo battery improves life and performance. I know this from my rc helicopter days

Quick charger sales?

Most people have braindead jobs where they just perform repetitive tasks without thought, music makes it more bearable. I'm in digital arts and unless I'm trying to learn something new I usually have something playing in the background. It helps me to focus on my tasks and lifts the mood, I get really distracted by outside noise or people talking in earshot.

The whole playlist making and the rest of it I find a little autistic, but also thankful because I usually listen to a playlist. I wouldn't call passively listening to music as you do something else a hobby, it's like saying your hobby is to leave the TV on in the background on mute. (yes some people genuinely do this when working on something)

Mate just pirate it, artists get basically nothing from Spotify anyway.

That's dumb, why would you even own a computer if you have a phone?

Your fucking retarded. Please kill yourself. You do know there are college universities dedicated to music right? It's a pretty big thing. A billion dollar business. Go learn to play the guitar you fucking loser.

Normies refuel in-air using only the KC-46?

t. world music studies major with 120k student debt

Music is one of the few nice things we've ever come up with as a species besides maybe air conditioning. You don't have to be into any kind of of music to at least know that much. Can you really not imagine why someone would want to paint the air around them with beautiful sounds? Even animals like music.

>If you did that in 2018, then you're a fucking retard. Why on Earth would someone want to wait 4x as long for their phone to charge?
Maybe he doesn't have to rush to get things done.

Attached: 1440453842889.jpg (960x637, 43K)

I never said it was smart to dedicate your life to music but there are millions who do it.

Because that's that people do to ignore empty void inside them. Like if you don't watch/listen to something, your mind needs to focus on something (unless you are meditating). Most people (no offence) have little own thoughts, so in those moments they feel a void inside them. That's why most people constantly listen to music, chat, stare at phones, to ingnore that unpleasant feeling of thinking for yourself.

>using "normie"
Only normalniggers use "normie"
Now go back to where you came from, normalfag