What is this GDPR shit and why should I care? I live in the US

what is this GDPR shit and why should I care? I live in the US.

Attached: george.jpg (434x412, 26K)

You can practically use it to sue companies to make their botnet on webpages go away.
Good times.

oh shit

you only need to care if you happen to conduct business in the EU, otherwise you can safely ignore it and can get back to prepping your corporate overlords

typical burger

Just ignore.

In 2 weeks time nobody will care.

It means most sites will be forced to block European IPs, creating a second great firewall.

It's already having some good effects. see here:

Not too much to worry as a non-European business unless you have a large presence in Europe. No one is going to sue your $3000/year consulting side business because you have a wordpress plugin that violates the GDPR.

You say that, but we both know that's going to happen.

what kind of burger?

>americans ACTUALLY believe that websites will block EU users and lose like 40% of their income instead of complying with these reasonable new privacy laws

Attached: americans are this fucking stupid.jpg (360x480, 27K)

I could easily imagine Greece doing this.It would be a great opportunity for them to pay their debts and actually contribute to the value of the Euro.

Why wouldn't they? You really think that "harrys bar.com" is going to become GDPR-LBQTXXTQ compliant, just because Yuros think its a good idea?

It's a commie meme pushed by pedophiles and terrorists.

why the fuck would harrys bar.com need to track my personal info in the first place you goddamn turd

>why wouldn't they want to lose their second largest source of income

Attached: 4thjuly2.jpg (759x504, 62K)

Why the fuck would they collect my personal information in the first place?

Attached: censorship.jpg (900x802, 232K)

"relevant" advertising

bump

?
you already have your answers, why would you bump?

>leftist says fuck the tyranny fuck the facists boot licker!
>leftist says government should make people do want I want!
WUT?

wrong thread

If you use WordPress, you deserve bad things happening to you anyway...