Claims to support free and open source software

>claims to support free and open source software
>condemns the implementation DRM
>puts content behind a paywall
>claims to support freedom of speech
>closes comment section
I warned you about jews, man.

Attached: just jewish things.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom of speech only protects you against the authorities. It's not the right to be an obnoxious cunt anywhere.

I don't mind paying 2$/month for his content but yes, closing the comment section was a bad move.

Who is this heeb dweeb?

Why tho?
Even with out people attacking him yt comments are fucking trash. I dont see how anything of value was lost.

Bryan Lunduke

>op follows an entertainer
>entertainer puts content behind paywall
>op spends her time complaining
>op doesnt just move on to another entertainer
youre basically giving his content more value by dwelling on it, no wonder he charges for it

$oy vey

I liked his community and most of the comments before this all happened... for me it's a loss

>puts content behind a paywall

His videos are copyrighted. He has the right to do so.

>>claims to support freedom of speech
>>closes comment section

Freedom of speech in a US legal context means the government cannot arrest you for expressing opinions (but threats, calls to violence and inciting panic are exceptions). It doesn't regulate private institutions or private individuals. Private property owners (incl. online) can legally enforce speech restrictions on their property.

Plenty of viewers were offering valid criticism about his paywall decision, he also claims to have a thick skin for controversial content/opinions, yet he decides to focus only on the trolls, most of which, mind you, weren't there before he made the paywall decision.
Then again, ever since he embarrassed himself publicly after failing to install Gentoo he pretty much cemented himself a shitty Linux spokesman. He has been churning very shitty content lately.
Fuck him.

The paywall and comment blocking happened at the same time.

>lately
He's always been the plebbest tier of Jow Forums users. Still, less boring than the other failure nerds and the extreme autism nerds at other parts of their various spectrums.

You can always count on Lunduke to either succeed the wrong way or to fail in an interesting way.

i dont even know who that is

Thanks.

reminder than lunduke got buttblasted some years ago by stallman

youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA

Attached: ebin.png (372x437, 284K)

Both happened very close in time, but not the same day.

I didn't enjoy any of his content. He is very milk toast in his views and is not interesting to watch at all, I don't feel I get anything after viewing his content.

How come Jews love to say they’re Jewish but when a goy says it they lose their minds?

kike on kike violence

>complains about perpetuation of jewish stereotypes
>goes on and makes the most stereotypical jewish thing
Like poetry.

SaY 5 NiCe ThInG aBoUt JeWiSh PeOpLe

What does lunduke even do? Is he a software dev or does he solely make those shitty linux sucks presentations?