UPDAtEES TO UOR PRICACY STASTMENT

WEV'E UPDATED OUR PRIVARY POLICYT OKAY GUYS??? ALSO OUR TERMS OF SERVCIES AND EULA SO WERE JUST SENDING YOIU THIS EMAIL SO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT OKAY!!? ITS BEAEUSE WERE TRYING TO COMPLEY WITH THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTENCTIN (LGBTPR) AND TEHY ARE MAEKING US SEND LITEREALLY EVERHONE OF OUR FUCKING CUSTOMERS THSOUADNS OF EMAILS THANKS FOR YORU ATTENTION BYE

Attached: 2018-05-23-140528_1413x166_scrot.png (1413x166, 81K)

Man fuck this, I'll let them have all my details they want, 24/7 for the rest of my life, just stop sending me email spam!

Does it mean they are complying with the EU laws or banning EU from their service?

complying with EU laws

lol, spat out me coffee.

my company has gotten around 50+ of these emails during the last few weeks. no one is reading this fucking garbage either.

they could have made the law apply to google, facebook, youtube and twitter but no, every no-name dumbfuck company needs to comply with this jewish scheme.

>Letting customers decide if they want to accept tracking and scraping
>Jewish scheme

This is literally hurting the jews, are you genuinely retarded?

I agree that it would be hurting the jews if it applied only to fuckhuge jewish companies, but right now it applies to everybody, which will only consolidate the IT monopoly held by these companies. they used the same tactics in the pharmaceutical industry. they lobby for complicated regulations that make it impossible for competitors to enter the market in any real way.

i had some other criticism that i forgot.

it's the biggest companies that have ALL the data about you and tracking you all around the internet, smaller firms, but the slimey ad agencies, generally don't hold this much info about you and can more easily implement the GDPR. In effect, it even levels the playing field and hurts the big data-collectors more.

>jewish scheme
you ain't fooling anyone, schlomo

They should have just done something simpler and enacted a one-page rule saying "Personal information may not be used for marketing or advertising purposes", with the same ginormous fine.

all i know is that i'm having to go through expensive bureaucratic bullshit to comply with this garbage, and nothing that looks this good on paper comes out of the EU if it didn't somehow benefit the jew.

>EU legislates reasonable laws that lets us delet ourselves from companies and tell them to stop hoarding our data
>American companies apply it because it'd be too expensive to do it only for the EU

Based EU saving the world while America fucks it up

Attached: 1512580877770.jpg (270x354, 18K)

good blogpost, upboated

this, EU might have fucked up with the refugees but I accept their GDPR as an apology. Thank you Merkel, thank you Tajani.

>all these accounts

Attached: 1496314223227.jpg (520x600, 97K)

lol thanks see my other blogs at htp:\\www.Jow Forums.com/soc

>reasonable
It's only reasonable to you because you don't have to deal with compliance.

Cher can update her terms for GDPR but apparently according to all these alt-right nutjobs, small businesses can't?
HAH

Attached: Dd6iAjVVwAExPAU.jpg (945x2048, 152K)

>lets us delet ourselves from companies and tell them to stop hoarding our data
How naive.

you wouldn't have to deal with anything if your site wasn't cancerous in the first place

If only I could turn back time...

>lets us delet ourselves from companies
Not possible. I've read through some agreements. Discord, for example, states that while they will delete your data on the main server, your data that's already been backed up or sold/given to a 3rd party will not be deleted.

Try working an actual job before you spout bullshit.

Just once I'd like to get an email that says
>We Haven't Updated Our Privacy Policy!
>Because we were already doing what the GDPR covers.
This just shows that companies will only do anything beneficial to the consumer when forced to do it.